Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 12:28:48
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
TO All members: Started by: devilsAngil2 on Dec 20, '11 01:18

I wanted to tell all of you guys and girls i am done. They promote 1 person instead of everybody. WITHOUT asking what we want. Now if you guys agree. Good i made my point. If you don't then thats your opinion. I was being used as a writer. I don't mind it at all. I love to write but i believe we all should get rewarded. I am not saying this family is the best or the worst i just am tired. I worked hard to just like anyone else. 

So sitting telling you this. I want you to send something a note in my grave. Because i am DONE for! 

Thank you all!

devilsAngil2

Report Post Tip

"No, I don't want to talk things out with my family. No, I don't want to be a big boy or girl and work things out like adults. I want to suicide."

I don't speak for your family, but I'm sure you wont be missed with that kind of attitude.

Perhaps your family didn't think you had earned your position yet?

Wait...why am I standing here talking to a dead person?

Report Post Tip

This is a joke... IT really takes a special kind of person to think they deserve to be promoted when they clearly have no understanding of this world...

since when does a damn Crew Leader have to ask their members what they want? I mean, yeah, it's cool if the leader is so cool that he takes into account the things the members want/need/like, but since when is it an excuse to whine in the streets that the leader does whatever the hell he wants?

The promotion is for the CL to give, not a right acquired by the member.

Report Post Tip

good job proving your boss was right not to promote you

Report Post Tip

We will miss you my friend. Shame you tripped and broke your neck, I had a present to give you that may have helped sooth whatever heartache you may have had with how you were treated.

On a seperate note, for any aspiring mobster out there who wishes to hold a position of power, I'd venture to say it's going to take more than asking your boss each day to be a hand. Or sub crew leader. Or to set up your own family. If you're truly on the hunt for power and glory, take care of the small things first and the big things will take care of themselves.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on making yourself look like an idiot.

Report Post Tip

I guess this is the year of self-entitlement.

Report Post Tip

I'm actually lost and confused here....

I don't even get what this means

"They promote 1 person instead of everybody. WITHOUT asking what we want."

Report Post Tip

They promote 1 person instead of everyone. WITHOUT asking what we want.

I'm unsure to whether this is just drivel or a very deep philosophical conundrum. Meh, probably the latter.

Report Post Tip

In the words of my wise and all knowing sponsor 'cool story bro'

Report Post Tip

he apparently thought that his leader holds back promotions from a lot of people and should hold a vote of all his wise guys about if they all deserved promotions and i think he has been reading too much of that crazy Karl Marx fellow for his own good because he forgot we earn positions on merit around here not by some sham votes

Report Post Tip

<quote>I'm unsure to whether this is just drivel or a very deep philosophical conundrum. Meh, probably the latter.</quote>

I'd tend to lean more towards drivel.

Report Post Tip

Hmmm, well I dont like making fun of dead people...   But lets just say this man is a leading example in Darwin's theory.   I mean he says hes a writer yet his punctuation is deplorable, and his sentences flow together as smoothly as extra chunky peanut butter.  It is good to see that leaders are not allowing people with such audacity and poor attitude to be made into there families.

Report Post Tip

Well this solves everything leaving and suiciding yup

No how about proving yourself now being made is the biggest promotion in this thing of ours it symbolisez that you are trusted completly and have proven yourself to the family and are undoubtfuly deserving of being part of the inner circle

quote "One day donnie who knows when the books are closed maybe you'll be a made guy"

A quote from donnie brasco as doogle says do the small things right and the big things will come naturally instead of asking for a promotion maybe show you DESERVE a promotion that is the greatest promotion in our thing.

Just thought i would put my two sense in because the reason for this suicide is absolutly ridiculous

Report Post Tip

Ermm..Why was this even posted on the Streets... Attention Seeker much?

What Scarlett said... "Cool story bro"

Sorry Doogle for your loss.

Report Post Tip

Its always sad to see some people leave this thing of ours unsattisfied.  The truth of the matter is made man is not a guarantee but a reward.  I believe patience is a virtue and this is whats needed to progress through this world, developing your skills and evolving as you progress up the ranks.  I do believe these things should be nurtured and the little things encouraged whether donating, posting in drug threads, following rules and developing themselves within it.  I think to be at the very top you need such a varied skills set is why many people dont get there and a large dose of luck.  Lets hope your next of kin gets more out of this world.

Report Post Tip

GTL, you bring up an interesting point about us making fun of this guy.

If I may, and I'm just trying to see if we are indeed making fun of the guy and then if we are, I wonder if we are not a little entitled to.

1. He came out here making a fool of himself.
2. He took his own life so it's not like we have to be sad about his passing.
3. I really don't see anybody making fun of him. At worst, people saying he was stupid, but I mean... it's for all to see...

Just to keep this alive, eh? Not really to create friction. Do you really think we're making fun of the guy?

Report Post Tip

If you are looking for a family or just need help let me know and i will fix you up. This is a great family better than other familys, but i will not mention names. Roll with us is a life time. We stay till the casket drops! The Narcissists

Anyone else confused by his quote and his street actions?

Report Post Tip

I find it amusing how this guy has sent two hundred and eight messages. (Messages Sent: 208).  I've got a feeling that they were all messages to his leader (Doogle) asking him if he could be Made... or most of them anyways..

Report Post Tip

This is devilsAngil2. You people that has posted and called me names, i'm not going to agree or disagree. But i will agree that it was stupid that i killed myself and ASKED to be promoted. I understand. But i am going to mention some tihngs that have been said that was a lie or not understood  right. I first asked if i could just help. NOT giving a damn of being promoted. I needed something to do. Besides doing petties all day. When i got to Earner I was so proud. But then i was told i have to do the bar. Well hardly anyone did it. Well, after a couple days. So i gave it to so some one else. 

Good day!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: TO All members:
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL