Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 03:48:45
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
A long awaited Return! Started by: Drom_Lombino on Nov 24, '11 19:23

It was a foggy night in New Orleans.  Just up in the sky a red ball was coming closer and closer. As the people looked up they had no idea what it could be. The fireball crashes in Lafayette park. The smoke clears and a strange looking ship looks like it planted itself in the ground. It was very long and was an odd shape.  Just then a door opens on the side. Armored men begin to walk out of the odd looking building. The leader was the first one out.

Drom Lombino looks around to his men. “Go around and search for supplies.” Drom Lombino was proud warrior who wears his armor all the time. He was wearing blue and silver colored armor and his helmet had the shape of a T on it where the visor would be. On his left leg was a gun strapped around but this gun was not of the normal kind you’d see on this planet.

He stretches and tells one of the other armored men “Rixer go look for Aurora, Inspector Clouseau, Philli-Stein, and Charmed.” Rixer is his trusted bodyguard and has known him for years. Rixer nodded and ran off.  Drom returned to his ship and went back up to the office. He removed his helmet and set it on his desk.

2 Hours later....

Rixer comes running it the office with loads of documents and news papers. He removes his helmet and approaches Drom. “Drom I’ve found it and a lot of it is very sad news. Everyone one has been killed Aurora, Inspector,...” He hesitates “...Charmed.”

Drom was completely shocked all of his friends and loved ones where gone he places his head into his hands. Rixer begins again “But we have been gone for eighty or more years.” Drom stands up from his desk and grabs the paper from Rixer. He then takes a deep sigh. Rixer trying to cheer him up, “I think Philli-Stein is still alive sir.” Drom cuts him off before he could finish “Where is he?” Rixer grins “Hes here in New Orleans. We must have been knocked off course. Thought we where aiming for Vegas.” Drom scratching his helmet “We where! But lets go meet up with old Philli.”

An hour later....

Drom and Rixer arrive at the apartment complex Philli-Stein lives at. Drom nods at Rixer and he takes out his blaster along with Drom. They quietly break into the front door and make their way up the stairs. As they see the number of his apartment they laugh softly. Drom kicks in the door and runs for the bedroom. He walks in to see Philli and some girl in bed startled.

“Holy hell you haven’t aged one bit. We've been gone eighty years you don’t look a day over 25  and who the hell is this?” Sliding his gun into his holster looking at the woman in his bed.

Report Post Tip

...eyes blurry with sleep Philli looks up into a face covered in strange armor. After a quick check to make sure Hope is ok he looks back and puts the pieces together

"What the fu...ah, it's You. But I think You've got it wrong. If Your who I think you are, then I'm not who You think I am."

Philli looks over and sees that Hope is awake. "Go back to sleep love. Old buisness. I'll tell you in the morning ok?" He gives her a kiss and rolls up to sit up.

"Alright, I wanna talk to you, but Shes asleep and I'm naked. Go into the kitchen and I'll throw something on and make You a cup of coffee and catch You up."

The armored men walk out of the room, and Philli gets dressed, muttering "Something must be up if He's back. but what the hell?"

Report Post Tip

Hope looks blurrily to the right and left. Wondering what happened and who the men were. 

whispers "Philli, what is going on? Who were those men?" 

Report Post Tip

Philli bends down to hug Hope softly.

"it's alright love. It's an old friend of my great great many tiems grandpapi. i have to go explain some things to him. i'll be back soon."

Report Post Tip

Hope looks at curiously

"What was he meaning by '80 years? you're only 24!"

Report Post Tip

"I know. I'll explain in the morning. I gotta go update him. It has been 80 years since he's been here."

Philli puts on a shirt and pants and walks into the kitchen. Making a pot of coffee he look over at the figure out of his grampa's diaries.

"So, been a long time since you were here. What brought you back?"

Report Post Tip

Removing his helmet and setting it down on the table he smiles. Drom looks to be about in his forties. He has a scare coming down over his right eye. He nodded to Rixer and Rixer stepped out side keeping guard. Still amazed at Philli not looking old at all he begins.

"Well you see pal. I had to return to Mandalore and straighten things out there. Well I kinda started a revolution on Mandalore and had to return because our revolution didn't work as well as I had planned and I have the rest of my clan of Mandalians regroup here. We call ourselves Death Watch! But I'd never think you'd humans not age. Also what the hell is with everyone being dead? How did you survive?

Drom pulls up a chair and sits down relaxing.

Report Post Tip

Philli pours out two cups of coffee. "how do you take yours?"

putting the first cup in front of drom,  he sits down himself.

"not ageing...well, i guess that's where i should start. first off, you never met me. you met my great-great something great grandaddy. i'm his namesake. so the rason your confused is that i'm 4 generations descended from him."

Philli scratches his head and think back over his families journels.

"let me see, the Philli-Stein you knew, as well as the other members of his family, were killed in a great war.  every city was involved, and only a few survived. many power changes later, diemne, the godfather of new york, was killed by a coup, and powre changes hands again.

then, the reign of roman. an incredible time when roman was the godfather for a full two years, and premier, his best friend, was godfather over a year."

Philli sighs and think back deeper.

"some three months ago, roman and premier were brought down. since then, theres been a period of both unrest, as the power structure rebuilt itself, and peace, as the world rebuilds. the only city empty is Las angeles. thats the world today. i'm missing bits, but nothing major"

Report Post Tip

Drom just takes the coffee and sips it.

"Interesting so a massive war happened while I was gone. Hmm. Whats up with the girl then?"

Report Post Tip

"That's My fiance, Hope. Normally, I'd try to avoid close contact, But we're in the same family, probably gonna die the same time, and I really love her."

Philli smiles and leans back in his chair.

"Being part of the mafia, it's a toll. Life is easier when I know that there is someone for me to come back too, and something concrete to fight for."

His reverie ended, Philli sits up and leans towards Drom.

"But enough. i know you wouldn't be here without a purpose. I don't know what You have up your crazy plastic sleave, but I'll be goddamned with I'm not gonna fight with the legend of my past. Hope will probably come along, we're like that. But I need to know what You have in mind."

Report Post Tip

Drom leaning back in his chair taking a big sip of coffee. He looks at Philli with a grin.

"I told you why I am back. When Mandalore disappeared from our world we had to go back. When we had arrived our world it was torn apart and we followed the traditional ways where you had to have Mandalores helmet in order to become the leader of our people. A large number of Mandalorians wanted to leave the ways of the old and just pick a new leader. I being the way I was stood against it causing the factional rip of our people. Hence why we segregated from the clans and become the Death Watch. After years of fighting we found out that Mandalore made his way to earth. I have my best men looking for his helmet as we speak. I took the name Drom Lombino here on earth many years ago my really name my Mandalorian name is Pre Vizsla. We are pretty much searching for Mandalores helmet to reclaim our home world. 90% of my forces are scattered across the universe looking for it. I came here because I am familiar with your planet."

Drom stares at Philli-Stein as he takes in all this craziness.

Report Post Tip

Shaking his head, Philli looks at this man, who he know will cause nothing but trouble.

"Okay, so, whats your first move?  Even You know that around here, protection is everything. Who are you going to talk too?"

Report Post Tip

Drom rubs his chin thinking...

"Well I guess we start in St. Louis where we figured out Mandalore was working out of here on earth." Drom gets up as Rixer reenters the room short of breathe.

Report Post Tip

"Then I believe We'd better get started. First order of buisness is to get You out of that crazy ass monkey suit. You, and Your men can stay ere, but You know how this works. You'll need to work to survive, as always. I'll speak to my Don for You. names Cadoras, and he knows what he's about."

Philli gets up and walks to his room. A moment later, He steps out with his coat and hat on.

"Oh, and one more thing. Lose the suits and get some real clothing."

Report Post Tip

Drom pulls out his blaster points it directly in Philli's face.

"I am a Mandalorian we wear armor at all times."

Report Post Tip

Philli turns silently and walks to his car.

"If you say so. but your real obvious and your gonna attract attention. Let me at least get you some overcoats."

Report Post Tip

Fingolfin takes off his hat and cratches his head

i really don't get whats going on here...

Report Post Tip

Drom swings the blaster around his finger and slides it back into the holster. He then puts his helmet back on and gets in Philli's car along with Rixer.

"No trenchcoats. We pride in our armor I'd rather stick out and be seen. Makes it more fun!" Drom says to Philli, as Rixer in the back is laughing.

Report Post Tip

Philli gets in the car, and starts it up. as he drives off he atells his passengers

"Some changes are happening. I'm gonna take you and introduce you to The Civilian. Don't take the name lightly, he kows what he's about. He'll help ya out."

Ten minutes later, Phili pulls the car into an underground garage and parks it in a space with his name marked. he gets out and opens the door for Drom. He takes the men into a building and starts up a set of stairs.

"Ok, the boss will be along in a bit. Drom, You know the rules, obey them. Rixer, You probably should stand back and look imposing. Your good at that right?"

Report Post Tip

Drom nods in agreement.

Rixer laughs at Philli,"Of course I can. I've been through thick and thin with Drom here. Nothing scares me."

Drom looks over to Rixer "Calm down Rix. We got a lot of work ahead of us."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A long awaited Return!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL