Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 18:28:00
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
Where is the one place on your bucket list to visit? Started by: BulletToothTony on Nov 17, '23 02:17
I'd love to visit Scandinavia and Japan for sure...but then...Greece is very nice and so is Turkey:)
Report Post Tip

Honestly, definitely Peru or France. I have always wanted to go to both places just time and not wanting to travel alone, but I want to go to both places before I die so I may have to go alone.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I know this is gonna sound corny. But one place I'd love to go is Galaxy's Edge. There was a time it was possible. But now having 4 kids the cost is just too much to justify :(
Report Post Tip

In a year or so i might have more time to visit places - and then my bucket list involves visiting most of the rest of the world.  

Report Post Tip

I'd like to eat my way across Italy for a month. Take my husband to Poland. Drink wine and eat endless soup in Austria with my other future Wife and her future husband. And finally, I'd love to take a trip to Uranus. 

Report Post Tip
This is me being naive but I really want to climb a mountain. I've run marathons. But climbing a mountain is what I wanna do. Any recommendations?

Specifically, St. Vitus's cathedral in Prague.

Its spires, like fingers reaching towards the heavens, pierce the sky, whispering tales of centuries past. A symphony of Gothic architecture, each stone tells a story of devotion and artistry, weaving a tapestry of reverence and wonder. Within its hallowed halls, sunlight dances through stained glass, painting the air with kaleidoscopic hues, while shadows whisper secrets to those who listen closely. To visit St. Vitus's Cathedral is to embark on a pilgrimage through time, to stand in awe before a masterpiece crafted by the hands of history, and to feel the pulse of Prague's soul echoing through its sacred spaces. I must go there before I die.

Report Post Tip

i-d like go home west liberty ky miss all days i had on farm  in city now samll one any why i miss work every day and my two of okd man i miss rhen there no god going keep me from try  them lol

Report Post Tip

My dream is to win the lottery, spend the next 10 years learning history and everything there is about every single country and then go and travel there and talk shit about their country.

Greece? You mean South Macedon?
Turkey? You mean East Greece?
France? I mean, Napoleon was Corsican.
English? I mean, you are basically Germans.

Germans? Please, only thing that divides civilization from a savage is the Rhine! (For Americans, a river that divided Roman Empire and the barbarian provinces of Germania)
Dutch? LMAO

Belgium? LMAO!

China? You mean South Mongolia? Huh? What do you mean? Greatest Chinese dynasty is Mongolian (The dude was 100% Mongolian, offspring of Genghis Khan (Son or grandson I forgot) that changed to Chinese culture and said "I am Chinese now" and ruled.

It is not about travel or money or learning about other cultures, it is about sending a message.

I would say the rainbow ice caves in what I believe is in Norway. Unfortunately their rather dangerous. I would also like to enjoy some hot springs and Korean bbq.
Report Post Tip

Thats some very interesting history there BerZerk! Although not quite sure how you consider the English to be essentially German. Just because those in the Royal family may have German roots, doesn't make the entire country of German origin. 

I've done a little travel here and there but not nearly enough. I saw some pictures from a photographer earlier who had chosen his selection of his favourite shots he's taken, 1 from each continent, which got me thinking how much id like to see some other places around the world.

Report Post Tip

i have just been going through old photos of a visit to Paris - it was interesting comparing the places we visited then and now, according to google maps.  I would like to go back for a long weekend sometime soon

Somewhere that gives you a free Nissan Skyline custom mod for travelling there... does the place exist?

Otherwise, Singapore.

Report Post Tip

I would love to go to Japan, costs a lot to travel from the UK but hopefully within the next few years I'll find myself there!

Iceland......I definitely intend to see the Northern Lights.  Hopefully next year going

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Where is the one place on your bucket list to visit?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL