Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:41:13
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Badly Run Cities; A Question Started by: CarelessWhisper on Nov 25, '11 14:11

The current mess in Philly is difficult to overestimate. Talks of coups, some demotions and massives fines being levied against their own members.

A breaker of customs and traditions "runs" the place and the place is awash with informers and there are rumours of rogues champing at the bit to take their rightful (as they see it) place in Las Vegas.

This leads us to a questions.

Has there ever been a worse run city than Philly under LottaBEssen?

Report Post Tip

I once heard a story that there was once a bloodline knows as kuku, i belive that he once "ran" Las Vegas. I also heard that this leader was the but of all jokes across the land. just saying.

Report Post Tip

Space-Pole, I believe you meant he was the "butt" of jokes.  If he was the 'but' of jokes, he would be the adverb of jokes - which is clearly not what you meant.

Don't worry, I will keep you right.  It will be, as it were, a rite of passage for you.

Report Post Tip

His point still stands. Kuku was shit

Report Post Tip

Thank you for showing me the error of my ways. You are an enforcer of all things that are wrong with my spoken abiltiy.

*gets to his kness and bows before the great kuku*

Report Post Tip

abiltiy

You meant ability.

And I thank you for your continuing appreciation of my help to you.

FuntCase - I'll bet you $3,000,000 that you don't last as long as Kuku did in Las Vegas?

Report Post Tip

I think what Careless meant when he said champing at the bit, was in fact "Chomping at the bit."

It's okay Careless, I will keep you right.

Report Post Tip

To be honest I have no idea who Kuku is or how long he lasted or whether or not he was a good leader. Just fancied a random pop at ya :P

Where have you heard Im going to Vegas then? This is news to me :)

Report Post Tip

A source in Philly who knows you.

Report Post Tip

I dont know anyone in Philly.

Report Post Tip

Funtcase has been planning a trip, even i knew that and i've only been alive about an hour... lol

Report Post Tip

Maybe 2 1/2... gotta get some Clarity in there, lest Careless cry... lolol

Report Post Tip

Absolute slander Atrophy!

Report Post Tip

KuKu, you truly are one in a million pal, However what is extremely noticeable is, whenever your backed into a corner all you can do is fire back and belittle on someone's ability with how they speak. That shows a weak small minded person.

The irony of this is, when your line was manicstreetpreacher, many times when you addressed the streets it would be well written but the format would be terrible, I don't know if was your dementia but you had a bad habit of repeating yourself word for word, imagine that hey, in front of everyone, how embarrassing. Also very "shouty", many times you would continue to shout when it was pretty obvious that it wasn't meant to continue, Again this must be down to your woeful hearing.

Anyway I have had my kuku fill, thanks again.

Report Post Tip

Well... Not absolute, but maybe a bit...

Report Post Tip

Its definatly libelous

Report Post Tip

"I don't know if was your dementia"

Space-Pole - classic.  I literally don't know what to say.  You never fail me.

Atrophy

You're quite wrong.  I looked up a dictionary and it says the following;

"Champing at the bit (or mistakenly as chomping at the bit or chafing at the bit) refers to a tendency of some horses, when impatient or nervous, and especially if being held back by their riders, to chew on the bit, often salivating excessively. This behavior is sometimes accompanied by head-tossing or pawing at the ground. Because this behavior was most often seen by the general public in horses who were anxious to begin a horse race in the days before the invention of the starting gate, the term has become popular in everyday speech to refer to a person who is anxious to get started or to do something. Because some impatient horses, when held back, would also occasionally rear, a related phrase, "raring to go," is also derived from observations of equine behavior."

But don't worry, not everyone can be as intelligent as me.  Ask Space-Pole

Report Post Tip

lets not get facts twisted. kuku only lasted in vegas for a lengthy period of time was a godfather named deimne. no one dared cross him so his kuku laugh fest carried on. youll deny this but it is the known truth by anyone who worked for deimne during that period of time

Report Post Tip

Verb

to chomp at the bit (third-person singular simple present chomps at the bit, present participle chomping at the bit, simple past and past participle chomped at the bit)

...waste of space...

Report Post Tip

Sorry, I don't trust your sources.  You're still wrong.  And you look weird.

Sorry.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Badly Run Cities; A Question
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL