Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 11:03:49
Page:  1 
Family Started by: LornaDoom on Dec 18, '11 20:36

Hello everyone.  Not sure what I'm doing but I would like to advertise that I'd like to join a gangster family.  Could anyone tell me how this can be achieved?

Report Post Tip

Just talk to any member hopfully they will refer you to someone higher and so on.

Report Post Tip

I tried that and I was accused of being a liar.  I have no idea what his problem is.

Report Post Tip

Its very likely the person deemed you not to be new to our streets. Many people are rightly suspicious of those that claim to be fresh off the boat these days. Normally its a tact used by the sons/daughters of people that intend to do more harm than good.

I'm sure within the 48hr time frame new fish are given, you'll find a suitable home. Take your time and choose carefully, though. There are a great many good families out there, and some fairly poor ones too.

An extra point to be careful of, is coming to Vegas. Us men and women in Vegas are aware of the risks, so if you truly have had no other family on these shores and are unaware of the risks, then feel free to stop by my office to discuss them.

Otherwise, I would suggest taking a walk down News and Info Avenue, it can be found right round this corner;

http://mafiareturns.com/news/localcrews.php

Report Post Tip

Thank you.

Report Post Tip

Any family that asks about your ancestry is not a family worth joining. It's an indicator that they will judge you based on irrelevant and OOC criteria, and that therefore they have no basic conceptualization of the fundamentals of this thing of ours..

Report Post Tip

Sir I have to disagree with that last statement, reading through journals of my bloodline when they were sponsors they asked such questions. Not so they could say I have heard of your bloodline they aren't to be trusted. It was so they would know how much guidance they would need. As someone who has no history here would need a lot more guidance than someone that has history, well in theory anyway, there is always going to be exceptions to this, but like I said just because someone asks about ancestors it is not always to pass judgement and it certainly wasn't in my Father's case knowing someone he took under his wing even though it could oof potentially had him killed.

Report Post Tip

If that were true, wouldn't it be much simpler to ask whether they were a relatively new bloodline, as opposed to asking about specific ancestors? Sorry, gotta call bullshit on that one.

Report Post Tip

He never mentioned anything about asking for specific ancestors. He just said asking about their bloodlines.

I agree that if people are going to use the bloodline history to refuse you then they aren't worth the time. However, there are people that are willing to overlook whoever your bloodline was and look at your here and now so to speak.

Now on the flip side if a bloodline has burned a specific person a number of time I can understand their reluctance to give them a chance once again.

Report Post Tip

Blackrap sits in a nice dark corner of the alley and listens to the harsh arguments.

I'm new too, but found  nice family from the beggining. Now I'm gonna go before this arguments evolves into a battle and start pulling guns at each other.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Family
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL