Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 21:50:52
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Should Bloodlines Be Pursued For Alleged Debts? Started by: MarsellusWallace on Mar 08, '24 10:21

Hey folks, just your daily reminder that Transistor is an unnatural man, and terrible leader.

He takes bloodline persecution to new levels, was *dumb* enough to take a Kuku seriously, and is blatantly purging.  His lineage are...  Well, the information I've got about him, as well as a number of very serious allegations, is astonishing.

As always, we are paying top dollar for more intel.  

Report Post Tip

Would you like a tissue, sweetie?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $80,085 Tip

Al good Warminger. Your wretched lineage is too tragic to care about.

Thanks to OliverQueen 

Report Post Tip

"Al" good... Teehee.

If you had a brain, I'd think that was intentional.

Still... Amused me.

Report Post Tip

I have come to address the masses on the allegations that I am an unnatural man.

It is true. I have had some work done. In my old age it felt fitting to get a few injections and pull a few things back.

Just like I will pull back that $80,000,000 you owe me.

Report Post Tip

You were always beautiful, Transistor! Don't listen to the haters!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $73,375 Tip

On the subject of Transistor’s beauty, I can say it is only obvious that he has work done and you would be insane to believe otherwise. How can a man who has such perfect lines, such a magnanimous jawline, and so many God damn wrap around sunglasses on, be natural? He is supernatural. Greater than the common man.

And rumors say he has a cute butt. Cannot confirm or deny.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $80,085 Tip

Ruffian heard people talking about beauty and stuff. Ruff didn't care much about this stuff but then he heard the magical words "Cute butt".

Ruff looked over and saw people were talking about Transistor's butt. He walks over to them and says

"I know quite a bit about the butt that you are talking about. I have had the pleasure of squeezing it a few times. I am here to answer all your questions about his butt."

Saying this Ruff pulls up a hair and takes a seat. he lights his cigar and puts one leg over the other. He leans back into the chair and relaxes while the crowd gathers around.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Taking it all in, Georgette Plunkett-Ernle-Erle-Drax family of Charborough shook her head. A lot had been said, much of which didn't make that much sense. But something surely had to be done. And Georgette Plunkett-Ernle-Erle-Drax family of Charborough was nothing but a diplomatic sort, what with her position within the T.C.C.I.M.F.A.D.R.C.C.I - FTSSH(The Competition Commission International Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Diplomatic Relations Chief Chancellor's Intern(For the summer school holidays)). 

The woman pulled out a notepad that she had started carrying upon her person recently in case of a "Hot tip" or "Solid Scoop" or whatever the fuck it was called in this country, happened whilst she was about. Leaning against a garbage can on the street, using a very fancy pen and wondering if this wasn't some sort-of metaphor, Georgette Plunkett-Ernle-Erle-Drax family of Charborough began to write. 

"Dear United States Immigration and Naturalisation Organization, 

Hope this letter finds you well. I am writing today to enquire...." 

Report Post Tip

If all of the shameless piggy-backing for recognition and notoriety is over, I can confirm my father also received some menacing communique from the man in question, appearing to confirm his intention to continue the work of Judgement - kin of DangerClose

To: ChocolatePistachio
Sent: Mar 10, '24 20:39
Subject:

the beatings will continue until morale improves.

Upon being questioned about the meaning behind the message, Transistor replied with predictable furrowed brow, open-mouthed silence. He’s a mouth breather with very little beyond his dull, vacant gaze, after all. Displaying the kind of emptiness you would usually associate with a farmyard animal is testament to the ability of the man who follows, but never truly leads. A sheep with very little understanding of how he got to where he is; just happy to be obliviously bounding around the field, unaware of anything tangible beyond what he’s told to graze.

Perhaps publicity will yield better results, so again I’ll ask Transistor - Uwotm8? Care to elaborate? Expand upon the cryptic letter you delivered? Are these poison pen letters merely an attempt to seem intimidating? Or is it a more sinister foreboding of how this regime intends to operate? By repeatedly “sterilizing” our world of the presence of anyone your higher ups deem unworthy to inhabit it? Whilst I recognise you have no control of how the farm is run, clearly you believe you have some knowledge you’re keen to share, so please - the floor is yours.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $92,000 Tip

I don't care to listen to all of that so I will make things simple.

If you continue to come out to our streets and talk shit about myself or my associates or friends: you will continue to die for it.

If you shut the fuck up I will leave you alone. It's really that simple.

You're not being purged, no one is being sterilized, you're not being targeted unfairly. You simply cannot grasp the concept that I don't want to hear what you or your annoying friends have to say, and when it's disrespectful I'll use all this "non-leadership" I have to continue to have you blasted into the sun.

Go find a family that is willing to protect you when you talk shit and you won't have this problem. The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Is that clear enough?

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $1,100,069 Tip

The problem with that is that the obituary tells a different tale. You think nobody notices when bodies appear on the slabs in the mortuary and the family tasked with their protection absolve themselves of locating their executioner? When the slain find no protection within the walls of an institution, why then would they seek out the protection of another? You preach innocence, despite bodies decomposing where the only epitaphs written in their book of condolences are the former associates pleading for no witnesses to let themselves be known.

Personally, this has been a short return to pay respects to another worldly relationship and to briefly assess the condition of Our Thing. My grandfather was slain without a crossed word having been uttered by him. Beyond the sincere memorium left at the shrine created, neither privately or publicly did he pen a single word. Not a word of explanation was given upon his demise, and no condolences were offered. Effects have consequences, however; the action may be yours, but the reaction is mine. To remind this world of the scummy nature the iron grasp your superiors hold is my reaction.

Don’t want the world to know you guys publicly admitted that you purge members ONLY once they have invested something of any real worth, in the hope they’ll be “sterilized” from our world? Don’t fucking do it then.

And if that’s TL:DR, I’ll have someone bleat a translation into sheep for you, since that’s more your speed.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Transistor, dry your eyes, son.  I'll keep exposing you as a chronic fuck-up with a sordid past and an unhealthy fixation on me.  You'll die soon enough, and as sure as night follows day, my friends and I will rule again.

And then your round of humiliation will start again.

If you wind up thinking the Kuku lineage owes you $80m, you've had the piss taken out of you.

You've had the piss taken right out of you, son.  You're a public moronic mofo, with about as much leadership skills as OliverQueen has charisma.

Report Post Tip

Georgette paused in her very important letter writing and glanced over at the others, "What, Gillian start boring you too?" she asked them before shaking her head and going back to explaining diplomatically to Immigration about her stay here in the country. 

Report Post Tip

Looks like I'm leading the Streets again, that's one good thing that comes from being persecuted by a scumdog like Transistor

Report Post Tip

Who wants a good laugh?

Mar 12, 19:33:49 You wacked SeanieFlaherty back
Report Post Tip

Woah woah woah! I was clearly trying to protect you pal! This is the thanks I get! Jeez! I gave you four more hours of precious life.... I'm just sorry I couldn't protect you again.

As Seanie walks away, he sees a fresh new poster on the wall.

Hmm... I wonder if that guy needs protection too??

Report Post Tip

SeanieFlaherty - protect him from who/what?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Should Bloodlines Be Pursued For Alleged Debts?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL