Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:37:31
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
High Society in Las Vegas? Started by: CarelessWhisper on Nov 25, '11 13:54

Las Vegas mob boss HighSociety today lies dead. The question on everyone's lips is 'whodunnit'?

Who stands to gain from HS's death? The obvious answer is others in Las Vegas but is this the case? It has been intimated to this narrator that whilst the finger that pulled the trigger is a Las Vegas finger, the finger that pointed out the target is, in fact, a Philly finger.

So what happened?

It went like this. A rogue infiltrated HS's small family and attempted a murder. The rogue was shot and killed. End of story. Or is it? Philly contacted the rogue's bloodline to ask whether or not they would be targeted next. Philly, it is obvious, are still reeling from public, and private, verbal attacks on their way of doing business, high profile mistakes and leadership. They are vulnerable and they know. Enter another Las Vegas mob boss, Sgt_Slaughter. Gung ho, Semper fi; you won't find him saying either of these things. What you will find him doing is cracking up with paranoia.

How did it go down?

Simple really, Philly let it be known that they were going to attack HS. Sgt_Slaughter was subcontracted to take him out. He had never liked HS and, in fact, had wanted a pretence to attack for some time. Money changed hands but the exact figure is a closely guarded secret. Philly benefit from a renewed sense of security and Sgt has removed an LV rival.

The fall-out

Philly weren't prepared for the chatter in the coffeeshops that followed the hit. They are, again, reeling. We have been unable to get confirmation on the Sgt's mental state but we understand that he is more paranoid than ever.

"Going scarface on the local Don"

The streets of Las Vegas again echo to gunshots and are awash with blood.

When will this stop?

Report Post Tip

"When Will This Stop?"

Perhaps sooner than anyone anticipated.  A Very Well Protected New Orleans WiseGuy, FuntCase, is awaiting his button and a delivery of some cash.  When he's got both of them, a little bird tells me, he'll be setting up in Las Vegas.  His gun is renowned for having many, many notches on it.  He is a widely feared killer. 

Could the Sarge fall victim to this fearless gunsmith's bloodlust?

Report Post Tip

So it is written, so it is done.

Report Post Tip

Whether any of this is actually true or not remains to be seen. However, regardless of whether it is or not, what does it matter to us? Unless it's going to cause a country-wide massacre, I don't see why it should.

Philly does what Philly does, Las Vegas does what Las Vegas does, it really is nobody elses business what happens, so there is no need to bring this stuff out into the streets. The only reason one would have for doing this, is to cause more trouble and stir more shit between people.

Let them get on with it.

Report Post Tip

Whos this little bird? I want words!

Report Post Tip

Pratster while i agree with you that intercity happens are often issues that need not be brought to the streets with the matter of Las Vegas I have to disagree with you. As is well known Las Vegas is an open city where anyone who is in the position is able to go there and start a family. So therefore the major actions in Las Vegas such as the killing of the self appointed acting Godfather should be brought to the streets. After all that is what the streets are for, information needs to be shared about the happenings there so that any who wishes to attempt to take over it knows what they are getting themselves in for.

Report Post Tip

I'd like to know what the GF Council plans to do here, with regard to investigations or sentencing. If events transpired as described, then clearly Philadelphia is going against the GF Council, providing outside influence and interference.

If that is indeed the case, Philadelphia should be dealt with accordingly.

Report Post Tip

I dont think the GF Council will act without proof.

Report Post Tip

The GF Council seem indulging of Philly's transgressions.  Quite why this is, I don't know.  Philly are worried, though.  A well known personality from there is looking forward to the war so that he can jump ship.  He's a longstanding bloodline in this thing of ours, goes back some time.  Him and I are enemies but like many of my contacts has established a working relationship.

Report Post Tip

_hickey_, i believe you may be correct. But such an accusation, even from someone as... Careless, as Mr. Whisper, would warrant looking into, if only to clear the name of such an..."Esteemed" organization, as Philadelphia?

Report Post Tip

If this story is true, then it highlights once again the brilliance of Sgt_Slaughter, being proactive and eliminating a threat of his while also benefitting financially.

First BabaORiley, and now High Society. Well played, Sarge.

Report Post Tip

Well played indeed.

Report Post Tip

Nah all of us in Philly were too busy eating turkey. Too full to conspire :(

Report Post Tip

That means they did do it.

GF Council Activate!

Form of.. Philadelphia dead!

Report Post Tip

Nothing wrong happened we all agreed to highsociety to die he was Bringing bad heat to us.We had to do what we must there was no outside help at all I killed him myself.Didnt have to find him or nothing So please get facts straight. Sarge leaves the stand.

Report Post Tip

And CarelessWhisper you are only here to start problems.trying to black mail me mail like

"I repeat a missive sent to you previously

Sargeant, associates of mine shot and killed your bodyguard. You currently stand unprotected in the most dangerous of the 8 cities. For now, this correspondence is protected by Omerta - if you play ball, it will stay that way.

It will cost you $1M a week to stay in business. Otherwise, my associates and I will tear your family apart. We have done it before and will do it again.

$1M a week for peace of mind. Not much, is it?

Don't be an idiot.

Semper Fi. Do or die. Gung ho, gung ho, gung ho."

So please twist my words up all you want.Nobody helped me Man las Vegas Did the decision on there own.

Report Post Tip

Looks like Evilclown's cronies are at it again

Report Post Tip

ohyeah....

It obviously does.

Ohyeah, for the insult to my integrity I suggest you fall on your sword. Failing that I will arrange 'one of my cronies' to pay you a visit once you lose your -48 tag.

Good day.

Report Post Tip

I'm not saying ohyeah is right about right about E.C., but i'm not saying he's wrong.

..And i'm definitely not saying he's wrong...

Report Post Tip

Mr Careless....you see that (-48) tattoo on your shoulder? That tattoo tells me you have no right to come out here and criticize my city and its actions. You are new to these shores and even if your father wrote every single piece of knowledge he had about this Thing Of Mine, you still know nothing. If it wasn't for the tattoo your sporting, you'd be dead right now.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: High Society in Las Vegas?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL