Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:52:32
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Trigger Happy Started by: Spy on Nov 12, '11 23:27

A slender man, outfitted in the latest fashion of suits, though for some strange reason the color of choice was a dull red, completed with matching fedora and a ski-mask. A cigarette was wedged between his lips, nearly half finished. The Spy plucks the cancer stick from his lips, blowing out the vile smoke with a long and drawn out exhale. He flicks it into the street, stepping up onto a soap box to begin his speech.

Gentlemen.

Recently, a dear family member of mine was slain. My father, the rather crude intelligent man was murderer due to an act he never committed. As you know, this Thing of Ours is often dangerous, and deaths occur quite often enough. However, when a man is killed with little to no proof of the crime that was branded onto his corpse, this leaves me to wonder how creditable these sources proclaim to be.

You say you wish to stop the silent killings of bodyguards. While this is a noble goal that will protect all of the mobsters within our fine country, blindly shooting into the crowd will no doubt cause more unrestlessness among the commoners of the underground. Engineer, my dear father, hadn't removed his gun expect when he desired to train in the shooting ranges. Yet he was killed along with what may have been your bodyguard murders. Now, you may assume that I have documents of my father. I do. He was innocent regarding to the crime, yet he paid the price.

What sort of legal system do we employ, shoot them all and let God sort them out?

This was a messy operation, clearly the work of a novice.

I ask of you all, how much innocent blood will be shed until our superiors believe that the killings will cease?

And to note, what will the crew leaders do, allowing their men to be killed in such a fashion? This seems to be a rather tactical method of weakening a certain family or city by screaming murder upon their members.

If I am completely mistaken, do enlighten me. I leave you all open to your answers.

Report Post Tip

"What sort of legal system do we employ"

We don't. You know, what with our activities being illegal and all. The system we operate is one where respect and money flow uphill and shit flows downhill. If the Boss says the sky is green, then yes, the sky is green. If your father was too stupid too appreciate this, one of the most basic facts of the Mafia, then frankly him and his friends are no loss to our business regardless of their 'innocence'.

Report Post Tip

Ah, Sprozz.

Let's role-play for a second, shall we? I dislike you. Let's say I happen to be, oh, perhaps a Crew Leader.

I shoot you, proclaiming that you whacked one of my bodyguards.

You didn't.

Everyone else shrugs, saying that since you matched up a few times in a city where a body guard was shot, you must've clearly done it.

How do you feel?

Report Post Tip

I... don't... know... where... to... start...

Legal system?  Innocent blood?  

"I leave you all open to your answers" 

Report Post Tip

Fuck everyone of yall
I have been blood lined for words of mouth. actions never done.
My bg was killed anmd then I was killed
I never killed anyones live BG since Jade was alive, and it was only about 15 minutes before she died I killed em.

So fuck off ya measly bastards
some bullshit yall helped kill prem and roman,
and your reasoning aid you to become a damn Hypocrite

Lovly scandulas bitches

Report Post Tip

Deep breaths, DavieG. Deep breaths.

Anyways...I believe want you actually want to ask is, what does Tradition dictate in the situation that caused the deaths of four people?

Report Post Tip

That was almost poetic DavieG

Report Post Tip

ManicStreetPreacher, the same situation that I expressed to Sprozz applies to you.

Regardless of illegal activities that we do, we all uphold some code, law, and order between cities, do we not?

Or are you saying that we should damn the rule book, and do as we please?

Report Post Tip

In the situation you mention, I don't fee anything becuase I'm dead; you utter, utter cretin.

However, to use another scenario that isn't so mind numbingly thick, if it was my dad who died, I'd probably think, 'Gee, old pop clearly didn't choose his crew too carefully if his CL shot him for no reason, maybe I should take some more time in deciding who I'd like to work for'  or maybe I'd say 'that cocksucker offed my daddy for no reason! I'll get him good!" However, if I was going to persue a vendetta, I probably wouldn't go screaming injustice in the streets, that'd be a fairly stupid thing to do.

Either way, if this happened to my father, I wouldn't come to the streets with a tear streaked face, moaning about a fictitious legal system, the spilling of 'innocent' blood and...You know what? I don't even know why I'm bothering. You seem to hold dear a number of fallacies which aren't even true of civilian life, nevermind business in the mob.

Report Post Tip

Walks up, lights a ciggarette and listens to what the man has to say while waiting to speak herself.

My mother was 100% innocent and was a very hard working and loyal woman to her family. She kept her head down and never touched her shiny piece besides to visit the range. However, because people was afraid and to much of cowards to let people have fun in the game she was gunned down with not letting her CL keep a watch on her for the "24" hour period like everyone else seemed to get. You had NO hard facts of her doing so. Let's see a couple of your people get taken out because they are "suspects" without ANY hard facts and proof and see how you feel.

How does this thing of ours come join together to change it and then let it all go back to how it was before? It just baffles me that you all worked together to change things and now the same thing is just going on. 

I do have to agree with you on that one, Spy. As you would say same shit different toilet..

Report Post Tip

The man comes out snickering and pointing at people as his bodyguard comes limping out behind him

Nov 12, '11 19:56 An unidentified assailant shot and wounded your Bodyguard!

Obviously the BigBlackMans intimidation goes farther than he thought! Trembling at the barrel against Tequani here can be expected I suppose, he is after all a big black man.

BigBlackMan snickers once more and helps his bodyguard to the hospital...

Report Post Tip

The real question should be where is my guilt in the situation?
My now, grandfather was set on killing Bg's before Stallion whipd me into shape to work along with him.
Then I had some issues of corruption, and I wasn't comfertable working amoungst some fellow family memmbers.

DanteToscani lived a clean life,
Trigger happy is right.

Report Post Tip

Spy mentions a legal system, legal systems operate on evidence. The evidence clearly states that it doesn't matter whether those who ordered the killings had hard facts or not, because they're still sucking in sweet oxygen whilst worms are nestling into your mummy and daddy's brains. Case closed I'd say. Jury, dismissed.

Report Post Tip

Sprozz, Sprozz.

I assure you, I am not going to start a petty vendetta against whomever killed my father.

However, you do seem to be stuck on the term of 'innocent' blood, I was speaking of earlier. The innocence I speak of is the killing of a mobster for a crime which he did not commit. Unless you believe that everyone who is shot is guilty, then you have a very narrow-minded tunnel vision that will be used to be taken advantage of by others.

The war regarding Roman was fought in order to bring more order to our country. Now people are being shot due to suspicion of a crime that lacks solid proof. In my eyes, this is far worst than shooting people for what they speak in the streets.

So, you tell me. There is a one in four chance of killing the right mobster that shot your bodyguard, another role-playing scene, if you will.

Are you going to kill them all, just for one shooter?

Report Post Tip

There were no evidence. It was just she said, he said. I think, she thinks... 

Just to have more blood from their gun.

Report Post Tip

Measly scum.
you will simply rule the game because you take out all POTENTIAL this game has,
for anyone to meet your levle of Power.

You've started on the wrong side of the spectrum though.
Something will bite you in the ass, I hope it's more than a wack back too.

but since ya'll are the Bg shooters,
gusse theres no chance in that.

Report Post Tip

If I had the power Spy, then yes I would. Any other questions?

Report Post Tip

Gotta agree with sprozz on this one im afraid. Given the circumstances, and the fact this is the mafia your talking about, the CL was right to set an example that none of this will be tolerated in any degree.

An injustice wasnt done today, so this thread is pretty much pointless and there wont be any resolutions from it in my humble opinion. 

Report Post Tip

Curious, then.

Yes, let us add onto the topic. Say the four were your own members. All of which have moderate guns, and bodyguards of themselves. All above Made Men. One is your left hand.

Now, with their positions raised, would you do the same?

Report Post Tip

BG stealth shooters eventually get caught. If I had the power, I would wait till that happens. More so if the shooter was so low ranked as Spy's father was, as the damage done is minimal.

Killing four for the sake of one stealth shooter does more damage then the stealth shooter could ever do, even with a run of good luck.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Trigger Happy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL