Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 20:02:19
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
FBN Agents and Everything You Wanted to Know! Started by: Murdoc on Nov 26, '11 20:03

Alright ladies and gentlemen so maybe I don't know everything about the FBN but I do know this, the powers that be in this world have introduced a new element for us to deal with, these guys known as Corrupt Officers have been poking around these shores. Now word has it is that these guys can be bought out of pocket and then you own them. Now theres not much more known about them but here I've come to help compile some information about these agents. I know that there is skepticism about lining the pockets of such agents and little has been given to us about them. So here we have a public meeting place to let everyone know things as we discover them about our little pets.

1. They fly with you from city to city.

2. They allow you to turn drugs in for profit once very 24 hours.

3. They get you out of jail if your in trouble.

4. They remain yours for about a month until they get made and become useless.

5. If your crew leader should pass due to untimely death, your agent remains with you as he is your personal agent. His home city won't change but he still remains yours to manipulate.

6. If your FBN decides to stop working for you then, deciding to clean up the mess yourself won't bring any trouble to you personally.

These are the main important factors that I've learned since the introduction of these characters, if you've learned something else important that will help inform the public about these shady men feel free to add here.

Please don't add false information here as we are trying to work together as a community on this like expected,

Thank you

~Murdoc out.

Report Post Tip

Can you read theri DL?

Report Post Tip

La_Muerta, first things first, yes I do spend time in that coffe shop from time to time but here is a place where things are more .... perminent ... this is so that if people miss things being said in that coffee shop they can come here.

This might also be a place for people to ask questions so that once they are asked and answered they are there for all to read about at a later time without having to ask it again later.

Forgive me for trying to bring the community together and help give advice and information on something many people don't know a whole lot about ...

~Murdoc out.

Report Post Tip

I am thankful to murdoc for some information, as someone who often cant get on irc i am grateful for any information

Report Post Tip

La_Muerta I dont think you can read their DL

Report Post Tip

Muerta I appologize for my sharp tongue, I apparantly didn't completely understand your question. (I thought you meant DivineLunacy and now realize you meant personals after reading AlfonzoVenzetti's comment)

I don't see a page to read their personals but I've been told that if there is an attempt on them it will be shown in your personals.

Don't have conformation on that as of yet.

Report Post Tip

Yes you can read their personals. There is a drop down box where you choose yours or theirs. You can also read their mail and send mail on their behalf.

Report Post Tip

Thanks GingerRogers I see that drop down arrow now, I didn't notice it before.

Anyone else have information about how many units their FBN produced?

Mine only produced 9 this first time around, I'm curious to know if it increases based on my personal rank/amount of drugs units, or if perhaps he grows in units over time, in that case we'll have to wait and see.

Report Post Tip

Good info Murdoc. My agent produced 11 units the first time around, for whatever information that's worth.

Report Post Tip

Haha it is perfectly ok thanks for the info :)

Report Post Tip

Is anyone else noticing a gain in unit quantity despite the timer of next product produced?

Last evening after selling my first load of 9 units, I noticed 12 more came back a few hours after, and now this morning ...

I have 16 units, anyone else experience this same behavior?

Report Post Tip

next can you produce a thread containing all the wack stats required for various things toosince youre so helpful ya know

Report Post Tip

Hawk you and I both know better than that, sensitive information like that is never to be shared in a public venue of any kind.

However, I feel that this is quite innocent and helpful, FBNs are something that we are supposed to learn about for ourselves and the more we work together the more complete and quickly we can get the scoop on these bad boys.

Report Post Tip

forbid anyone have to figure anything out in their oown around here anymore

Report Post Tip

really hawk? tht's exactly what their doing.

murdoc reiterated what city hall said. he then offered a place where people could compare notes. i figure something out, and put it ehre. someone else see something and puts it here. fair trade of info.

Report Post Tip

When I spend 10 credits on something. I expect to know what my credits are going to buy me.

I wouldn't go into a Supermarket and spend £10.00 on something that came with the instructions "Why don't you just get it home and figure it out for yourself".

That said, I think this thread is very helpful. No harm no foul.

Report Post Tip

Murdoc, yes your drug units go up, not quite sure how often. It seems that your CA seiezes drugs for  you to sell. Not sure how high it will go, but i assume to the amount that you can carry.

Report Post Tip

I might be stating the bleedin' obvious here....but are these FNB Agents intended to make you a profit and a return on investment during their lifetime

Or are they purely to make day to day life more comfortable with info, jail breaks etc

Report Post Tip

I would be satisfied with even return at this point since it has saved me lots of time out of jails. Although I believe its intendid to make us profits in the long run if we are able to get full use of them.

Report Post Tip

my fella gave me cocaine and 18units first time around

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: FBN Agents and Everything You Wanted to Know!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL