Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 13:47:07
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Can Some Ever Let Go of the Past? Started by: MickeyS on Dec 16, '11 18:31

My father was born a Kuklinski.  But he didn't want to go the way the Kuklinski's went.  He didn't want to be underground, he wanted to be overground.  Truth be told, he wanted to be a writer.  But he needed platform and a bit of respect to get his voice heard.  His Kuklinski name meant that that wouldn't happen.  So he changed his name to Mickey-Spillane.

And he changed his ways.

That's right - he changed his ways.  He went to the most powerful city in this thing, he revealed his bloodline to the powers-that-be and they gave his blessing.  He knew he'd tale to the Streets to write - but when he did, it wouldn't be to get anyone in trouble or for egotistical reasons; it was to become a journalist.

First, though, he'd need his button.  He'd need to get straightened out before hitting the Streets.

So that's what he did.  Head down, work, work, work - he made a lot of cash and he did what he was told.

And then what?  A bullet in the head and some bullshit about BG wacking.  Not asked if he was guilty, not given a chance to defend himself - nothing; a bullet in the skull and left in the gutter.

Well, Chicago - you were played, played, played.  Someone bullshitted you into believing that Mickey-Spillane killed bodyguards.  He was very big in defence, that's for sure - but not stealth.  And something else, *none* of the Kuklinski line ever did stealth kill anyone - their talents lay elsewhere.

So where now for me, his son?  A Spillane or a Kuklinski?

Chicago, you made a mistake and the people that fed you this bullshit are laughing at you.

Report Post Tip

Kuklinksi ... Spillane ... is there really a difference ... a malevolent, lying, backstabbing creature by any other name is still a malevolent, lying, backstabbing creature.

Even if you called yourself Jesus Christ you can't hide the fact your true nature here is to cause and stir trouble.

Report Post Tip

Murdoc, to be fair Mickey-Spillane, or kuku, did a good job at working hard for the family. Up until the notice came in of defiance, he was a model member of my family. So to throw out the names you have is disrespectful of a man who doesn't deserve it. I know his past, but I'm also a fan of giving chances. Until a few hours ago he had earned his chance. One act isn't a reason to damn a mans son.

Report Post Tip

The ins and outs of this particular killing aren't for discussion in the Streets.  I'd like a sitdown with the parties concerned.

Report Post Tip

I can get that but even rogues work hard for families to earn enough trust to back stab them or do evil deeds. Kuklinski has long been know for causing trouble in this world of ours and there seems to be a continuous and loud sounding echo to each and everyone of his characters ... something bad happens, drama is stirred, another one bites the dust.

I believe in second chances too but honestly, how far do we go with them. If he is as sick of this pattern as many are; I'm sure he'll be able to walk away and cut all ties to that family line forever and not bring it up, because lets face it do you trust that kind of a bloodline?

I know I'm not a crewlead or a hand or anything like that but I have the ability to sponsor and I wouldn't take my chances with a Kuklinski knowing he was a Kuklinski, maybe thats just me.

Report Post Tip

"I wouldn't take my chances with a Kuklinski knowing he was a Kuklinski"

That's what the thread is about.  It's also, metaphorically, what a massive war was about.

Chicago are smart cookies - they knew when I joined I'd behave.

Report Post Tip

Murdoc, many people have had that opinion as well of my bloodline. For most people I've shown that I can change my ways. It is possible but not easy.

Report Post Tip

Also, if Kuku had have done what he's accused of, he'd be using it to try and stir trouble

Report Post Tip

Second chances are earned not given.

Nana states neutrally.

Report Post Tip

if the ins and outs of the killing arent for the streets why are you talking about the ins and outs of the killing on the streets

Report Post Tip

I believe the intention of the speech was to talk about where he goes from here. Not what was done to his father. That I believe he asked for to be discussed in private. So... Don't ask silly questions as it will get you no decent answer.

I've known the Kuku blood line for a VERY VERY long time. We have had the pleasure/mis-fortune to work together on many of occasions and you know what I'll say about that? Each and every time his blood has said that they don't want to cause trouble etc, they haven't. They have worked hard, been loyal and earned a heck of a lot of cash for the family.

However, I do understand how Kuku's history can lead some people to believe that all his intentions are bad ones and that all he is out here to do is cause shit and stir up trouble. Hell, i'd even think the same.

We have ALL done things against the grain and we will ALL carry on to do so when being a part of this world. It's human nature, especially when sometimes it will put you a head of the game on occasion. It just so happens that Kuku's has been more publicised than others and hey... We all need a hate figure, right?

Report Post Tip

Jono, our bloodlines do go way back.  I'm probably one of the top four hardest working people around here.  I work hard.  Yes.  And often its channeled for the greater good.  And then someone misguided stooge accuses me of MURDER and I am KILLED.  I ask you, what should I do?  What do I need to do?  I find this upsetting.

Report Post Tip

I think someone above said pretty much the same thing I am about to say, but in a more aggressive manner.

I think the Kuku/Spillane/Costello bloodline needs to disappear. A new bloodline needs to come in it's place. One that does not let any one know of it's past or it's origins but one that starts a new. Who knows... Somewhere down the line we might even be looking at Godfather Triani/Johnson/Or what ever name you decide to chose. Once the name Kuku is forgotten, maybe then will you find yourself on a level playing field along with the rest of us when our blood enters this world.

Unfortunately it is something that takes time, dedication and expertise. All things I know you have.

Report Post Tip

It's sad that people can't let go, it actually saddens me.  I'm not even sure it was Lotta who faked the statement, maybe one of her stooges did.  Either way, I'm carrying the can for the dozens of BG shootings that there's been lately.  

For anyone that has a clue, this is ridiculous - the Kuku gun is historically bad.  Kuku is so reviled he only ever goes on defence answers.

Report Post Tip

i think it its a sad state of affairs when someone is not allowed to show their bloodlines name proudly, it does seem some may have a vendetta against you i certainly looks that way from my point of view

Report Post Tip

No matter whats said about bloodlines being given a chance and their past being buried, it will always be drug up. Nothing has changed, I remember a city being wiped out here recently and it had a lot to do with the bloodline of a CL.

Nothing can ever be done, someone could find out who you are, accuse you of some nonsense and you will be as good as buried.

Only thing to do for these types of people is bury their heads underground, stay straight and stay silent about the past. Don't let anyone in on your past until your old and grey.

Report Post Tip

I am a close relative of William "Billy Batts" Devino. We all know what happened to him when he asked Tommy Desimone to go get his shinebox. I embrace my family history and still continue to tell roughneck punks to get their shinebox. 

Report Post Tip

This is the thing, though, if you're silent, and then found out - you get killed.  If you're semi-open, then some other funsters frame you and you get clipped.

What's a guy to do?

I'm genuinly touched by the number of supportive messages that I have received.  People, most people, can see what's gone on here.  Chicago were far too hasty in their reaction - but the person who faked the statement and got Lotta on board is the real culprit here.  He knows who he is and so do I.

I'll go on record requesting a sitdown.

What do you say?

Report Post Tip

Sit down, shut up, and earn. It's the best way to survive.

Report Post Tip

too be fair vehement theres a few people here saying thats exactly what mickey was doing

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Can Some Ever Let Go of the Past?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL