Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 04:01:33
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Toggle Started by: CaptainBubbleBeard on Dec 17, '11 09:35

Very quick, very easy, very (I think, from what I've asked around) well supported suggestion...

Can we get a toggle in our options menu for Officers in locals/60 seconds list? I see no point in them being there other than to make it look like we've got more users than we do, and it makes it look like a clusterfuck in the locals.

Pros - It'll quit raping our eyes.
- Will give an accurate amount of people online when looking at the 60 Seconds list
- Will clear out the massive clutter in locals

Cons - ... Cannot think of any.

Report Post Tip

I agree with this, I don't really know anyone (who is vocal) about really wanting to see Officers online. Why should they? What is really the point in us seeing them online except to make it look like there are more users on than there really is.

Report Post Tip

Although I see the point in having them in the 60 second list I do support the idea of a toggle option for more expierianced players.

The point in having them there and one I agree with is when new users come online, the more popular the game looks immediately and then the more likely people are to stick around. Then when well educated in our game these people will learn how to switch this off or on depending on personal preference.

I'm not sure if this is why Administration has them on the 60Second list or not but that's how I make sense of it.

Report Post Tip

I do like the idea although i dont like Gat's idea of not seeing them at all. Frankly i love to PP them and removing their visibility would be a greatly hinder my attempt to stick it to the pigs.

Report Post Tip

That's why it'd be an optional thing, Fiento. From what I'm told, Officers aren't seen on m2 so I might just use that instead.

Report Post Tip

agree

Report Post Tip

I agree 100% with this, especially during a Dunden spawn since many names look familair.

Report Post Tip

Any admins take a look at this? Seems to have a bit of support, and seems logical.

Report Post Tip

If it has already been fixed on m2 there isn't a point in fixing it on this verison of the game. No need to pull resources to fix the cosmetics of an outdated verison. 

Report Post Tip

It's not fixed on M2, that's the thing.

Report Post Tip

I haven't spent much, if any, time on m2 so if that's the case I agree that the addition would be nice. If I recall correctly many people asked for the same thing when NPMs were around.

Report Post Tip
A big huge old BUMPAROO here on this one.

Still think it'd be a fucking stellar addition to have the option to toggle off CA's from the 60 seconds list. Whether it auto-recalculates the number of people online or not, I don't really care... But it'd definitely be nice to have the list looking a bit neater!
Report Post Tip

My name is fs, and I support this idea.

Report Post Tip

My name is Kyubey and I support this idea.

I am much better than than fs.

But OT: I do think this is a good idea which should be implemented.

Report Post Tip

id love to get this toggle idea

Report Post Tip

Yea, I would give this some backing, its not like they really serve a purpose being included in the 60 sec list. All it really does is bolster it up, to no real effect within the game.

Cant really add much more.

Report Post Tip
Means less durdens per spawn. I am a ok with this
Report Post Tip
I'm *almost* certain active CA's don't count towards the amount of Durdens spawned for our regular MIA spawns.
Report Post Tip

i like this idea, it is a pain when i am scanning through my locals to separate the CA's.

Report Post Tip

would this really make less active CA's or would it just hide active CA's?

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Toggle
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL