Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 17:37:54
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Cyraxxx Nation: A totally legitimate meeting Started by: Warmonger on Feb 13, '24 15:41

Warmonger remains out of view, hiding down a crevice between the buildings, hunched over an open suitcase. He giggles to himself with excitement as he roots through the contents. He was yet to make his own appearance in the streets but he knew it was time. Someone had to put a stop to all the madness, it could not go on any longer! 

He puts on the bright pink jacket, tightening it's grip around his small stature as he tugs on the collar. Reaching back into the suitcase, he pulls out a pink wig and squeezes it over his scalp, giving it a rub for comfort before sweeping the faux hair back for the perfect impression. He pulls out a compact mirror and a black, fine-point marker to scratch some precise markings on his face for extra detailing. Tucking the mirror away, he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a pair of shades and places them on his face slowly, perfecting the final touch of his disguise. "They'll never know..." He chuckles to himself and squeezes out of the crevice into the streets.

Warmonger Transistor stands as tall as his tiny frame will allow, puffing out his chest with pride. He may secretly be an imposter, but god damn, just pretending to be Transistor brought an unstoppable confidence of it's own!

"Ladies and gentleman! It is I, Godfather Transistor, Head Scribe of Cyraxxx Nation, protector of sexuality, bettor of the bodyguards, leader of Frequency..." He pauses, hoping to remain convincing. "I won't go on - just ask around, you'll know me!"

He pulls a roll of paper out from within his squeaky new jacket and unrolls it like a scroll of olde before clearing his throat, ensuring it's deep enough to mimic the quality and strength of the great Transistor.

"I come to you with a very important announcement, we must hold a meeting to follow, but all things in good order. Given the recent burst in interest, we must fast-track some of these negotiations. But worry not, all things will be above and beyond the line of legality!"

He clears his throat once more.

"Now, firstly... I must confess it was not very democratic to welcome CYRAXXX, son of Cyraxx, back into the Nation but refuse him a right to vote. This wasn't even agreed upon by way of vote, so I hereby declare CYRAXXX the right to vote equal to every other current member of the Nation!"

"This leaves the current membership as follows: Transistor, Warmonger, Gillian, RupertGiles, SuperDuperFlippy, Tyki_Mikk, Gladius, Sniffler, Alexa and CYRAXX."

Warmonger Transistor rolls the top of the scroll down and pulls at the bottom to reveal the next order of business.

"Now, 10 members strong with many still seeking to join the ranks, we must face the next topic at hand... This one may be saddening for some of you to hear. It is with great regret I must hereby step down as Head Scribe. I fear the power is getting to my head and I just cannot stomach being that man. I am a lover, I always have been... Firm as I may be, I am not a monster. I feel I must hand the reigns over to someone better suited to the role. Of course.. Being the democracy we are, we must hold a vote - there is no corruption here!!"

"Now, as the son of the original Nation leader, I think it only right CYRAXXX should receive the chance to be reinstated as Leader Head Scribe of Cyraxxx Nation! And so I put it to you, the loyal servants of the Nation... A vote! All those in favour of this motion? Obviously... I vote yes - so that's one!"

Warmonger Transistor rushes back down into the crevice between the buildings, tearing off the shades, wig and pink jacket and dumping them in the suitcase. He grabs a damp cloth and wipes the markings from his face before skipping back out into the streets.

"Hello, it is I - Warmonger! I was here all along listening, you just couldn't see me between the buzzing crowds and many newspaper salesman within these streets!" He chortles.

"I! I agree to this vote! And I also come with a note from RupertGiles!" He rustles through his pocket to reveal a note. "It clearly states he agrees to this motion and was definitely not forced by bribe, he just really agrees with the motion and hopes CYRAXXX, son of his biggest hater Cyraxx can move forward with more love and less hate for him as he is actually a legend." Warmonger nods. "This really happened. That's three votes!"

Warmonger digs through his pocket again, pulling out further evidence.

"I also hold here a vote from the very super duper SuperDuperFlippy agreeing to this motion - I'm sure she'll appear at some point, but I'm confident none of you need proof! Transistor will confirm it!"

Warmonger skips back into the crevice, rushing the items of disguise back on to his person, quickly scribbling the facial markings once more and presuming his best attempt at the big, strong stature of the Godfather before darting back into view.

"Hello! Me again! Transistor! ... I mean... I was always me... Duh! Yes, legitimate votes all round! That's FOUR out of TEN! Now... Will any heroes come forward to help finalise this motion? I must be rid of this responsibility! It is far too overpowering, all this power and fame... I cannot handle it any longer... Please... Someone save me! Save us! I refuse to be twisted and warped by insanity like that crazy Albino bastard!"

"Please, Nation members... Come together and save me from this power drunkenness!"

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $430,000 Tip

Alexa listened carefully to the well thought out plan from Warmonger Godfather Transistor.

This Nation is a LEGACY and one I am proud to be a part of. CYRAXX died for our sins and his nation rightfully belongs in the hands of his son. Therefore I pledge my vote towards this notion. Aye, aye!

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $350,000 Tip

Warmonger Transistor cheers - the plan was coming together beautifully!! It had been so long in meticulous planning, he was overjoyed to see it playing out so perfectly.

"That is FIVE votes of TEN. Surely we can count on CYRAXXX to secure this motion?!"

"What say you, CYRAXXX?!"

Report Post Tip

SDF was sleeping peacefully awaiting to hear from CYRAXXX's recommendation on which newspaper she should spend her hard earned five cents on. The prospects of doing a crossword puzzle were exciting. Suddenly SDP found herself startled on the floor. 

"Geez Warmonger Transistor don't you use the door?" He climbs through the window and says, "There is no time to talk about how I appear." 

Warmonger Transistor informs SDP he is stepping down as Head Scribe of CYRAXXX Nation and as agreed upon and changes to this Nation must be voted on.  

SDP did not have to think twice on this vote. If this is your wishes Warmonger Transistor, then I must vote in favor of the return of the CYRAXXX Nation to CYRAXXX. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $250,000 Tip

What a disgraceful fucking sham this is. Here you are upholding the values of DEMOCRACY and MEMBER'S PUBLIC PARTICIPATION and then we see this corrupt shitshow of an election take place. When I asked if I could buy more votes I was told "no", now reality says "yes". SHEISTERS. I see vote forgery when I was told everything happens in a well-documented and fashion of checks and balances. CORRUPT FELONS.

If this didn't serve to forward my own cause, that being CYRAXXX being restored to his rightful position, I would write a very nasty smear piece on this absolute fucking disgrace of a vote.

I mean this all with the utmost respect I should add, before I get cooked like a lobster ready to be processed into a succulent pasta dish.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

"Harold, please... We are in the middle of a very important and pivotal moment for the Nation here... You're not helping the situation."

Warmonger Transistor shakes his head.

"Please keep your slander to yourself.... At least until this coup motion is passed."

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $119,696 Tip

Sup Transistor!  Sup Warmonger!  It's your boy, y'all already know.  Thanks for putting this together.  I brought lunch.

(Cyraxxx hands out lunchtime raviolois to everyone.)

So first of all, let me start off by saying this, I just want to start off my saying that I appreciate you guys putting this meeting together.  Second of all, to Godfather Transistor and the back-stabber Warmonger, to you guys I have this to say:  Thank you, for putting this meeting together for me.  I appreciate it

Now, here are my concerns.  If there are 10 votes, we risk running a tie.  Do we want to have a tie?  No we do not.  So let's take RupertGiles vote away from him the f*ck out of here HE'S NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE HERE. HE HAD A LIFETIME BAN.  He was banned for life until the back-stabber Warmonger lifted it and betrayed my father Cyraxx, similar to how RupertGiles betrayed him as well.  Did you guys here abouyt that?  He doxxed my grandfather's location and got him killed.  There's multiple newspaper articles about it if you don't beliueve me.

Anyways, I'll just sit here quietly until it is my turn to speak again.  Before I go, I just want to say this to Warmonger and Godfather Transistor.... I appreciate you guys putting this meeting together, and for that I say thank you.

(Cyraxxx sits down and doesn't read The Weekly Gazette (hopefully soon though), waiting for his turn to speak again to plead his case again)

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Warmonger Transistor drops his head into his hands.

"CYRAXX you fool!!! Rupert is one of those five votes... We take it away and the whole thing falls apart!!!"

He growls, yoinking two lunches from CYRAXX.

"Thanks... I'll eat Warmonger's too. He said he didn't want it."

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $950,000 Tip

Rupert slid in to the conversation real smoothe, like some sort of freshly laundered satin. Fellow brethren of The Nation had alerted him to the current vote happening. It was true that Rupert had left specific instructions for his Votes should he be absent, but Rupert knew that this Vote had not passed yet and wished to amend his slightly. 

"What's up Nation you already know who it is - friendly innocent librarian Rupert Giles here. I'm sad to see Transistor step down as our head scribe, truly I don't think that The Nation will ever fully recover...we shall find out."

"You see, I feel like without the initial support of myself, the belated Cyrax wouldn't have ever thought to form The Nation to begin with. For this and many other reasons, before I can fully give my support to CyraXXX to step back up as our Big Dog I will say that my vote is contingent upon me being allowed to remain a member - forever - of The Nation."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"I think that's entirely understandable, RupertGiles. If you ask me..." Warmonger Transistor pauses. "I mean, if you ask WARMONGER, you should never have been removed..."

Report Post Tip

Transistor approaches the crowd gathered. He is wearing his signature pink jacket and his swooped pink hair, with some precise markings on his face.

Wait, what the fuck is going on here? Who is this impersonator? As the official Nation scroll I have not sanctioned any of this.

Transistor points to Warmonger Transistor.

Who is this?!

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $736,969 Tip

Warmonger Transistor points his fingers at Transistor.

"Wait... You're me! You can't be me, I'm me!"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $696,969 Tip

Rupert realized that there had been an enormous smudge on his glasses, which he promptly cleaned off. He turned to agree with Transistor, but now that his glasses were freshly cleaned...something seemed off. It basically looked like Transistor? Huh. It even sounded eerily similar to Transistor... but Rupert was beginning to think that there was something strange happening here. 

"I... I'm not sure what's going on. I must go consult the books."

Report Post Tip

"Don't listen to him, RupertGiles! I'm me! He's not me! He's the impersonator!"

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $716,969 Tip

"Don't listen to him, RupertGiles! I'm me! He's not me! He's the impersonator!"

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $716,969 Tip
Ok fine. Let him back in. Forever. Whatever, bro. You know what? Whatever. Add this to the indignities you have all subjected the Cyraxxx clan to. What more can you take from me, I have nothing left to give except my vote to be reinstated as leader of the Cyraxxx Nation, which oh by the way, I vote YES
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Rupert looked back and forth between the two and simply blinked a few times. What in the Hell had been in the tea that he drank earlier? Was any of this actually happening? Did the prospect of potentially being once again removed from The Nation cause him to have a psychotic break? Were the walls of reality in fact crumbling in around him as he knew them to exist? 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

As CyraXXX reassured him that his membership was in tact, things became a little more clear. What a goddamn trickster, that @Warmonger Transistor. Clearly he had hired a stunt double! 

Report Post Tip
As one of the highest ranking members I'm here today to resign from my position and membership of this organisation. I will retain my outside rank of Godfather, however I will no longer endorse this travesty and miscarriage of justice. I believed in the original values of the nation. I believed in @CRYAXXX and I believed in Transistor. I do not believe in this impostor and warmonger. I will not be bought with a cheap smile and an envelope of cash. Continue you mockery of an organisation alone. I wish you the best and advise that our business interest do not conflict.

Sniffler wanders off in search of ants.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $696,969 Tip

He breaks his intense gaze and finger-pointing at Transistor, leaving a blank expression on his face as Sniffler departs.

"Well..." He pauses. "That's..." Again.

"That's five votes of a potential nine..." He remains emotionless, shocked.... Did this really work? His plan came into fruition? Was he that genius, it all worked out?! He couldn't believe it... He'd really done it... The coup was a success... He was magic! He burst back into life.

"THE MOTION PASSES! CYRAXXX IS THE DE FACTO SCRIBE LEADER OF THE NATION! ALL IS RIGHT IN THE WORLD!!!"

He bursts into uncontrollable fits of laughter.

"SEE YA SUCKERS!"

Warmonger Transistor hurries down the crevice, quickly tearing off the disguise, wiping his face clean and pouring lighter fluid all over the evidence. He sparks a match and dumps it on to the suitcase before continuing through the crevice and sprinting around the block to re-join the crowd.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Cyraxxx Nation: A totally legitimate meeting
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL