Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 05:54:39
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
whats yall fav go to meal? Started by: blitzy on Jan 01, '24 23:48

ill start it off. mine is bbq wings and fries

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

My favourite meal is a bit pricey, but I am really enjoying chicken schnitzel that's 500g with chips and usually topped with spiral fries, cheese sauce and bacon. Tastes so good.

Report Post Tip

My go to meal is walking taco's, ground beef, dorito's cheese chips, sourcream and taco sauce, refried beans and rice and a cold beer.  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Pretty standard I am sure - but pizza. We can eat a lot of pizza here where I live. Sooooo goood.

Report Post Tip

My standard selection if I am somewhere new is some sort of meat and potatoes, typically a steak or burger or something along those lines. 

Report Post Tip
Favorite is tough to choose but I’ll say either a pizza or a cheesesteak sub with fresh cut fries
Report Post Tip

Evidence suggests it’s noodles with some kind of flavoured meat and fresh vegetables. I enjoy marinating with various as-hoc compositions, or just frying in hoysin or teriyaki for a heart-stopping sweat treat. Green beans, broccoli, baby sweetcorn and diced carrots are a must. Noodles from the more exotic section at the supermarket. Happy days. 

Report Post Tip

Steak and macaroni from Animal Kingdom Lodge at Disney World.

Its not on the menu anymore, but you can still ask for it and they'll make it, without doubt the best meal ive had at Disney and since its my favourite place to be, I guess that makes it my favourite meal to have.

Report Post Tip

dam i wasnt expectin people to respond to this lol

Report Post Tip

Macaroni cheese is like my all time favorite I think. I could eat that at any point of the day lol

Report Post Tip

I enjoy ramen as a quick meal to make as it takes no effort. But I've been enjoying cooking roast pork quite a bit lately.

Report Post Tip

Apparently that didn’t work long enough for an original reply. Allow me to try again. I really like mac and cheese and man I feel like it could be eaten every day of the year for me. 

Report Post Tip

shoot ik how to make homemade mac and cheese Knuckles, i wouldnt mind makin a fresh pot for you

Report Post Tip

Taco Fajitas with homemade flour tortillas. Grilled onions and green peppers, black beans, cheese, salsa sour cream. With chips and homemade guacamole on the side! So gooood!

Report Post Tip
My go to food is peri peri chicken and peri chips with perinaise. Coleslaw, peas and corn 🌽
Report Post Tip

Chicken Korma Curry. But my aunt's recipe.. I could eat this every day  

Report Post Tip
Eggs fried on butter.
Report Post Tip

Pasta with various coloured sauces - mainly green or red - plus cheese.  i am not a masterchief.  

Report Post Tip

Having just watched a film about McDonalds, it is currently McDonalds. I really want a McDonalds right now!

Report Post Tip

I could do McDonalds breakfast and a black coffee there, too.  Their hashbrowns are legit.  I've been on a chicken biscuit kick lately but a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit is my shit.  They used to have these breakfast platters with eggs, pancakes and something else but I haven't ate that in years.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: whats yall fav go to meal?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL