Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:18:54
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Pharol the tyrant Started by: arabella on Dec 02, '11 23:42

talking on deaf ears im afraid fingolfin hes pulled the trigger

Report Post Tip

This is the Original message. Now tell me where I made anybody do anything against their will.........

To: arabella
Sent: Dec 02, '11 13:30
Subject:

Very welcome
-------------------------------------
To: AnthonySalerno
Subject:

will do hun.

thanks.
Subject:

Im so sorry to here that. If you want you can go and talk to our RHM Tristan and let him know that I sent you ok:)
Subject:

I guess so. I logged in yesterday and i was dead :(
Subject:

Im doing great. I notice that your not in a Family. Can we offer you our services?
Subject:

Im well thanks, just finding my feet :)

How are you?
Subject:

How are you doing?
Subject:

Oh hello.
Subject:

Hello

Report Post Tip

Wow...I havn't seen such a stupid waste of street space since...ummm well Kuklinski

She joined a crew and then left that simple, she didn't ask, she didn't read the rules she was told to, she just did whatever the hell she wanted. Then she comes to all of you crying that she was member whored, which I doubt is even true she probably was asked to join and informed that she had 48 hours to decide...which is not member whoring, information she needs since she is obviously new.

This is just another case of spouting off...

No... fuck you. I understand perfectly. I myself have led crews, been a hand. I've worked with some of the finest, most competent players this world has seen and fortunately i haven't had to work with you.

Your earner was outright member whoring so don't come out here trying to bullshit me or anyone else 'cos quite frankly is doesn't wash.

Fuck you, i hope you have a shit day.

Reply by: Panopticon at Dec 03, '11 00:38

YOU MAD BRO?

You have led crews? (Doubt it) You have been a hand (Maybe, but I doubt for long)

And you have may worked with some of the finest, and competent but you definitely did not learn one thing from them, and you don't even have definite proof he was member whoring and even he was as a so called CL or hand you know member whoring happens by young up and comers and really isnt as big of a deal as your making it. Mr. Panopticon...go get some Xanax and have a seat.

Good decision Pharol one that I am sure any self respecting CL would make.

Report Post Tip

Why can't people take responsibility for their own actions?

• You can't be forced into joining a crew. You actually have to accept an invite into the crew.
  • "Anthonysoandso" told you to sign into the rules? Why wouldn't you read what you are signing? Again, this is something you can't be forced to do. You agreed to follow said rules by signing them.

It never ceases to amaze me that people can never find fault in their own actions. If you don't agree to the way others do things, don't join up with them. If you don't like the fact that they "whore" their crewmembers, then don't respond to your messages. News flash: The world doesn't revolve around you...or me. Abide by the rules or suffer the consequences. It really is that simple.

Report Post Tip

well said rathbone. after all, these cities we call homes are filled with danger everyday, this isn't a day care. (ooc it's a Fing mafia game)

Report Post Tip

A few things;

Imagine the scenario had no-one approached Arabella's mother. 48 hours later. BANG! A nice little kill for someone. 49 hours later, Arabella comes to the streets;

"My Ma did not wake up yesterday, she was a good woman it was her first time here in this thing. I was confused...Someone killed me. An information on this matter will be appreciated. Please advise what I should do. Much love ara."

People will laways bitch about dying. Whether it is due to breaking rules. Being involved in a war when asleep. Wrongly accused of Bodyguard wacking. Everyone who feels they were unjustifiably killed will always come to the streets and whinge, bitch and moan.

Secondly, I have a slight suggestion that maybe the Godfather Council might want to consider. should a mafioso be able to leave a family within 24 hours of joining, without the fear of reprisals? I see the benefits of it. You can get mis-sold how great the family is, only to arrive at the HQ to find it is falling down. You can turn up and just not feel comfortable. There can be many reasons why you just do not fancy the family you have joined shortly after arriving. This will allow them to leave and find themselves a more suitable family. However, I also understand the risks. People joining families just to pick up Crew Structures, rules, earnings, etc, etc. Then leaving and joining the family they want, armed with information. I guess that would come down to the recruiter doing a poor job recruiting if you recruit a spy. Its just a thought you. End of the day, whenever I buy a new gun, I always go round the back of the shop and fire off a few rounds before I buy it. With a car, I always test drive it first. Could the same not be said with a family?

On a final note, Pharol The Tyrant? I think you have just found out what to name your first born!

Report Post Tip

I see what your saying fattyfats, but in every instance of criminal enterprise I can think of have a blood in blood out policy, and it also comes down to Omerta...which you already stated but when you become a member of that family it kinda spits in the crew leaders face if you up and leave. He instantly vouches for you when you join, he gives you a home, and a state of immunity in this life where death is around every corner.

With saying that I say NO...a big NO on reversing your choice on the crew you decide to roll with...a crew is not a gun or a new car...its a group of people who are instantly responsible for you, and likewise your responsible for them.

All in all just my opinion though, for I am only a gangster, good idea, just wouldn't work in the life of crime.

Report Post Tip

You wouldnt just walk up and join any gang in the street and then turn around and decide that you dont like their colors and then go join another neither. The point is nobody made her do anything. I simply asked her if she wanted to join our crew, kew word being WANTED, and she accepted the invite. Call that member whoring if you want I dont care, its not like nobody in MR isnt guilty of it. She signed the rules without reading them, which was stupid on her part.

She came to me and told me that she was leaving our crew to go and be in the one her friend was in. I stated that that would be frowned upon, and she clearly stated to me " Soo? Im only 5 hours old."

Yea sounds to me like its one of those cases where the helpless little girl is forced at gun point 'over the world wide web' to do something she doesnt want to.....NOT

Report Post Tip

I don't see why she just didnt suicide and start over if she was only 5 hours old lol

Report Post Tip

Me neither. Maybe he daughter will learn from her mothers mistakes and do something right next time around.

Report Post Tip

This is exactly what is wrong with this place. If you member whore, you have no idea what that person is like, at least ask them a few questions rather than "Hey, how are you, wanna join the family?" Now, for a CL or RH to do that, that's their decision to do what they want with their family, even with a Made Man sponsor, if they are instructed to do that, so be it. However, an EARNER member whoring for the family? What? You aren't even in the family yourself, you are considered an associate (in my opinion) until you are accepted into the family by being honoured with your Made Man promotion, until that time, you make money for the family, and in general work for them, you do not recruit for them, that's the hands/sponsors job.

Report Post Tip

Is there really need for a discusion? Nah.

Chaces a bird.

Report Post Tip

FattyFats; your suggestion sounds beneficial, but let's think about what that new member is exposed to when they walk into the HQ. I keep a record of tribute in my HQ, so arabella would've been aware of my top earners. I have an inner-crew structure hierarchy that anyone outside my family shouldn't know about. The information that we keep in our HQ is based on the idea that no one outside the family should be available to it. If someone can join a family, gather all the intel on top earners and who holds important positions, then switch? Sounds shady.

Clearly, this is on the other end of the spectrum, and had "joining a family" been free-reign, she could've hopped around whatever family she'd liked. However, isn't that the state of Unsponsored? You're perusing through crews, asking questions, figuring out which is the best fit? I don't think the new recruits should be subject to all of my family's private information if they don't intent to stay.

Report Post Tip

As of yet I have no commented on this subject, but considering the other debate going on in the street I feel compelled to speak my mind on this subject also.

Arabella: Having a new blood line on these shores is not exactly an easy thing to get accustomed too. Although certain allowances can and should be made there are other issues that are more than common sense; Joining a family only to leave, regardless of the issue, is generally considered a slap in the face. Now can you leave a family to join another? Certainly; first you contact your Sponsor, explain the situation, ask for permission, again, explain your reasons. I am sure a level headed conversation and a clear explanation would of resulted in a far better outcome.

I am not sure who Sponsored you as I have not listened to every arguement presented on this subject, but that person is also to blame for these sad events. Sponsors should be learning more about a potential family member, explaining more than "Go here, and sign there" Had the Sponsor gone about finding out more of the potential family member, and maybe asked WHY they had come to our shores, maybe this could of all been avoided...

With that I shall take my leave and hope that the Families will come together and make some new standards concerning recruitment.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Pharol the tyrant
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL