Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 20:47:37
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Now Live- Corrupt Agents Started by: Kendra on Nov 26, '11 05:22

The time has arrived! They have been kid tested, mother approved, and should (hopefully) be ready to rumble. The Corrupt FBN Agents feature is now live and in living color.

Information on the Corrupt Agents, and what they can do, can be found in this previous thread here. These are a player owned feature, so take care when dealing with someone else's corrupt pal. They may seem like a free target to some, but they act as any new account in the game- someone else has spoken for them. In short, it is not the most favorable option to shoot CAs that reside outside of your family. Beyond that, much to popular demand, that is all the information you will be receiving on this feature. To help retain the mystery, as many think this will return enjoyment to the game, the CAs are now your feature to use and learn at your leisure!

The release times on the CAs will be steady over the next week or so, granting anyone who wishes to hire one the opportunity to do so whenever suits their schedule, however, there is a limit to how many can exist in our world at one time, so be quick!

Corrupt Agents can be hired through the "Manage" menu, under the "Payroll Management" screen.

Report Post Tip

Great addition.

Can't wait to see what they can actually do.

Report Post Tip

Hopefully they are worth the steep price that they cost and people will know to holster their guns now that the change is live ... I'm willing to bet quite a few people will be losing their FBN's prematurely due to that.

Maybe you guys could make an announcement that this feature is active?

Murdoc gets on the ground and begs

~Murdoc out.

Report Post Tip

I know you've already made this announcement through this thread but sending a mail out to the people of this community for a big change such as this couldn't hurt nor would it take much time,

Thanks

~Murdoc out.

Report Post Tip

Thats why the thread is posted in OOC

Report Post Tip

Yeah but not everyone is smart enough to read before they pull there guns out...

Report Post Tip

Then such people deserve to deal with the consequences of their actions, Zeus.

Report Post Tip

Who feck is Zeus? I of course meant Zetsu.

Report Post Tip

I have to disagree, I feel any feature that has to be paid for with credits should be fully explained so you know what your paying for before you buy it.

Report Post Tip

will we have a thing like we did for npms to see how many of these agents are employed by players

Report Post Tip

I agree with Wacktard

Report Post Tip

I have a suggestion for the Corrupt Agents. If you have this agent in your backpocket then I believe that you shouldn't need to tip the FBN as your buddy the CA should be able to introduce you to the City FBN.

Report Post Tip

I imagine the features will soon be spread out when one person invests. I'm quite surprised that these haven't been "banned" by the oh so magnificent and omniscient Godfather council which clearly disapproves of anything automated.

Report Post Tip

I think by not informing the userbase of what the FBNs do will scare some away from the feature. From what I've heard, he bails you out of jail. I'm not paying 10 credits for someone to bail me out of jail for a month.

Report Post Tip

Thats not the only benefit of the FBN, they also confiscate drugs that you can then sell. You buy them from him at a real cut rate price and then you sell them based on the price of the unit in your city.

Mine makes me buy coke from him at 4500 and then I sell it wherever whenever coke goes up high enough to make it worth selling.

He does this once every 24 hours and if you sell before the 24 hours is up it counts up another 24 hours ... IE if theres 4 hour till the next units are produced and you sell then it becomes 28 hours till your next units are produced ... or so it seems.

I'm not sure what effects the amount of drugs he confiscates but rank may play a role into it ... further information is needed but I'm assuming it goes up the longer they are with you.

You get them working for you for 31 days so it should become profitable in the long run.

Once its done working you can treat it like a NPM that has finished his usefulness.

(I've created another OOC thread where we can share information that we discover about these characters to better help the community stay informed.)

Report Post Tip

man i really hope that more news on how these offices work will come soon. Im so scared taht im not goign ot use them right and just waste my money becuase i dont know what im doing

Report Post Tip

We can assure you that the coders would not code in a feature if we thought the cons were greater than the benefits.

As Kendra said, we are satisfying a great number of the user base by not going into a lot of detail regarding new features, as people want mystery to return to the game. The CA feature is definitely a great starting point to giving the users the mystery they want. It's up to you to figure it out, as some are already doing.

I've already seen another thread in this forum regarding the players aspect of was this new feature includes.

Report Post Tip

I purchased one and just him saving me from using my get out of jail free cards is worth it! Not to mention the drugs he sells for me! Loving this feature!!!

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Now Live- Corrupt Agents
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL