Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 01:10:45
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Say it aint so Mid. Started by: Tsunami on Mar 20, '24 15:58

RIP Midpoint, we were friends and on same families from time to time. It is with a sad heart I bid you this final farewell my friend.  My sincere condolences to your family. 

Report Post Tip

One of thr sweetest and most loyal people I have met here. Always looked Middy up whenever I came back around. I could always count on him to have my back if necessary. And he knew how to keep things to himself. I will miss how he could make people laugh and brighten my day. Peace with you 💛😪

Report Post Tip

UHHHHHH... Hard month my friend. Fuck.... Ummm lets start at the beginning. YOU begged me to come here to perk you lmao for a perk lol I denied u countless time til I gave in and came. After us 2..alll the stoners came. God how i didn't want to see this. Not now, not last week not next week.. Thomas... I've known u for what 15 or so yrs and still no. Not now. I seriously miss you man. U always checked up on sweets even when i left here, hell i talk on her whats app to u now long ago. Shes doing good so you know...but your suppose to be here to hear it.

I'm tired of saying good byes but i miss u bro. I love u and hope u rest rest u fucker. We did so much crazy shit through the yrs, glad to see ppl care but honestly i hurt seeing this.

We started in df and we came here! i made friends here because u brought me here. You were always my homie. Ride and die...Stoners!! A;ways had each others back regardless of crews. But above all else, you were my friend. I miss u love you and hope your at peace. Goodbye my friend....

EA/Taproot/Josh

Report Post Tip
Damn this is sad mid you be missed very much
Report Post Tip

Rest in peace brother. we have known each other for a very long time. first time I met you was when we played DF what a good time we had there. I found you back here and now you are gone ... but this time for ever :(. you will be missed my friend. Rest well.

One time I will make House Of Stoners again for you.

Much Love and Respect

~SF

Report Post Tip

Well shit. This is terrible news. I just came back to write this for my homie Thomas. Always talking shit and pushing the limits. I know if he were here right now, he'd say "Don't be such a lil bitch about it." So, that's what I'm here to say. You will be missed my brother. GRHS. 

P.S. I never even got to shoot you back fucker. RIP

Report Post Tip

Well fuck this is not what i wanted to hear fucking loved you Midi RIP 

https://youtu.be/aU-dKoFZT0A?si=nfhQ7voekVWOgycd

Gunna miss you man <3

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Fuck man, the late night discord calls with everyone, the constant shit talking, looking out for eachother when times get stupid. 

Its a shame we couldnt hang last year because I got covid, and I guess we never had the chance to get the boys together and meet up in atlanta for a weekend.

but stil
Thanks for being my friend you asshole. You will be missed. 

Report Post Tip

Dear Mid,

You were a unique addition to the MR community.

Your sense of humor and the way you rolled the dice is how I will remember you.

Rest in peace

Report Post Tip

Dear Thomas,

As I sit here, I consider what you would think of all this. I think you would probably laugh it off. I don’t think that’s right. You knew I never agreed with that sort of thought, but you always had a morbid fascination. I could understand why, but you were wrong. That said, I spend many hours alone with you at night, not just joking around, but having serious conversations about you, your health, your mental state, your past. I did what I could do try to curb you from dark paths or thoughts. I was worried about it, but you were a stubborn fuck, not that you would ever deny that. I know you wanted to try to be better. I could give you shit for all this because it was something so avoidable, but I won’t. It would be like me denying who you were, and that’d be fucked up. I can wish it went differently though.

You were a very kind soul. You had a big heart. You talked a lot of shit. You took the piss out of people whenever you could. You would compulsively do so. Most people realized, though, this wasn’t out of malice. You weren’t trying to hurt anyone in a mean way exactly. You might’ve made low blows towards people, but you had a reason for it, either to point out some sort of hypocrisy or simply soften it as a joke. You could pinpoint a person’s insecurities pretty quickly, but it was always just a joke. Like saying, “Don’t take yourself so seriously, you bitch.” But you would definitely smile if you got a rise out of someone. You and I would both look at MR in the same way: “Who can I bait now?” 99.9% of people couldn’t bait you. You were an open book. You had nothing to hide, and didn’t care if anyone thought they knew shit about you. You were notably intelligent and intuitive. You could play the street kid, but you were highly analytical. Out of all of us here, I cannot think of anyone more genuine, and I am glad to have met you in person as many times as I did.

In the end, you’re at peace, and that is the greatest solace in all of this. Whatever demons you had, wounds, past things you struggled with, they’re gone now. You can laugh at all of it, and rest. I will do what I can to honor you or fulfill any wishes that you had asked me to do… I will do my best to make sure Yas is okay. I am so sorry you won’t get to see her on this physical plane, but sometimes maybe things were too good to be true. I think we both know that had that occurred, it would’ve been apocalyptic or at least turned into another pandemic… or antichrist. But I know even though you’re not here, she’ll carry you with her, inside. I know how much you cared about her, and it was one of the few things you were very serious about and concerned about. You wanted her good.

Anyway, as you would say, this has been rough. I saw it coming. You know we saw it coming. But to take your example, with coping and otherwise, it’s better to laugh than cry, and even on dire topics, you always knew how to do that.

Rest well, Thomas.

-S

P.S.

You may have thought you were invincible, but you are immortal in our hearts and memory.

P.P.S.

Yes, Thomas… Like certain STDs.   

Report Post Tips: 9 / Total: $180,000 Tip

RIP Middy you were a good dude and will truly missed

Report Post Tip

Peacefully in your sleep? What a pussy way to go out. I always envisioned your exit from this planet being something grandiose like jumping off a bridge thinking that you could fly, or a high-speed police chase, maybe some horrible stomach bug from shitty gas station chicken? Definitely wouldn't have taken the odds on this being it though.

I mean fuck, dude... Some shit that you went through (granted most of it was your own dumbass fault) is shit that most people don't even see in movies. Shit that would have broken people completely. Did these things turn you in to the lovable asshole that you were or did you push through those situations because you're a lovable asshole? A question that may never be answered.

I didn't even giggle there typing lovable asshole, way to bring down the mood DICKHEAD. Seriously though who's going to burst in to the room now at the Meet at 3am and keep turning on the lights?!? Granted you threw some gummies my way and that was pretty cool but still! UGH. Nobody else in my life has ever asked me to fight off the "people in the stairwell" LOLOL holy fuck that was a wild time. Roasts around here will never be the same. Every time I see someone losing their ass off in Dice I'll get a chuckle in on your behalf.

At one point (2017, I think) I needed to get the hell out of where I'm from, and pretty much at the drop of a hat Thomas said it'd be cool if I came and lived with him in PA. So I did - for about 8 months. I'll never forget when I got there the first thing he said to me was "we'll mind our business and you mind yours" and I thought 'Well this is going to be interesting....' - quite possibly the most understated thought I've ever had, as it turns out.

I got to see you at some pretty low lows man and you saw me there right there with you. But you know what? Fuck it right? We know who we are. We're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $1,060,000 Tip

Mid, mate. Holy fuck. I won't waste words. Best fucking chess player MR has ever known.

The streets will never forget "En croissant" you pulled out in that win.

Report Post Tip

Wow.... This is crushing to see!!! Midpoint.... We had good moments and we had bad ones but..... We cleaned the slate. You were always so willing to give your full truth and nothing less. Thank you for being you, and for being a good friend over the last almost decade... Goodness... Decade!? You'll be missed Sir. I'm glad you at least passed peacefully.. but it's still crushing. Rest in peace. ❤️🕊️

Report Post Tip

Mid you to me where like a brother. I wished i got the chance to know you in real person but what I've known of you on MR and especially those group chats in WA. This was enough for me to call you a friend. I am still in shocked. I miss my friend.

Rest In Peace Dear Friend,

God Bless the God of Dice 

Report Post Tip

We only crossed paths a few times but each time I couldn’t help but smile or laugh at some ridiculous thing you said.

Rest easy, you’ve earned it.

Report Post Tip

Mid

This came as a shock. I will remember the good memories I had with you while playing. I remember when I first saw you chat in main. I wasn't a big fan :P, I probably thoughts something like: "Who is the dude talking all this bs". But once I got to know you and understand you a bit, it was hard not to enjoy your company. I have many good memories with you that I will remember. Especially the voice chats we often had with other people a while back. Was always good fun. 

Rest Easy Brother <3
Report Post Tip

Just read this and I still can't believe it..

Fucking hell, buddy.. I will miss you. :(

Report Post Tip

Middy, I don't even know what to say that hasn't already been said. I will always be grateful to have met you and called you a friend. Maybe our friendship was relatively short, but your impact will not be forgotten. The first time we spoke, I messaged you privately after you died for shooting TWJ's bodyguards, you were upset and I wanted to try to help, and man I'm glad I did. You were the first member of the community I met in person. Telkin, my wife, and I showed up at the meet house early. I drank a beer at the car so I could gather the courage to meet people. You were sitting on the back deck, I introduced myself and extended a hand, you gave me a side-eye, and shook it. Some of the last lines I read from you were in our group chat: "Y'all some hoes. What's up you hoes," which is just about as Middy as it gets. But the front and back covers aren't so important, it's the the pages inbetween, and it was a great read, I just wish it was longer and the ending wasn't so abrupt. I'll miss you man, it won't be the same around here without you.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $250,000 Tip
Such sad news. I've always seen you around over my many years here but we very rarely spoke.
My most recent memory was on Discord during Vday. Even though the event was ended, he would be shooting us and chuckling away!

May he rest in peace
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Say it aint so Mid.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL