Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 11:11:20
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Thor's Toystore Started by: _Thor_ on Nov 11, '11 16:27

Walking down the Detroit's bustling city centre you come to a huge store named Thor's Toystore. Intrigued by the establishment you decide to have a look inside. Entering the Toystore you are taken aback at the magnificent interior design and cleanliness of the store. Bright lights light up the endless rows of shelving filling the store, each shelf packed with all kinds of various toys. Both adults and children alike are running around excited and playing with the various toys and games. You notice there are also staff in every aisle demonstrating the newest of toys. You pick up a leaflet and begin journeying around the store, taking in all the different products.

Dolls/Bear's:

* Teddy Bears - From 75c

* Mickey Mouse Dolls - 90c

* Raggedy Ann Doll - 90c

Board Games:

* Sorry! - 90c

* Monopoly - 90c

* Scrabble - 90c

Skill Games:

* Pogo Sticks - 75c

* Dominoes - 20c

* Magic Slate - 70c

* Duncan Yo-Yo 25c

* Hoops - 15c

Sports:

* Football - 70c

* Soccer ball - 60c

* Baseball sets - 60c

* Basketball - 65c

Various other toys:

* Tinplate fire engines 50c

* Dimestone Soldiers - 30c

* Dinky Toys - From 50c

* Hornby Trains - 50c

* Crayola Crayons - 5c

* Viewmaster - 50c

* Lego - 75c

* Spinning Tops - 2c

Cartoon Comics:

* Superman

* Little Orphan Annie

* Buck Rogers

* Krazy Kat

* Popeye

* Dick Tracey

All comics are priced at 5 cents.

Upon completion of browsing you head back to the counter where you are met by Thor.

Hello there! How can i help you today

Report Post Tip

Hey Thor i could use a game of monopoly for team building back at HQ

Report Post Tip

Thor smiles at his associate

Sure thing Jason, that is a great idea.

He hands Jason a monopoly game

This should be fun, especially after a few beers ;)

Report Post Tip

I am looking for a pair of rollerskates.  I need a pair of custon designed skates, masculine yet functional.

I need them to make amends for a wrong that needs righting.

Report Post Tip

Hi Hello my freind I been here for the last pass hour and half now, I been up and down the alles, I been talking to many of your staff, nice people but coudl not give me what i am looking for.

I have a great problem you see I am part of the EPW club and we like a good game all together Monopoly good game but limit og play

what can you suggest to me? price is not a problem we all can chip in.

Report Post Tip

Thor smiles at Manic and philippe and smiles

Well Manic, unforutunately we don't stock Roller skates i'm afraid. There is however a store just few blocks away that nay be able to help with what you're looking for.

philippe, if you're looking for games for multi-playes then monopoly and sorry are the best we can offer. You could always take a sports set, maybe go for a game of football or baseball perhaps?

Report Post Tip

Jonizzel enters the store as an Uncle with newphews to appease and takes a wonder around the shop. On getting to the cash register he see's Thor welcoming customers in to the store and approaches him

Dude... Seriously... This is your place? whispering he saysA toy store? Seriously? As a business front?

Anyway, I have toys to buy. How much will you do an old friend a set of Hornby trains for?

Report Post Tip

Thor spots Jonizzel enter the shop and immediately focuses on him, paying him his full attention. Jonizzel makes his way over and Thor smiles

Well well Jonizzle, what a pleasant surprise. Yes, i get that a lot but let's face it, the feds aren't really going to expect a childrens shop as a front for the real 'business' are they? These run down restaurants and dodgy car garages are too suspect, need something a bit more inconspicuos, you get my drift?

Thor picks up a Hornby train

Popular choice these, i suppose for an old friend i'll do it 50%. This is only one time though, i got money to make, ya know!?

Thor hands the trains to Jonizzel and smiles. He was just happy that he actually managed to get any money out of him at all.

Report Post Tip

Happy with hew new toys for the newphews Jonizzel leaves the store. As soon as he turns around the corner he pegs it back home and spreads the belongings of his bag across the table.

Ahh! A new Popeye and Superman comic, Fire Engine, Basketball and Yo-Yo all for 25c. Not a half bad days work.

Report Post Tip

Walking into the toy store Aizlynn looks around for a few seconds before waving the big man lurking behind her away. She slowly makes her way to the back of the store avoiding eye contact with the mothers and children that filled the place. Seeing that Thor was preoccupied with another customer, she grabs a lollipop from a jar near the cash register and hoists herself up onto the counter. As she crosses her legs she peels off the lollipop's wrapper, wads it into a ball and throws it at a nearby mother who instantly starts scolding the child. Laughing in amusement Aizlynn popped the candy into her mouth and waits for Thor's attention to turn to her.

After several minutes pass by and still no attention from the man she came to see Aizlynn grows impatient and picks up a nearby comic. She furiously flips through the pages, not even really bothering to read the captions and just looking at the pictures, as she twitches her stiletto adorned foot causing it to make a light tapping noise against the wooden underparts of the counter.

Report Post Tip

Creeper slowly creeps into the toy store unnoticed. Hoping to catch somebody off guard so he can....

AH WHAT IS THE CLICKING NOISE! IT HURTS HIS EARS SO MUCH!

What are you doing!? Stop tapping your shoes.....It's obnoxious.

Creeper then procedes to walk up to the counter to ask the store owner a very important question. One that he NEEDS an answer to or he won't be able to return to the HQ.

Hello sir, I am in need of a board game that will anger someboby. Do you by chance have one of those? I hear that monopoly is perfect for such a task. Yet I have never played such a thing. 

I am in need of it as soon as possible. I have a very daring mission I must be successful in.

Report Post Tip

Talking to a customer, Thor's attention is interrupted by tapping noise coming from over his shoulder. He spins around and is gobsmacked to see his good friend Aizlynn plonked on his counter 'reading' a comic. He finises with his customer and heads over to her.

Hmm well well, if it isn't Aizlynn, looking fine i dare say. So what brings you here, tis a pleasant surprise to say the least.

Thor turns his attention to Creeper.

Well hello buddy. Hmm...a board game that will anger someone you say? You have been informed correctly, monopoly will do the trick!

He grabs a monopoly game off the shelf and passes it to Creeper.

I hope this will suffice, personally i've probably launched a monopoly board in the air a fair few times in the past. It can be quite the aggravating for sure!

Report Post Tip

Creeper smiles with delight and a side of evil.

Excellent. I shall also need these items I have found on your shelves!

He pulls out a box of lego's and a box of crayons.

With these and that board game I shall be able to complete my mission and return to the HQ. This task needs this fine equipment in order for my success Thor!

Creeper looks around and regrets screeming. Anybody could have heard that he was planning something. Something HUGE. Something evil.

Report Post Tip

Faceman enters the shop which is bustling with customers, trying to squeeze through the small crowd he tries to fine the shop owner, who is found quite proudly behind the counter

I am enquiring about some sports equipment for my brother what do you have?

with that he hears creeper scream like the little girl he is and turns his attention back to Thor with a wince due to the sream he just recieved in his left ear

Report Post Tip

Thor looks suspiciously at Creeper, what could he be up to? he thought to himself. he looks at the items again and tries to figure it out, to no avail.

Well Creeper, i guess seeing as we share the same HQ i will inevitably get to see what plan you are conspiring. Not sure whether i should say this but i look forward to seeing what it is you have planned!

Thor forces a quite uneasy smile, still quite puzzled. Just then he sees -Faceman entering the shop and he comes over to speak to him.

Hmm...sports equipment you say? Well we have footballs, soccer balls, basketballs and baseball sets. Do you have any idea what sports your brother prefers?

Report Post Tip

Creeper smiles and takes the items after paying the amount owed. Then he turns and runs back out of the store while laughing evily. 

FOOLS! You have given me what I need for my diabolical plan. You will now have to deal with the evil you have unleashed on the streets of Detroit!

Creeper runs to his family Headquarters and begins his evil plan. He takes the board game and places it in the middle of the group of hobo's outside. They play for hours while Creeper watches intently. They finally scream and yell at each other before running off in anger to the nearest alcoholic store.

This was step one. Next he took the lego's and built the biggest fort possible and squeezed inside. Still laughing as he unleashed his evilness on the world.

The final step involved the crayons. Oh yes. The crayons. The most important part of the plan. He took them and began writing on a peice of paper. Finally he nailed it on the front of the fort and on it the words made a horrible, mean message....

No Girls Allowed! Evah!

That includes Faceman.

The plan has come all together. He now had his own fort to make evil plans and to keep all those cutie infested woman (and faceman) out. THE WORLD WAS HIS TO TAKE!

Report Post Tip

Aizlynn looked at the screeching man, her jaw dropping.

You... you could have just asked politely...she said with a shaky voice. Giving the man another look over before burying herself back into the comic

Aizlynn blushed as she noticed Thor finally turning his attention to her. She leaned forward a bit and grinned at the man as she popped the lollipop back in her mouth.

Hello Thor, I just came by to tell you.. Her voice trailed off as he walked away to help another customer Or not... No worries! I'll just sit here and wait.. not like it's important.. She sighed and went back to twitching her foot out of aggravation.

Boredom finally took its toll on Aizlynn as she sat around waiting for Thor to have a moment to speak. She eased herself off the counter and begins roaming around the store. Finding a basket on one of the corner displays she snakes her arm through the handles and begins loading it up with random odds and ends.

Report Post Tip

After standing utterly gobsmacked at the sheer rudeness of Creeper and irony of how he claims no girls are allowed yet he screams like one, Faceman once again turns his attention to Thor

well they would all suit him, he is a multi-talented lad, what deals can you do me?

Faceman looks at Thor with a cheeky grin, preparing to haggle the price he is about to recieve.

Report Post Tip

Thor smiled and shook his head at -Faceman

Well i certainly have my work cut out today, all the deals i am doing for everyone, a mans going to run out of business soon! But i suppose its good for the profits eh? Well i tell you what, how about if you buy two sports set, you get the third one free? That sound good?

Thor notices Aizlynn wandering round like a lost puppy and heads over to her. The way she sucked that lollipop had dirty thoughts runing through his mind. Still he had to be professional and all that jazz.

My Dear Aizlynn, sorry about that. As you can see i am being kept quite busy lately, business is blooming so to speak. Anyway, what's up darling?

Thor had a sneaky peak at her cleverage and quickly moved his head back up, hoping he had not been caught out...

Report Post Tip

Aizlynn gave the man a warm smile as he approached her once more. She switched the basket she was holding over to the other arm and wrapped the now free one around Thor's waist giving him a quick hug and a peck on the cheek.

Seems there was a bit of a mishap early this morning, she looked around to make sure nobody was within earshot.. Those bears, you know with the special filling, you ordered.. well they arrived at the HQ, without the filling. I phoned up.. that company for you.. and it turns out they switched up the orders. Your bears went to St. Michael's...She cringed a bit at the angry look on his face. Either way, thought I'd swing by and let you know.

Aizlynn kissed his cheek once more and smiled at him. Holding up the basket full of goods, she gives him a pout

I'm sure you can take care of these, right?

She winked at him and walked out the door

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Thor's Toystore
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL