Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 16:59:20
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
You Know You're Obsessed With MR If. Started by: PitB055 on Dec 13, '11 19:03

For those of you who are obsessed with MR (like me) this thread is for you

You know you're obsessed with MR if.....

You obsess over where you are on the 60 second list

You count the seconds when busting people out of jail.

You wake up in the morning wondering about drug prices and flying.

You spend your down time at work,and most of your free time at home on MR.

You play MR in the bathroom.

You play MR on a cell phone when you can't play on the computer.

These are just some ways I thought of to tell if you are an MR addict, feel free to add on if you want.

Report Post Tip

I'm an addict and my name is Wacktard.

Your also an addict if you where notified about this thread by a text message from the MR twitter feed.

Report Post Tip

You leave your PC on at night so you won't have to wait for it to boot in the morning in order to check on MR.

Report Post Tip

You know you're obsessed when everyone in your family has your cell phone number and you get text messages at 3am telling you to get your ass out of bed and come war. And you do it.

Report Post Tip

You're also an addict if you know people by their real name and talk outside of MR

And you're a sicko if you get off from pics you seen on MR

Report Post Tip

I don't think that first one makes you an addict, just a friendly person! There's quite a few on here I refer to by their real names, not because I'm addicted, but because they mean more to me than some face and name in a game.

You're an addict if you've ever stayed up for longer than a day straight on here.

Report Post Tip

Yeah true on both.

You're an addict if you obsess on your Prowess going up or down ha

Report Post Tip

You're an addict if....

Your prowess has ever been over 500.
Your real life friends are glad you died IG because it means they get to see your face out of the screen.
You get calls in the middle of the night about a war and instantly pop online to see if it's worth staying up for.
You've ever had a dream about dying on MR and woke up just to log in and check.

Report Post Tip

You're really an addict if you've had that dream more than once ha.

You're also an addict if your gf or bf threatens to leave you because you're always on mr and never pay attention to them ha

Report Post Tip

You know you're obsessed if you have something to post in this thread.

Report Post Tip

Spend a 24 hour busting out tournament

Say you quit. But, you don't.

Come home and first thing you open.

Stay on all night just for a war.

Report Post Tip

I used to feel like i was addicted to MR but after reading this i feel a bit better about myself! I would like to take the moment to thank all you addicted mafioso for making me feel better!

Report Post Tip

Glad our addiction is helping people.

The first step is admitting you are an addict.

Report Post Tip

You know you're obsessed when you open a thread such as this just to see who Sprozz has put down.

Or is that just an obsession with Sprozz? Hell... I don't care.

Report Post Tip

You refer to real life as OOC.. to your real life friends.

You put down your bloodline as past experience on an application for a job.

You speak of wars between U.S. cities and people look at you funny.

You try to pull rank as an excuse for someone to do something irl.

When a buddy gets arested irl... and you try to break him out.

You regularly visit the local shooting range and give them a suspicious look cuz it doesn't cost over $100k.

You go to a funeral and ruin it by asking the guys son if he'll join your family (or MR)...

Report Post Tip

^^^^ Best one so far HA!!  

Report Post Tip

Rofl Apathy those are good. One of my friends was playing a few rows away from me in the library one day, I yelled over thinking nothing of it "Hey you happen to have high heroin or coke?!"... The looks I got after were priceless

Report Post Tip

You goto a funeral and complain they were selfish and commited suicide instead of giving you the gun so you could get training.

You get confused when you get busted at an airport with heroine or coke.

You refer to friends irl as NPMs.

Pickpocketing someone irl and wondering why it wasn't dramatic like MR.

'Dat guy is sleepin with the fishes' at a funeral. Nuff said.

Going to the DEA or similar agency with an envelope assuming they know the best drug prices.

Going to a police station trying to bribe them to arrest criminals.

Report Post Tip

you set your alarm for 2:30 am your time to take a revenge shot

Report Post Tip

Top 10 ways to know your an MR addict

1. When you call up your friends on the phone you call each other by IGNs, you know your an MR addict

2. You think a flight from coast to coast only takes 3 hours, you know your an MR addict

3. Your mob mail replaces your email, you know your an MR addict

4. You stay up all day and night playing MR without there being a special reason for it, IE war, you know your an MR addict

5. Your "watched threads" list shows your name as the last poster and you frequenlty refresh it to see if its changed, you know your an MR addict

6. You threaten to wack you boss for showing disrespect, you know your an MR addict

7. You look around for soap boxes on street corners and attempt to make speaches about mob conspiracies, you know your an MR addict

8. Anytime the game freezes during a refresh you have a slight panic attack at the possibility you've just been fitted with cement shoes, you know your an MR addict

9. You think the best way to earn some money is to steal your neighbors porche, you know your an MR addict

10. When your total hours played becomes a larger number than your street address, you know your an MR addict

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: You Know You're Obsessed With MR If.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL