Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 04:29:55
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
What are you Reading Started by: Yaveo on Dec 08, '23 13:58

Our work bookclub meeting is today and so yesterday I just finished reading Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow for it. It was good. Not the most amazing thing I've read, but there were some really good parts. https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/58784475

Report Post Tip

Project Hail Mary by Andy Weir. Bought it from the best-seller shelf in an airport bookshop. Wanted something easy to race through on a work trip and then throw in the bin. It was absolutely terrible, I went in looking for the bare minimum and it still fell short. 

Report Post Tip

Currently I have been really enjoying the Eragon series very fascinating 

Report Post Tip

I am currently reading this thread as I have to do hustle point stuff and responding in such manner. But I do want to read Roadside Picnic soon as it's what inspired the STALKER game series.

Report Post Tip

Just finished reading Tomorrow and Tomorrow and Tomorrow, and then immediately finished the next month's book club book - The lost Bookshop. I'm not sure what the next book is that I'm going to read is, but I suspect I'll be one of the ones I've started lately and haven't bothered finishing because I'm lazy. 

Report Post Tip

I've been lazy about reading. My last book was The Seven Sisters serie from Lucinda Riley. I liked the serie a lot since talk about diferent countries and cultures.

Report Post Tip
Currently reading the latest Lee Child book called The Secret. It's the latest in the Reacher series. Not my favourite but still enjoyable. 3 stars
Report Post Tip
I’ve been reading the adventures of Sherlock Holmes recently and just finished it, I’m not quite sure what to read next to be honest so I’ll have to have a look through this thread to see if anything catches my eye.
Report Post Tip

Flight of the Romanovs by John C. Perry

If you're into history and interested in the family at all, it's a solid 4/5. So far loving it!

Report Post Tip

I recently finished reading Dune and right now I have Doom Messiah on hold. I think both books became much more popular when the movies came out.

Report Post Tip

I am currently re reading Rich Dad Poor dad as this year one of my goals is to build a passive income stream to 1000 a month. Not sure if I will get there but its a goal to strive for

Report Post Tip

I’ve be oscillating between Bell Hooks - All About Love (I’ve read this at least 3 times, highly recommend) and trying to finish Amanda Bouchet’s King Maker series I’m on Book 3. It has good promise, just the storytelling is a bit long winded for no reason. The heroin is so annoying sometimes, like not everything is a battle. You’re not being bad ass, you’re being hella annoying.

Report Post Tip

I was reading interactive novels such as Choices stories you play, but i finally decided to start reading something interesting. Quini recommended a book series named Gone and i shall read it.

Report Post Tip
About to read Mafia Dynasty before I was reading Dillinger was really a good book check it out little Bohemian is in manitowish Wisconsin open during the day as a diner still can go up stairs to the room Dillinger was in with his gang three innocent people lost their life's to the cops mistaking them for being with Dillinger's gang
Report Post Tip

I am currently reading Crimson Death by Laurell K. Hamilton. It is book #25 of the Anita Blake series. You could probably read most of these books as stand alone books but you would miss the quirks of each of her relationships and how her world develops, so would recommend starting from book 1 and working through them all.

Report Post Tip
Currently I'm re-reading a book I read about 15 years ago call "Hometown Hero". It's about a football player from Mississippi who goes from high school, to college, to the NFL and all the life twist in between. It's a fictional book and a really good read.
Report Post Tip
I’m in long term read of the Mitch rapp series of books. Just finished 17th in series. I put the next on hold at my library. I did the John Grisham Camino series again the 3 rd installment is out soon
Report Post Tip

Guns and Roses: Dean O'Banion by Rose Keefe.

Great book on the gangsters that fought with Capone. O'Banion was the original leader of the North Side gang, and his murder really set off the Chicago bootleg wars. Eventually, it lead to the St. Valentine's Day Massacre. Great read for anyone who wants a lesser known group or gangster to read about.

Report Post Tip

The Medical Device Validation Handbook 3rd Edition, Authored by Many

Report Post Tip

Actually not reading now, but waiting a lot for a book about to come out, about war, it terms, how it works, logistic, and all this stuff, I'll post more when it will be out.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you Reading
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL