Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 02:26:01
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Should Bloodlines Be Pursued For Alleged Debts? Started by: MarsellusWallace on Mar 08, '24 10:21

Transistor, a man with a terrible and sordid lineage history, has decided to persecute people at random because of a supposed $80m WS statement.

Confused?  Well, me too.

So who is Transistor?  A Phantom of sorts.  Close to a poltergeist, almost.

He's a person of limited ability and desperately low funds, so chased someone for a debt that didn't exist in the first place.  Confused?  Well, wait until you learn about what this scumbag has done in his past.

So, what's the ask here?  Just more info, on him and all of his crew.  Top dollar paid, and anonymity assured.

Send me a telegram!

RIP Stunning_Steve.

Report Post Tips: 21 / Total: $420,000 Tip

Everyone knows this has nothing to do with you or your blood line because this rogue actually hit something.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $916,969 Tip

I'll tell you exactly why he was "strung along".  

It's smart actually, my father did it to many people.  You let people think they are safe so they invest time, money, and spirit into their account.  You know they are destined to die, but they do not.  They invest their resources in the hopes that they have been granted forgiveness, whatever that is.  

In letting them invest then killing them you accomplish two things.  One, you severely diminish their war chest.  The credits, time, and spirit invested are all lost in a single move.  If you kill people too early they just have the resources to build again.  By killing them late you waste their investment and their resources for their next attempt to rogue.  Two, you wound their soul.  Each time this happens to someone it weighs on them heavily.  You do this in the hopes that they will eventually just give up their fight and fuck off as we have seen with many others.  Number 1 minimizes their risk for next time.  Number 2 nullifies them completely and sterilizes our world of their presence.

Reply by: Judgement at Jul 27, '17 19:25
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This seems like as good a time as any to remind everyone that is exactly how this whole regime operates, right DangerClose - bleed and then “sterilize” our world of anyone you dislike. That’s how it works? That’s the operandi, right?

Report Post Tips: 8 / Total: $206,666 Tip

Thank you ChocolatePistachio.  How interesting.  This isn't the intel I've got, but makes a worthy addition. 

Quite the scummy lineage, actually wishing to cast people from our way of life permanently.

And laughing at ya, Transistor.  You're losing, boy.  But those that behave like you always do.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
A thug telling a Godfather he's losing. Now that is funny.
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $736,969 Tip

Transistor, a man with a terrible and sordid lineage history, has decided to persecute people at random because of a supposed $80m WS statement.

The list of persecutions is far longer than that. I mean killing purging killing a guy because of mistaken identity just because they gamble for leisure activity was probably the lowest blow to this thing of ours. Or was it because someone did not say "Yes Sir?" 

This seems like as good a time as any to remind everyone that is exactly how this whole regime operates, right DangerClose - bleed and then “sterilize” our world of anyone you dislike. That’s how it works? That’s the operandi, right?

Spot on mate. Of course, we will hear "Don't like it do something about it" or some shit along those lines. blah blah blah Know that you are on their speadsheet the day you pull up. Spike has nothing else better to do. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

I just want to be clean. We all need to be clean. We cannot have the germs on us. We cannot get sick. We will be free from illness. I will make you all clean. Scrub it all. Clean up clean up everybody clean up. All surfaces must be smooth and slick. No bugs. No mites. No bacteria. No viruses. No pests. No parasites. Bleach it all. Bleach our veins and lungs. Single use sponges. Single use towels. No risk of infection. Burn the rest. Scorch the plains. 

Report Post Tip

I apologize to all from bringing out the pleb. Who by the way is a nobody around here without DC. Someone grow a set and kill it. Be about what you feel.   

I think you forgot that I'm also a nobody without Shoresy. You need to be consistent. Also, I guess I'm a nobody without my spreadsheet. Oh no. I am nobody with no friends. I am very sad. Come be my friend. We can bleach the world. We can make it all great and clean again. We can turn purple to red. Red apples. Fresh from the tree. Rubbed clean and shiny. No worms. Sweet apple flesh. Sweet and from the Garden. No snakes. Just apples. Just delicious apples. Clean apples. Clean and cleansed. Baked apples. Baked clean. Baked dry. Baked for @GeorgeContanza's pockets. 

I think everyone is missing the most important thing of today..

Did you drink enough water?

Report Post Tip

I think that Viserra should take auth and be a great crew leader with a bunch of lemonade stands and fresh tilapia every night in the headquarters and French fries with gravy and cold Pepsi. 

Report Post Tip

I rather not Spike. I just want to make sure people are watering down the juice a bit. It's important to take care of yourself because others will not.

Report Post Tip

Hey everyone, get your own speech. That dead guy was out here to shit on me not you.

I'm sick of this. According to the "spreadsheet" it was my turn to be ridiculed SpikeS!

You're doing a great job shitting on yourself Transistor. 

Report Post Tip

Oh yay another speech where purgy is spouting off nonsense cause they’re nuttier than squirrel shit.

Shoresy puts a little sign in front of @purgey stating: don’t give the crazy lady money she’s clearly using it for her crack addiction!!!

Report Post Tip

Shorsey looks at the body they just placed a sign in front of that is now dead… see this is what happens when you do crack!!! You’re crazy and then you’re dead!!! Don’t do drugs!! Unless perscribed those are good! 

Report Post Tip

Diamonds looks at Shorsey in disbelief.  

Report Post Tip
Shoresy looks at Diamonds in belief!!!
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $100,085 Tip

Ruffian Looks at everyone in disbelief. He thinks to himself how some people are so out of touch with reality. Is there no way to help these people. How do they make up things out of thin air and not care if they make any sense or not.

Puzzled and worried about the general public Ruffian keeps thinking if there would be an end to it. If the ghosts of people who have died will stop haunting him in the dreams. What is it that is keeping these ghosts from resting in peace.

Ruffian had recently been given a death threat by one of the daughters of these ghosts. It was sad she committed suicide right after. But ruffian takes all threats very seriously, so he hires 4 men, to dig his grave to his satisfaction. Once the grave was dug he even went in and laid inside it for a while to check if it was comfortable enough.

After the grave was taken care of Ruffian starts writing his will in which he leaves all his belongings to his pet.

While he was writing his will he realized he had not filed his tax return. He starts on it right away. While doing that he wonders if he can put the 50 credits he returned to a dead woman as a tax write off

Report Post Tip

After filing his returns successfully Ruffian lays back and relaxes. For some reason he doesnt feel very complete yet. He sees Transistor pass by him and put some thing on the table in front of Ruffian. They both smirk and as Transistor leaves Ruffian picks up the pair of wraparound shades and puts them on. He finally feels complete now.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $70,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Should Bloodlines Be Pursued For Alleged Debts?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL