Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 20:35:47
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Street Lights, People... Started by: TestRank3 on May 14, '08 21:44
It was a Sunday. Maybe it was a Monday. Technically, since it was about two in the morning it was probably a Monday. Yet TestRank3 had not yet slept, so was still considering this time period to be a Sunday.

What a strange life he...she... 'it' had stumbled upon. After travelling from light years away he...she... 'it' had landed in a place that people had called "Las Vegas". On every street corner there were things that turned this little being's head, from glittering lights to women to multitudes of tasty drinks. People talking about things like 'guns' and 'wacks' and... gulp... murder.

Needless to say the poor little thing was frightened. Nothing of the sort existed in the old world. Home. And how he/she/it missed it so. After one especially lonely night the little alien ventured down the streets of Las Vegas, keeping it's face down and it's eyes averted from all of the glamour and action that occured on a nightly basis.

With a sigh it TestRank3 ducked down a dark alley, out from under the gentle hum and glimmer of the bright Vegas lights. "If only," TR muttered with a sigh. "If only someone else was here with me."

If only indeed, TestRank3. If only indeed.
Report Post Tip
Wandering down a Vegas alley I shiver.

"I feel alone and scared. I've all ready seen a person die, people doing theses horrible "drugs" which seem to make them stupid and seen people steal from a little old lady" I manage stutter. "It's been years since I've seen another TR friend, being ditched here all by myself ages ago has been rough I seldomly know what to do, some times I just wish their was just one more to hang around and cause mischif with." I stop dead in my tracks as I see a person. I get ready to dive behind this smelly bin that the humans throw waste in. When I realize....ANOTHER ONE! Running up to TR3 I smile. " Are you who I think you are?!
Report Post Tip
"Oh wow!" TR3 exclaims in surprise as another TR (unmistakable by their pale white bodies and flat faces) approaches it. With a shiver of excitement it reaches it's hand out towards the other TR, doing their secret homeland handshake and ending with a "BLEEBLEBLOP" of joy.

"I don't believe it! I are TestRank3. Who are you, fellow TRerer?"
Report Post Tip
"BLEEBLEBLOP! Very nice to see you TR3! I'm from the Planet of TR1.5436896184891239. They sent me here eons ago on a recon mission and never came back for me." I say with a frown. "Are you here to resuce me?!"
Report Post Tip
"Well, to be honest," TR3 said, lowering it's voice to a hush so as not to be heard by any drunken human-passerby, "I was sent here on a 'recon' mission as well. To observe and report back. If they never came back for you, though, I can say I'm a big BLEEBLEBOP afraid they'll do the same to me."

The alien threw a cautious glance down towards both ends of the dark alley before moving in closer to TR1. "I find the people here odd," the being confided to it's brethren. "All they talk about are sex, drugs, music and killing. Don't you find that weird at all?"
Report Post Tip
"Oh BLEEBLEBLOP doens't even cover this....you are GOOBABALU." Throwing a look back across the alley's I nod "They are like animals only induging in primal instints of stupidity." I see something out of the corener of my eye. Speaking quickly in a low voice I say, "Oh Hababwabagaba I think I human is coming! I can smell their rancid feet from here!" Covering my noes I pull TR1 and start to run "We must get out of here!"
Report Post Tip
With a startled shriek TR3 starts and races after it's like-minded alien friend. If a human had over-heard anything that they had said... it was too disastrous to think about. Gulping between pants of exhaustion TestRank3 followed TR1 through more back alleyways and hidden, darkened streets.

After what seemed to be hours (but really, it was only three minutes) TR3 stopped suddenly, doubling over and breathing furiously. "Think we're safe to stop for a bit? I can't GLOBBLECOP catch my breath!"
Report Post Tip
Falling to the ground in exaustion I look around "We should be safe here for a moments respite." Looking over to the other side of the alley "Whats that over there?" I say pointing "Could it be one of thouse infamous "Warhouses"? I say we go check it out." Catching my breath I look to see if TR3 is up for another adventure
Report Post Tip
TR3 looks over the dark, looming building with a cautious eye. It's mission had been to study the human way of life... not to interfere and possibly get killed. Yet the enthusiasm TR1 had was contagious; so much so that the foreign creature could not help but feel a shiver climb up it's human-replicated back and settle in it's brain.

"Let's do it, then. Won't hurt to learn a bit more about these humanoids." With one last gasp of air filling it's lungs, TR3 continued: "Besides, ARGLE FARGLE, I'm interested to see what one of these 'warehousemathingers' do anyway."
Report Post Tip
"Excellent get some up-close and personal work in!" Walking over too the side I take a deep breath "Here goes nothing!" I say darting across the street, looking around inside I see several women dancing around large cylindrical things. "What in the gloooop is this?!"
Report Post Tip
TR3 follows TR1 closely, hoping not to be seen by any drunken and wandering stray humans. When they arrive at the side of the 'warehouse', TR3 copies it's companion and peeks inside. Immediately it's eyes widen several inches, glazing over at the sigh of several beautiful... dancing... naked women dancing inside.

"What in the gloooop is this?!" TR3 hears from beside it. "I don't know," it says in a hush, eyes still rivited on the scene in amazement. "But what I do know is we NEED to get YARGLE into that warehouse."
Report Post Tip
Nodding with enthusiasm "We must infiltrate this warehouse and send images of theses dancers to the home world! I'm sure they will send a rescue team than....albeit I don't know if I want to be rescued anymore.
Report Post Tip
"Ahum?" was the only answer TR3 could muster, completely lost in a trance as it watched the jiggling... the wiggling... the...

"Erm, yes! We shall sneak in and take pictures... for a... rescue... mission. Fellow TR, do you think you can act like a human long enough for us to gain entry and er, study this society?"

Without waiting for an answer, TR3 grabbed a hold of TR1 and dragged it along behind itself, looking for the entrance to this amazing building that held marvels galore. At last it was made plain where the entry was. Several feet away two human men, dressed in what could only be described as formal business attire made by the designer Salvin Fine, stood guard underneath a small spot light at a large, darkened doorway. At that very moment another man was showing the two some form of scrap of paper, and after gaining a nod from the pair walked through the double doors. A loud blast of music could be heard from within it was shut off with a large SLAM! of the door closing.

Shivering with nerves TR3 motioned for TR1 to follow it's lead. Cautiously it approached the two men, waving it's human-like arms in what he hoped to be a peaceful gesture. "Greetings gentlemen. How are you this fine evening?"
Report Post Tip
With a pout I see the door slam close. Getting close to TR3 I wisper "How ever are we going to get in now?"
Report Post Tip
TR3 frowns and almost is tempted to go into a hissy-fit-like frenzy before regaining it's cool. With a scowl over it's pale face it turns it's eyes around to survey the outside of the building. It spies a window nearby... small enough for a human? No. Small enough for a TRer? Bingo.

"Come!" TR3 says, dragging TR1 after it once more. "We shall break in through here," it whispers fervently, motioning towards the window several feet above. "We MUST observe the ladie... er... humans!"
Report Post Tip
Climbing through the vent I exclaim. We MUST! For with out their bodys how will we be.......rescued I stop talking and being to drool from the mouth "Gloomax this must be what loorah looks like!"
Report Post Tip
TR3 flails in excitement. "Move over! Help me up! I want to see!"

Taking a few steps back, TR3 takes a running leap up the wall and scrambles into the vent next to TR1. Immediately it's eyes glaze over once more and it's jaw goes slack. "Aye aye aye! This is HOBBLEROBBLE..."

A precarious groan sounds around them. "Was that the vent?" Next thing the poor little alien knew, the vent was crashing down into the building... with TestRank3 and TestRank1 inside of it.
Report Post Tip
Falling through the air a wave of deard comes over me. With a crash the vent falls to the ground. Grabbing TR3 I run under a table "They will never find us here!"
Report Post Tip
Through the vast amount of dust that had flooded the club, TR1 had managed to drag our poor, defenseless TR3 underneath a table, and outside of harms way. Coughing slightly TR3 tried to peer between the legs of the patrons of said, particular table. "Yes, we're safe," it said between tiny coughs, "But I can't see the... the dancing and stuff. How do we get closer?"
Report Post Tip
Grabbing a probe from....thin air The fun way?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Street Lights, People...
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL