Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 03:50:55
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
What are you Reading Started by: Yaveo on Dec 08, '23 13:58

Lord of the Rings on my Kindle :D Again. I have a feeling that not many new books that came out in recent years are as good. Twilight? I mean, come on. Don't be ludacris. 

Report Post Tip

I'm reading a book called "sold to the armitage brothers by Hollie Hutchins" where a woman looses  where husband when he steals meat and gets drunk In the future of the doomsday virus. Her only way to survive after she saw him cast out to die behind the glass wall is to go to an auction with her daughter

Report Post Tip

I finished our book club book, so right now I'm not reading anything. Its 5am on a Sunday so lets pick a book to read on the train this week whilst I'm forced to go in two days of the week. 

Ok I have two books I've started and not finished - Good Morning Midnight and uh I dunno my phone locked and I forgot the title of the other. Again. FIVE. IN. THE. MORNING. 

Report Post Tip

Just finished the Book Thief by Marcus Zusak. Now debating if I should watch the film an maybe completely ruin it! For the book it is a solid 4/5. 

Report Post Tip
You’re all going to laugh at me but I’ve been reading the Twilight series again. I’m on book three: Eclipse. I love the story! But it’s really funny how different of an outlook I have reading it now than I did when I read it as a teenager!! I kind of want to go back and read all those books that I loved as a teenager just to see how different a read they are. Anyways, I love them! 4/5
Report Post Tip

Reading a collection of articles by Steve Simmons. It’s OK. Not great. I’ve definitely read better books. Just finished up reading Doug MacLeans book about scouting talent in hockey and his experiences drafting. It’s likely not for everyone but I found it interesting.

Report Post Tip

The book I most recently read is Rough Beast by Maria Cahill. It's about how she was mistreated by the IRA after being raped by one of their members. It goes through the years of her being questioned by a kangaroo court, her attempt to go to the PSNI and was failed by the courts on to her facing down the now leaders of Sinn Fein. 

Report Post Tip

Haven't really read anything of note lately. Tried to start The Deathless by Peter Newman as I enjoyed his earlier trilogy, but it hasn't really caught my attention yet. Perhaps a re-read of Systematic Immolation of Thought will fire up my brain. 

Report Post Tip

Peat and Whisky: The Unbreakable Bond fantastic read with greeat history on the use of peat and whiskey 5 star Mike Billet 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you Reading
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL