Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 20:15:20
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Say it aint so Mid. Started by: Tsunami on Mar 20, '24 15:58

Wow, where do I start? What do I say? I didn't really expect this honestly, man we have had our ups and downs from full out brawls to betrayals together of idiots who deserved it to planning and plotting our way to hilarious moments that backfired and wars that we go back and laugh at.

What started out as a competitive race for guns that turned into a friendship and a brief fallout over rumors and betrayal that ended up with us back on the right path seeking to destroy everyone who was involved in our downfall, I did you wrong sometimes as a headstrong player who thought about only himself a bit too much, but despite that you were always here as a friend for me, always had my back no matter what, 10+ years of friendship I will never forget.

It was just the other day I feel like we were laughing and catching up and this is the next thing I see and I am not fully sure how to process it, the night of hours spent with Me, You, and Kompton in IRC all those years ago making fun of everyone having a laugh and drinking is one of my favorite moments in this place. You were one of the best people I have met on here and the most loyal humans I have met, I wish we could just have one last conversation, I miss us hanging out and bullshitting and it won't ever happen again.

Rest in Peace Midpoint, I will greatly miss you and I cherish all the years together we had as friends and enemies. I love you man :(

Report Post Tip

As I sit here and read this...a few of my suspicious had been made true. One people loved you. And two you did die. I really don't want to believe it. As I sit here and read all the words that everyone says I began to be thinking in my own mind of all things I want to say..wanted to say..should have said..wish I could say. I'm not much of a conversial person. I'm shy and mostly a shadow. And I sat here and thought of all the memories we have made. I am not a crier but i wanted to cry. 

You were the guy that everyone came to talk chill out, even though you were going through a lot yourself. No matter how much you had, like me you joked it off. It was our way of coping i suppose. Fuck.. as I'm sitting here thinking about haw many times you made us laugh I want to cry because you'll never be able to do it again. And I don't want to believe that. 

One of the memories I keep thinking back was when we were all in a discord call. You were dicing haha.. and you weren't really dicing to make money..you were dicing to gage everyone's reaction. People were getting scared ..we were just dying laughing so hard. Or how about the time you and Roy were in lough fucking with Joey. Oh he would get so mad, but it was funny. I could come up with so many times we had fun. I just wish we had more time with you..one more day..or one more second to make a memory with you. I remember I used to tell you people love you. But unlike most people..you were humble about it..you didn't brag. Haha you were honest no matter how worse your life was or how much more fun you had. You didn't brag or made your life seem more important. How ever you were very relatable to everyone. I wish I could be more like you. Daring not giving a fuck what people said. Or what people did. You did what you wanted to. You inspired a lot of us. You made me come out of my shell at times. You made beast more funnier. You made Roy more talkative..you made secra happy. You made me and Savannah laugh. You made me interact more. You made diabolik come around more. You spikes and Jen entertaining. You made dangerclose interactive with online friends. You made Mr fun to come around. When everyone was having a bad. You turned frowns into fun and laughter. You turned enemies into friends. 

Not very many people can accomplish that, I don't normally speak at things like this but I felt I needed to say good bye. Because I know you aren't gonna come online to poke fun. We or I will miss you..I wish you were to hear me say that..yes hell froze over. I would have never admit it if you were alive. But now I wish I had. Just so I can get you to poke fun at me. As if I want you poke fun but more to have you around again. I can't believe you made me care as your friend..saying such embarrassing things..but i dint regret them. I just wish I didn't have to say such things. I hope your family is able to get in better spirits. Because they also love and miss you. I hope you're having a party. I can just see it..you fishing and drinking beer. Damn we talked about you doing that..even go as to saying fishing old be boring but you would enjoy the relaxation none the less. Haha you said you were turn into an old beer belly bearded old man. I hope you are watching over us and enjoy the days of peace. I miss you. 

Sincerely the shadowed brat!!

P.s yes I say that..remember you even admitted I was the best shadow!! 🤦🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️😋🖕😜🤣😂💜🖤

Report Post Tip

I never really knew you firsthand, Mid, but I heard lotsa good things about ya. Shame I never got to know you, but even greater a shame you are departed from us. Rest among the stars, they shine ever brighter tonight!

Report Post Tip
Fucking hell Middy. This wasn't a reason I ever thought I would be making a character for. I thought I'd be making one just so I could come back at laugh at you getting auth or something. Fucking hell my heart hurts. You were such a damn good friend, always had my back. Always able to bring about a laugh, even if it was with some dark humor. I'm gonna miss you and the way you would say, "Puuuuuuudles" or "Corky Corky.". I just hope my memory of your voice stays with me for a while. You knew better than most how fucking horrid I am with my emotions, and sharing them with others. And while I never got to say it enough, I hope you knew the love I have for you. Rest with angels my friend. You are going to be greatly missed, not just by me, but by many here. I love you Middy.
Report Post Tip

Dear Fuck Face, 

Fuck you. Fuck you, fuck you and fuck you. I am furious. I am fucking pissed. I got so mad the first time I posted I had a stroke and the only person would could figure out my words was Jason. 

Frick frack, fuck you, wack, go on suck my bone. 

First of all, I can not believe you allowed Telkin to out live you. Do you have any idea how much money we've lost here? Collectively as a group? 

Secondly.. does LOYALTY mean nothing to you? 

THIRDLY - Bitch suck my dick, I am fucking mad as fuck. 

Fourthly we all grieve differently and if you're mad at my message then you didn't know the "Friendship" we two cunts had and I would like to kindly request you fuck off. 

Fifthly - Mid, Fuck you. Just. Fuck you. With love. But honestly? Fuck you. 

Cha cha real smooth.

brb having emotions. 

God damn it I have no fuckng reason to visit Wisconsin anymore you fucking cuntbag. SELFISH CUNT FUCK PRICK ASS FUCK. 

Ps. Love you. 

pps. Cunt. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Man...I had always known the name. Rarely got to work with him, but this account I finally had the pleasure of getting to chat with him and have some good laughs. I am surely not close to him like many on here were, but this really sucks to lose someone who has been apart of this place for ages whom brought a smile to many faces. I was really hoping this thread wasn't what I thought it was. So damn...I hope everyone close to him are able to find their peace and I hope he has found his too in his passing.

Some of you may not be close to me, but should anyone need a shoulder or an ear - I will be happy to lend it. May another legend live on in our memories. Rest in peace, Mid.

Report Post Tip

Mid

I can't believe you are gone but never forgotten. Even when I had been down through my depression you always made me laugh and forget about things . Got the point where you were under my skin with the jokes about being Welsh damn you now who is going to make me laugh

Report Post Tip

I come home from work today, didnt even have the door closed, and Roy blind sides me with this news.  it breaks my heart. Thank you for  all the laughs. I'll miss the discord calls. those were a blast. Rest in Peace Cha Cha Bitch

Report Post Tip

I've known you since we were both 16 years old. I'm crushed.

I'm heartbroken 💔 😥 I'm speechless. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Man, very sorry to hear this.

Thankfully, I got to know you pretty well this run.   Glad we had the chance to connect.

I always enjoyed that you never took yourself or this game too seriously, but would always be there if needed as long as you had a suitable internet connection.   More importantly, you were always down for whatever as long it made someone laugh, even if it was just yourself.

I hope you have the ability to send mass mails for all of eternity.

Report Post Tip
Man... personally I don't want to span this page but the second I was told I couldn't think of ask anything but "when" then I looked in the group and it hurt reading through what I missed.

You made all the runs here and even the drunk discord calls with the group fun as all hell. Still going to keep thinking back on all that shit but that void you left in the group cant be filled.

You will be missed dearly
Report Post Tip

ppps. If you get the chance please snort a line of coke off Elvis' buttcheek and find a way to tell me all about it. 

pppps. Who the fuck am I going to insult now without offending them. 

ppppps. heh. pp. Love you you fucking fuck. <3 This hurts. A lot. Way more than I thought it would. Turns out I'm not a heartless cunt. Guess we both lose. 

Report Post Tip

In 2015, I met up with MidpoinT, Izzy, Draven and enkindle in New Jersey. It was the first time I had met anyone from MR. As we can imagine, I have met many since… but Middy was an… impactful person, to say the least. He had a sick sense of humor so he and I got along well. He and I would spend many nights just talking shit for hours, many times, just nonsense, but he was good company to have. He was a good and Loyal friend to many of us and it’s fucked up that he’s gone, but it does be that way sometimes. I am very sorry for Gillian as she is now his widow, but he would want her to keep the party going (safely). I'll maybe write some more later...

Thank you, Thomas, for being my friend.

With his mother’s permission, I have set this up for him and his family.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/thomas-bergan

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $1,500,000 Tip

I knew you from gambling my friend, like some of my best friends that is also how I met them

not too sure what to say except once family always family and we will see you on the other side brother RIP

Report Post Tip

This... feels like a knife in my gut to be honest. Mid, you're one of my favorite people here. We would spend time on Discord talking, fucking around with Beasty and Cannon. We would sometimes stay up until 4-5 am fucking around on Lounge (well, you stayed up far longer than me cause you'd never fucking sleep). We would cry laughing together when we died to Death Dice. You loved my Funny Lounge Comments. You were a real one, buddy. It's one of the things I liked most about you. You always spoke your mind and you never were fake. 

You told me how hard it was for you to fall asleep. That you often woke up from night terrors and that you would stay awake until you passed out from exhaustion because you were scared to go to sleep. Even though I feel very fucked from the news, for lack of better words, I'm glad you at least went out peacefully in your sleep.

Miss you for now and ever, your comedy-duo partner,

Honesty

Love ya buddy

Report Post Tip

Well Dang, Still Not Quite Believing That This Is True,

It Almost Feels Like You Will Come Into Lounge Or On Discord At Any Moment And Have Us All Laughin At Some Thing Stupid.

Just Want To Say Thank You For Being You,

The Impact That You Had On Many People's Lives Was Big Even If You Didn't Know It.

There Will Never Be Another Like You.

Gonna Miss You My Crazy Buddy :D

Report Post Tip

We never talked much outside of lounge, but I loved seeing you there.  Rest well, or according to all of your friends here, rest rowdy! 

Report Post Tip
Took me a while to process this shit. Not sure I fully have still yet. You were a man whose reputation preceeded our connection. Yet, when the time finally came for us to get to know each other better, the true laughs began.

Forever true to your nature, you gave zero fucks and still laughed being you no matter how outrageous and crazy the antics were. Shooting folks, hitlisting, taking pops at BGs, your idgaf attitude always made me smile.

Sitting there at Vday, you laughing your head off as you shot at me still. Man, Im gonna miss you Mid.

Rest well brother. You better be 'Richer than God' from the gambling up there.

Rip legend.
Report Post Tip
Man I don't even have fucking words right now. All I know is you're probably having a good laugh right now about my grown ass crying like bitch over your punk ass. I fucking hate that you and I, in the 20 some odd years I've known you, never got to hang out and get fucking ripped like we always wanted. All I know is, you better have a fucking fatty rolled up ready for me when my time comes. I fucking love you bro.
Report Post Tip

I don't even have words.

I met you for the first time at the 2019 meet.  I thought I had a good idea of the type of person you were, but when I met you I found out you were just a big teddy bear.  We became friends and I am thankful for that opportunity.  You had a great big heart and a unique sense of humor that often just had me smiling and shaking my head.

I will truly miss you on discord calls and at the meet.  My heart has a big hole today.  

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Say it aint so Mid.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL