Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 16:26:56
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Lamest gift for christmas? Started by: Squishy on Dec 26, '11 19:35

Not that we are all spoiled brats who are *expecting* awesome gifts all the time, but, sometimes you get that really ugly "clown riding a motorcycle in a bikini" wool sweater that just ... isn't you.

Get any really bad gifts this year?

Report Post Tip

While I got mostly awesome gifts.. I did happen to get pink hello kitty house slippers.. I opened them up and was like wtf PINK EWW!!!!!! ohh and they have hearts all over them Immortal gags

Report Post Tip

Oh Squishy - I was about to call someone out on being a snutty brat. I've been pretty blessed myself, one of the gifts I gave my girlfriend was this absolutely ugly leopard patterned Snuggy. She gave me a lame gag gift, so we're e ven. Afraid I can't post here though. :->

Report Post Tip

I got about 15 bottles of cologne. I dont know if my friends and family are trying to tell me i smell like sh*t or if it was just coincidence, but either way im never going to be able to go through all this cologne :|

Report Post Tip

Dammit Squishy, there goes my belated gift to you SHEESH!

Report Post Tip

I got some awful ugly ass boots. I have no idea why my parents thought I would like them, but these things are horrific. Its like a cross between something Buzz Aldrin wore to the moon and Chuck Norris would wear when kicking ass.

Report Post Tip

The problem with that Animal, is that they sound like a cross between two of the coolest things ever?

Report Post Tip

A gift certificate to a store I cant even get to :)

Report Post Tip

tough choice between a wackback and a pair of socks for feet smaller then mine

Report Post Tip

lmao @ wbftl

Report Post Tip

A sweater that says JesseJames, is the lamest christmas gift.

Report Post Tip

A wrench.....

Report Post Tip

Well.. mine I kinda asked for...

So background story.. My mother, grandmother and I were at the mall about a month back when we passed by what looked like a store for the elderly.. and in the window was a grey sequin and velour tracksuit.. I made a comment, jokingly, about how cool it was and that it'd look great on me...

Christmas day, I open up my presents from my grandmother.. the normal gifts i usually get from her.. some money, some underwear (10 sizes too big and in the ugliest colors/prints), jammies and some cd of Christmas music.. yet this year there was an extra box.. I got all excited anticipating a huge surprise.. opened it up.. inside was the amazing sequin and velour tracksuit and a plain grey velour tracksuit.

It does not look good on me. Imagine disco ball.

Although, the plain grey one isn't so bad and is quite comfortable for laying around the house.. so I guess it wasn't a total loss :p

Report Post Tip

Prob hair gel from my brother

Report Post Tip

I did okay this year, but I can remember about 5-6 years back when I got a green shirt that read: "Pimps Wear Green" on it. That same year I got a bag of Swedish Fish and was told by the giver that she got them because they were only sold at Christmas time.

Report Post Tip

My parents paid me not to be around since I was in town and could be a downer to their festivities. 

Report Post Tip

could be worse, my mrs got me the westlife greatest hits... thats the god honest truth.

Report Post Tip

I got 3 pies. 2 steak and stilton, 1 chicken and ham...

Report Post Tip

White, see through, 3/4 length tracksuit bottoms.

Might wear them to the gym on cardio day, that should be a good sight.

Seriously...I cant wear them.

Report Post Tip

I got....nothing. I went to my brother's for Christmas and supposedly there were presents for me at my Mom's house but she forgot to bring them.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Lamest gift for christmas?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL