Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:39:03
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Hands in High Society; Handy Man vs LHM Started by: DionAndTheBelmonts on Nov 30, '11 19:31

Today the first and only strike of a regenerated delta force of crack commados was launched.

It was, I repeat, a one off.

It was also a terrible failure.

One of our intelligence assets took time off from being Chief of Staff of our defence forces to source a target for us. The intelligence was badly wrong. The target was a Las Vegas LHM – but the victim was actually a New York LHM.

Clearly this isn’t what we intended. Every one of our operatives have retired.

We offer NY $24k in compensation.

We hope that this is enough.

No words of mine will be enough for the terrible suffering of the family of the deceased but we hope that the knowledge that we didn't really mean to kill him will suffice.

Philly had nothing to do with this hit, contrary to speculation.

There are too many guns in our world.  Do people use guns or do guns use people?

This morning, we brainwashed probably the second most intelligence person in these 8 cities and recruited him.  Then he took over the organisation and expelled everyone else.  It is, basically, a matter of wonderment how anyone is actually able to relate this information.

The person who was recruited to, then expelled everyone from the secret organisation would rather remain anonymous, although he is head now.

For the sake of argument we will call him The Handy Man.

He's dead, he's not coming back.  Leave roller skates at his grave.  Love him.  Cherish him.  Don't emulate him.

Report Post Tip

Please dont spend all that cash in one place, it is almost too much to handle.

Report Post Tip

I have been working since 8am.  I am tired.  I am weary.  I could sleep for a thousand years.

Report Post Tip

I have been working since 8am.  I am tired.  I am weary.  I could sleep for a thousand years.

Report Post Tip

When can i haz my cash, the city of NY is in dire need of it. Although i have one question, how can he send the cash if he is "head"..... just saying.

Report Post Tip

Heh. A botched attempt at a Vegas LH leads to the death of a valued NY member? I don't know what's more pathetic, the fact that you and your pals are too retarded to hit the right target, or the fact that you actually think 24k is proper compensation.

Report Post Tip

Stu coughs and bows his head for a moment of silence in remembrance of his friend.

Also, I will also say sorry for your loss New York. HS was taken a long, long time before his prime.

Report Post Tip

Creep hears the commotion on the streets and has no choice but to listen.

"Target was a LHM for Vegas, huh? Given that Funtcase is the only other Crewleader in Vegas and he has no LHM, I'd assume your target was Edwaldo.

Might I ask, what did this young fella do to deserve a hit on his head?"

Creep takes a haul from his cuban

Report Post Tip

Clearly, the intelligence was faulty.  The operative had been hard at work on a written publication, which I am assured is wonderful.

He spotted High_Society and assumed, incorrectly, that he would be in Vegas.

Aside from the fact that the actual person killed was not intended, it was a perfect hit.  Carried out with precision, stealth, force.  The hallmarks of a professional assassin.

Report Post Tip

Clearly you did not answer the man above you's question.

Report Post Tip

almost perfect....

Everything went down smoothly aside for the blabbermouth who had to get out to the streets and talk about it...

Report Post Tip

Creep grins

"So, if I am understanding correctly, the hit was indeed for HighSociety. However, the hit man or intelligence thought that HighSociety was working for a Las Vegas Crime Syndicate?"

Report Post Tip

The hit was for a low ranked and available target from Las Vegas, yes, in reprisal for a series of actions that took place recently.

We were 95% accurate.

In every precision strike there is an error or margin.

Report Post Tip

Yes, because Las Vegas and New York appear to read so similarly it's an excusable mistake. Of course the two are so easy to confuse when looking at someone's identification...

Report Post Tip

For God's sake, can't we just let go of this?  It was a tragic mistake - and a Kuklinski lies dead.

Report Post Tip

whoops.

Report Post Tip

oh excuse me...This is for real?? this is actually happening?

Report Post Tip

" Now my question is, what has one of my guys done to deserve this? "

Report Post Tip

almost perfect....

Everything went down smoothly aside for the blabbermouth who had to get out to the streets and talk about it...

Reply by: TimThomas at Nov 30, '11 20:23

So... am I reading this correctly, you are promoting a rogue shooter killing my families LHM and saying it was a perfect shot except due to the fact the mans bloodline came out to the streets and boasted about it?

Report Post Tip

i think he was being sarcastic

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Hands in High Society; Handy Man vs LHM
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL