Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 16:59:33
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Shining Lights Street Presence Started by: _Rhuarc_ on May 14, '08 08:14
I stumble to the front of a small crowd with templar in toe, both of us carrying a large sack of goods.

"Ladies and Gents,

I have been walking through the streets and heard allot of talk about "the lack of street presents!" Hic-cup So, me and my buddy Templar decided to go and Hic-cup buy you all some.

We searched long and hard and found, well, we found mainly alcohol, drugs and weapons but we did find a few delicacies."

I reach into my bag to find a midget gimp suit.

"Mr_47, you'll have to fight Deviant for this one."

I throw the gimp suit in their general direction.

"Who want's one?"
Report Post Tip
turns out his pockets and finds a week old humbug

Well it's not much of a present but....I guess it'll have to do

throws it to the crowd
Report Post Tip
Again, the rumors persist. The suit belongs to Deviant. Look, it even has "Property of Deviant" sewn into the hem. Look, there's a reciept made out to Deviant, too. Not mine.
Report Post Tip
What rumors?

I have heard no rumors. Unless these are the rumors that people do not dare say to my face.

However, for anyone starting these rumors or thinking of starting these rumors, I will make this clear to you. I don't give a fuck. Sticks and stones and all that shit.

Until you can do something about it I will continue to run my life how I wish. If my peers feel this is unacceptable I am sure they will say this to my face and tell me to buck my ideas up.

Until that day. I will do as I am doing and continue trying to build a successful family.
Report Post Tip
I quickly hide my bighead wears dresses around the HQ posters.

"More street presents?"

I search in my bag and find some pink fluffy dice.

"Who wants these?"
Report Post Tip
I love how all our CLs all have the attitude of "Fuck you you pathetic sacks of shit, I'm better than you so fuck off." It makes for great approchability and openness.

Oh wait, that's the opposite of what it does. My bad. :(
Report Post Tip
Especially to people like you.

So, fuck you. I am better than you. Sack of shit.

Anyone else. Feel free to mail me with anything but bitchyness, moaning or bullshit.

I am your friendly loveable Crew Leader who wants to be your friend.
Report Post Tip
Pathetic.

Completely and utterly pathetic.
Report Post Tip
Why didn't you add your sir name Mr. Ser? Tos is too personal for me. . .

Runs off laughing like a school girl.
Report Post Tip
I say I am open to everyone and now that is pathetic?

How can I ever win?!
Report Post Tip
Rhuarc, as soon as I know what the heck you mean, I'll give you an answer.
Report Post Tip
Give it a minute, it'll sink in :)
Report Post Tip
I can only assume you're whining about why I didn't name myself Tossir or Tosser because that's what you think I am, to which I must reply: Why didn't you name yourself NaziScumbag583? Or FascistDillhole920?
Report Post Tip
I'll have a gimp suit!
Report Post Tip
Now why would we go around naming ourselves after reputable German politicians? That just doesn't make sense to me. Unless of course, you're alluding to rumours that the said political faction are engaging in wide spread genocide of entire races...in which case I'd find your comparison just a trifle over the top, and extremely distasteful.

Seriously, if you can't debate, or even insult, without sinking to depths such as this then it really is appalling.
Report Post Tip
Hey, if the jackboot fits...
Report Post Tip
I love how all our CLs all have the attitude of "Fuck you you pathetic sacks of shit, I'm better than you so fuck off." It makes for great approchability and openness. -Tos

I've never experienced that... but then again, I'm Mr. Mafia (http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/13476)

People love me.
Report Post Tip
Calm down, calm down.

I'll put on the gimp suit if you calm down.
Report Post Tip
Stops handing out gifts.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you:

Deviant
Report Post Tip
Shit, Deviant in a gimp suit? I'm calm.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Shining Lights Street Presence
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL