Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 12:45:09
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Bank Withdrawl Started by: JimmySilver on Mar 24, '24 23:17

5:30 PM-  The Brick Top Lounge, Hollywood CA:

Jimmy Silver meets up with @Tommy Vitale, @Jazz , @Tussy_ and  @D0m3n1c:

"My good friends thanks for meeting me here. GodFather @BulletToothTony has given me a job and i need your helps to pull it off.  We re gonna hit the Fitzgerald's National Bank,  So we need to  come up with a good plan that i need to run by the boss before we do anything". 

*Jimmy lights up a partaga sits back and turns to face Tommy Vitalie first  "Tommy you are to  meet up with Godmother Chairwoman Ketamine and  tell her Jimmy needs a few pieces of iron. She owes me a favour and I'm cashing in for this.  Jimmy then points his finger while holding his  cigar at Jazz " Jazz you are going to be the one getting into the safe boxes and possibly the vault itself if the manager wont open it for you. gather whatever lockpicking and safe breaking tools you can find. Turns to Tussy_ "Tussy you are to go into the bank and talk to a teller or the manager about "opening a savings account" carefully note the number of tellers they have, how many guards and managers and what they could be armed with". finally turns to D0m3n1c "Dom you are to be parked near the back of the bank to see when the armoured truck arrives and how many guards it has. maybe you can also get a glimpse of what they are packing for weapons.:

"We are to meet back here same time tomorrow and get this together. this shoud be smooth in and out"

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $1,100,000 Tip

24 hours layer Brick top lounge :

Jimmy sits waiting for everyone to gather around. Pours himself a Canadian Whiskey and lights up a Cuban cigar

@Tommy Vitale arrives first carrying 2 large cases.

Jimmy smiles "I take it my dear Ketamine has come through?"

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Tommy Vitale enters the lounge carrying to cases, he sets them down with a big grin on his face. He pours himself a glass of bourbon and says to Jimmy,

"Haha ofcourse, Ketamine came through perfect Jimmy, got enough firepower to stop any police force!"

He opens the bags and pulls out, 3 .45 Thompson Machine Guns, 2 Sawed Off Shotguns, 3 M1911 pistols, and 2 .38 revolvers.

Tommy takes a sip from him drink and turns to Jimmy, "This should be enough for the job."
Report Post Tip

Jimmy grins at the sight of the weaponry Tommy brought, "absolutely perfect weapons for the job. we will divy them up after i go over the plan with the boss" 

Both men turn to see @Tussy_ walk in. From the look on his face he has gathered some if not all information needed from the inside of the bank 

"Alright Mr, Tussy did you speak to "Michelle" about opening an account and ...what did you find out?"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Tussy_ lights up a smoke before, and looks all the other gents in the eyes before slowly beginning to spill all the beans.

'Well, Michelle has been a wonderful dame. Absolutely swell! I expressed my sincere concerns about my large opening balance should I choose to do my banking with them, and wanted some reassurances about the place. Michelle then walked me all around the place and even the route down to where the vault entrance. Such a dame!' He took a long drag, inhaled deeply, and then continued. 'So from the main entrance there's a view point where 2 guards stand at the entrance. They're heavily loaded with 2 handpieces and a shotgun each. Johnson, the guard with the neck tattoo that's barely visible from underneath his shirt, is former infantry and very trigger happy, however thankful also very easily distracted by any good looking broad, and Janine from the coffee house pops in most days mid-afternoon. Harold, the other door guard, is an old boy with no interest in heroics. He just has a Smithon, but Michelle told me he's never draw or used it. Then there's the main floor - about 40 paces from the door to the tellers desks. Between 3pm and 4.30pm there are 6 tellers in the building, of which 2 man the desks, and 4 on break. Of those 3 smoke, and the 4th pretends to, so they'll be outside during this time. Upstairs there are always 3 managers in the building, depending on which are in 2 carry iron. They tend not to involve themselves with the happenings downstairs and entertain the wealthy in their offices.'

Tussy_ takes another drag and a deep breath, then continues.

'The access point to the vault is from behind the tellers' desk, however a secondary access point is through the side door hidden behind the second pillar. There are 4 guards on patrol in the counter room, all of which will easily spook. One of them, young Matthew, has been known by an associate of mine to look the other way for a little....incentive....No heroics there either, although all 4 armed. The door is locked from the inside with no external access available. It required a passcode knock to be opened from the inside. It also has direct access to the manager's office, so this could be another way in.'

He stopped to look the others dead in the eye. 'It ain't gunna be easy - the guards are set up at a vantage point, and the tellers have an emergency alarm trip switch behind the desks. The steel teller bars are Port Talbot steel, and although old and battered, the tellers have access to two Thompsons. Thankfully none of them are trained appropriately, and assuming we can get out before the others get back from break and the guards are distracted there's a good chance we'll never need to test out steel.'

Report Post Tip
Jimmy looks at Tussy_ amazed even though he shouldn't be. He was just like his father every little detail covered.
Jimmy pondered for several minutes taking in all the information Tussy_ managed to gather.
"This is definitely going to be planned over abd over. We,will need to perhaps "butter" a few people to work in our favor "
At that moment @jazz comes in removing his trench coat and fedora.
Jimmy grins "Just in time Mr.@Jazz you got some good news for me?"
Report Post Tip

Jazz squints around the room, removing an unlit cigarette from his mouth. After pouring a glass of whiskey (which he never drank), he looked at Silver. He began talking in a lilting fashion, almost like a tuneless singing or rapping.

"Got some dirt on Johnson and the teller, Xander. Both were involved in a fraud scheme back in '29, but their CA's covered up for them. Johnson also hesitates for a moment whenever he hears the song 'Pack Up Your Troubles', so if one of us starts singing that, we'll take the opportunity to pop him first and beat his trigger-finger to the punch, in case things get testy. Got a bit of thermite as a last resort to burn through the vault lock, or whatever else we need to." He looks at Silver and closes an eye. "Also, got an informant who tells me there's about $4.1 million worth in cash, security, and gold. But it's heavy toting." He settled back against the filing cabinet and pulled his hat down over his eyes again.

Report Post Tip

D0m3n1c looked around at the crew when Jazz finished his report. "As Jimmy said, I was in charge of scoping out when the armoured truck arrives and how many guards it has plus what weapons the guards carried. I will be honest, our timing will need to be impeccable. I waited about 3h around the back of the bank before the truck arrived. The armoured truck arrived at 10am with three guards and one driver. The driver carries a 9mm and bowie knife his boot. The passenger carries Borrelli M4 auto shotgun with a 9mm sidearm, and the two guards sit in the back of the truck carry MP40 machine guns with 9mm sidearms."

Report Post Tip
Jimmy nods "yep the morning truck is more heavily guarded due to more people and more of a chance of stopping robberies which is why...the armored truck that comes at 415 is the one we are hitting. It only has 2 guards for the drop off. They only carry colts due to being rookies probably. Ok I got a plan..
Tussy and Dom can handle the guards from the ban. They will both be getting out to go in o
I don't think their little pistols can match a shotgun.
Tommy you head in first Jazz and I enter a few minutes later. I'll talk to Pauline abd "convince" her to a) show up at 415 behind me she will him that song to distract Johnson. Tommy pull your gun to the teller at the barsand I'll tell everyone to get down and start handing over purses wallets and safe deposit box keys. If Johnson tries to be a hero I'll remind hom of his scheme and his cas will sing like canaries. Xander upon hearing this will cooperate in any way we see fit. He can open the side entrance and Matthew will look out the 4 employees having their smoke.
Jazz works on the vault we start loading what we van carry into the van.i want cash and a bit of gold, the securities can be tracked. Oh yeah one more thing guards at truck can be taken out and thrown in back of van. NO HOSTAGES are to be taken. It will make things more complicated. We get away and head to HQ where we pay our amount to the boss and divide amongst you the share of the remainder. It will be a sweet pay day fir everyone.
So..anyone have any questions befire I go tell my boss and get OK?
Jimmy looks at each person looking back at him..
Report Post Tip

none here

Report Post Tip

Jazz mulls it over for a moment before nodding. "Sound. No questions."

Report Post Tip

Looking JimmySilver dead in the eyes Tussy_ responds with a nod, followed by a grin. 'No hostages....no questions 'ere!' he chuckled.

Report Post Tip
Jimmy grins finally turning to @TommyVitale "alright Tommy any questions?"
Report Post Tip
Tommy lights up a cigarette, looks over at Jimmy. "No questions on my end, I'm ready."
Report Post Tip
Jimmy arranges meetings with DeadIrishman for his approval of plan then with Janine to "convince" her she has business at 415pm at Fitzgerald's and the guard Matthew to provid further assistance tomorrow.
Report Post Tip
415 pm Fitzgerald's National Bank

Tommy Vitale comes in carrying a large briefcase. there are 4 others in front of him.
Jimmy Silver walks in with Janine holding his arm. Johnson smiles nodding to Janine. Jazz comes in behind them humming a tune.Janine on cue walks over to Johnson "how,are you doing? she smiles abd starts humming "pack up your troubles". Johnson grins "love that song" and starts quietly singing along.
The armored truck pulls up in the back. Jimmy nods at Matthew the young guard who follows 4 of the tellers as they head out a side door for their smoke not noticing Matthew quietly locking the door behind them and returning to his post whistling.
the two customers in front of Tommy leave and then Jimmy says calmly "everyone on the ground and start handing over wallets purses jewelry and any keys to safe deposit boxes now!". at that moment he hears the truck engine turning off knowing Dominic and Tussy are up.
Report Post Tip

As soon as the engines were switched off, Tussy_ and D0m3n1c made their move. Although they hadn't agreed on who took the heavier set man out and who the slimmer, it was clear that being a little more rounded in shape and stature Tussy_ was going for the big guy. He crept around the blind spot of the transport, and waited quietly for him to approach. He knew that D0m3n1c was going to overpower the driver, by force if required, and both could easily be loaded into the boot of the armoured. As the man approached Tussy_ walked straight up to him. 'Sorry my good fellow, but have you got a light for me by any chance? I seem to be short and in need!'The man growled: 'Get lost!' and turned his back on Tussy_. 'Perfect.....just as I predicted....' He got his garrotte wire out, and made very quick work of the man's windpipe. Without being able to make a sound the man dropped slowly, grasping for his neck, before turning a deathly shade of grey. Using his keys Tussy_ opened to boot, and plonked the man in unceremoniously. 'No time for showing the dead respect yet - that'll have to coma later' he thought, before joining the dead body in the boot to get changed. No-one was going to notice him in disguise, and all would be set for D0m3n1c to swap places once he's taken out his man. 

Report Post Tip

D0m3n1c saw Tussy_ sneak around the blind side of the truck to take out the larger guard. His target was the driver. He saw the driver towards Tussy_ voice when he asked the other guard for a light. D0m saw his chance. He snuck up beside the drivers side of the van and slowly drew his pitch black combat knife. He reached through the open window and covered the driver's nose and mouth with his hand and quickly slit the drivers throat from ear to ear. As he cut the driver's throat, he pulled him through the drivers window, onto the ground and hid the body in the van with the larger one. After cleaning his knife, D0m3n1c and Tussy_ got into the truck and went to meet the rest of the crew. 

Report Post Tip
the customers dropped to the ground as did the old security guard wanting to live. . Jimmy started to fill bags with wallets purses and jewelry. Johnson drew his gun but Jimmy said "I don't think so. I know about yours and this little twerp *points at Xander the teller* fraud scheme you pulled. I know the cops that turned a blind eye they will rat you out if you so much pull the trigger on any of us." "either of you are to open the vault for my friend here". Johnson and Xander look at each other abd Xander goes to open the vault.
Report Post Tip
Tommy aims his gun at the customers, "Alright everyone, I need anything you have on you, I need your safety deposit keys, watches, jewerly, cash, anything of value, and throw em in this bag"

Tommy drops a bag onto the floor and one by one customers start to fill the bag.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Bank Withdrawl
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL