Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 08:51:04
Page:  1 
Phoenix Car Dealership Started by: Ashes on Dec 01, '11 11:03

The dealership was located just a few blocks away from the heart of the city. Enough to get a lot of attention just from people passing by. Still there were huge signs announcing their deals on various models. From the scrappy cheap cars for middle class people to go to work, to the luxury models any respectable (wo)man would want to have.

A teenager, probably about 18 years old iss with his mom to see what kind of car they would choose to buy. When they arrive, they can see the logos from outside and it makes the boy feel very excited. They enter through the front door, the place is huge. It is full of people watching the new model that has just arrived. It is supposed to be the latest car available in the market. "It's awesome." says the boy. Then he starts discussing with his mother about what car they could buy him, since the new model is out of their budget.

A woman can be heard discussing about the prices since she finds them too high. She was obviously trying to flirt with the salesman to get some sort of... "discount". The man whispers something in her ear and she gets offended and without another word she leaves the place.

A man is sitting in a car, but he is very uncomfortable, so he's asking to try another model. He seems satisfied with the second model and starts haggling with the salesman. They reach an agreement and the man buys the car.

In this place you can find any car you need. If we don't have it, we can get it for you within 48 hours. Any car that is available in the market nowadays can be found in here. You just come in, talk to one of our friendly and knowledgeable people and we will find the right car for you. Feel free to tell our staff what you need and have him do business with you. We want to make every customer feel comfortable and powerful. So get your new car today here at PHOENIX CAR DEALERSHIP!

Report Post Tip

Donnie was tired of walking around city, he saved a bit money and decieded to buy car. He heard that his friend opened car shop in Detriot so he decieded to visit it and buy car there, hoping that he will have discount

Good day my friend. I need fast and confortable car. Do you have any?

Report Post Tip

We have anything and everything you can imagine on wheels. Feel free to take a car for a test drive or have one of our professional and helpful assistants show you around.

Report Post Tip

Joker walks up looking for a car he needed something keep up with the batmobile, He walked up the Ashes a man with a white suit looked like he was the cars sale man in charged. Joker knew his man knew how to hustle people on car rates and he needed to watch out, Joker asked if they had any purple cars then walked to a Dodge Monaco Sedans
he talked himself into a sweet deal carefully listening to the terms to make sure he wasn't ripped off, He shook the mans hand and paid for the car.

Joker drove off to his hang out to pick up his goons to prepare for his long night.

Report Post Tip

Chico seeks out his CL's auto business having heard great things about the slick operation.Well I guess it'd be a tough one to miss what with the amount of signs lighting up the premises and the throng of customers babbling about the great deals. Even if Chico hadn't been given excellent directions by an associate he wouldn't exactly have walked passed the place!

Following his associate's instructions and checking in the side entrance reserved for 'trade' customers he's immediately greeted by a large and stern looking salesman dressed in a smart suit.

Introducing himself to the 'friendly' sales guy, Chico delivers his request for a 'ghost' car and with a hint of a smile the big guy directs Chico to a small office in the workshops towards the rear of the lot. Hoping that he's expected, Chico enters the office and nervously sits down on the long wooden bench as intructed.

Report Post Tip

Hello good sir. I would like to buy one fast car so i can shoot people and run fastly.
Donnie smiles

Yeah sir. Its not easy for us mobsters. So what can you offer me sir?

Report Post Tip

frankCastle walks in the car shop.

"hey mr i need a nice car with some speed.

whad do you have that is nice fast yet good on gas.

Report Post Tip

John walks down the street looking for a nice dealership*

John happens to see such a place*

John walks thoguh the doors and looks around*

he spots a nice care he likes.

"hey sir how much for  the old ford here?

Report Post Tip

Vader's car had recently broken down after numerous police chases. It was time to get a new car.

Price isn't a problem, I just need something that it durable, and quick.

Vader showed the dealer a bag of money, so that he knew he was all about business.

Report Post Tip

Sneaker has noticed that she is being followed. Her home is being watched. She is finding it harder and harder to get away from these people. Her vehicle just isn't cutting it. She stumbles upon a car dealership and stops in.

Good day. I am looking for a fast automibile with darkenedd windows. It needs to be agile as well.

She is shown several vehicles. She thinks it might be wise to take two. She pays cash for them.

Someone will be by to pick these up later today. Please have them ready.

Report Post Tip

Santino finally arrives at the Phoenix Car Dealerhip after doubling back on himself several times and taking a few random turns along the way.

On board Santino's Buick Sedan are two large gentlemen, who they are he doesn't know, and he's certainly not going to ask!

Pulling up at the auto shop Santino keeps the Buick ticking over while the mysterious passengers exit the car. Within a couple of minutes a solemn looking character exits the side door to the dealership tells him to make himself scarce and to remember that he'd never been here.

Report Post Tip

Vedrone walks in the dealership with a thought of replacing his old can with something classier, as the crime life he was living made him wear a suit, a nice fedora, and a cigar in his teeth. Having earned a lot of dough from the last job, he approached Ashes.

Good day, friend. I'd like if you showed me a car that suits someone in my line of work, if you know what I mean.

Report Post Tip

Warped felt a little creeped out after leaving that brothel It was like the filth permeated her skin just stepping inside the place. She shook it off, hailed a cab, and headed into the heart of Detroit. Just a few blocks outside of it she found what she was looking for.

Phoenix Car Dealership

Warped had the cab stop. She paid the fare, tipped him and got out saying she didn't need him to wait. She walked onto the lot and was immediately approached by someone who didn't even look old enough to drive. She waved him off.

When I am ready, I will come find you. Until then, fuck off! she told the young whipper snapper. Warped went through the lot and looked at her various choices

Dodge Brothers De-Luxe Sedan

Price: 1075$

Description Dodge Brothers auto's are known for their top quality materials used in each and every auto with the finest Chrome Vanadium used from the Axles to the engine, and Mohair Interior of the finest quality offering long life and dependability for your purchase.

Studebaker 1929 President Eight Roadster

Price:1600$

Studebaker 1929 President Eight Roadster seats two in the comfortable front seats and two in the Rumble, 115 Horsepower engine, hydraulic shock absorbers, wire wheels, spare tire and bumpers are additional to the price.

Chevrolet 1924

Price:590$

Description By the middle of the decade Chevrolet had joined the auto mass production era and although the cars were more expensive than Ford's at the time many of those things that cost extra on the Ford were included, the basic specs were Standard Transmission with 3 forward and 1 reverse gear, Standard Electrical System which included electric starter, electric lights front and rear, large radiator and fan, speedometer, ammeter, oil pressure gauge, choke pull, starting switch, plus an extra tire rim was included mounted on the rear of the car

Chevy 1-1/2 ton Truck

Price:545$

Description The late 20s Chevy trucks were based on a 6 cylinder engine with four speed forward transmission and one rear gear, 4 wheel brakes

Buick Marquette

Price:1800$

Description The Buick Marquette features a 67.5 horsepower engine that races from 0 to 60 in just 31 seconds. The Buick Marquette offers easy vibration free motoring at 70 MPH, also featuring 4 wheel brakes working on 12 inch drums, 4 hydraulic shock absorbers ensure a smooth ride over all surfaces. Bodies are manufactured by Fisher

Maxwell Club Sedan

Price:1140$

Description 1923 Maxwell Club Sedan includes many features found in autos at twice the price including windscreen cleaner and visor, disc wheels and non skid cord tires, rear vision mirror, heaters and rear passengers foot rail.

Cadillac 90 Degree

Price: 3000$

Description Cadillac Prestige Pointing the way to Luxury, Distinction and motor car value that brings abiding satisfaction

Chicago Yellow Cab

Price: 500$

Description Set up your own business and buy a Chicago Yellow Cab as used by the largest most successful cab company in the world.

Warped thought about her choices. On the one hand, they might need something with speed. On the other hand, the cab might be a good inconspicuous choice. She motioned for the boy and asked him if she could get a deal on two vehicles.

I'm intersted in buying that Studebaker 1929 President Eight Roadster and the Chicago Yellow Cab. What's the price.

The guy rambled on about the two saying they had scooped up an inventory sale for a song. Warped noticed a sticker on one of the Cars that read Detroit Car Shop and believed this had been their origination.  She offered him 1,800 for the both of them. The deal was finalized and Warped left with the roadster saying she would be back for the cab. She was about ready to pull off this kidnapping.

Report Post Tip

Tired of the need of a taxi Soprano walks at the compound looking around for a car.

Soprano yells: Can any body help me with a decent FORD?! 

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Phoenix Car Dealership
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL