Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 12:31:58
Game Suggestions
8 Watchers
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Distance Matters, but why?? Started by: Goblin on Dec 05, '23 13:01

Im looking at it from a gun point of view because thats how I choose to look at it. Alliances are alliances and those will always be a random factor thrown in. Its not a constant, gun is.

But in all seriousness. Read what izzy wrote and what/why it was implemented.  We all know you are a beast. And you build crazily. But "alliance" is the whole issue.  "Split the game in two" but you've cemented my issue that this doesn't work. Its that simple. It further enhances the original point.

Report Post Tip
At times it will split the game, others it wont. I agree there. My point was that in regards to the gun impact and how it effects shooting, I think its a positive change.
Report Post Tip
Mate. Read the paot izzy made. It's not designed to be a feature 50% of the time... that's not how it works..
Report Post Tip
Also, it's "not a chage" it's been "in the background forever" but the fact you can't get a grip of the basic principle is pretty funny.

So you think the distance mechanics/ spliting the game should only work 50% of time. From a cl that's insane.
Report Post Tip

You seem intent to argue for some reason. I have a grip of it rather well actually.

I stated my point, I think its fine, infact I quite like it. You think it's not, thats fine too.

Its also not a flat 50%, thats just a made up number. I shouldn't need to explain to you.

Report Post Tip
So out of 100. You made a 50% number it... Incredible math. its black and white. There is no argument to how izzy wants it. There is no room for a guess number of 50%
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Distance Matters, but why??
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL