Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:44:57
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Bloodlines Does it really mean anything? Started by: Stan_Smithjr on Jan 02, '12 14:59

Quiet down KuKu. Your sippie cup needs a refill!

Report Post Tip

Hitch_ you seem to think you know it all, Pray tell me apart from a long line of tombstones what has your bloodline achieved we must know us yougsters to this thing of ours are all ears dazzle us with your wisedom.

Report Post Tip

I find it amusing that someone I've had zero interaction with would tell me to, um...''Shut it.'' I wasn't aware that I'd earned any enemies. Duly noted.

Report Post Tip

Lola, thought you were someone else!

Report Post Tip

Who you where means nothing. What your bloodline did in previous lives means less. All that really matters is what you do, or achieve in this life time. You say you had 5000000 kills previously, thats grand. Would you like a cookie? History is history and it doesnt mean jack now. Tossing around tibits about your previous life doesnt impress me. Want to impress me? Show me the actions of your current life. Show me that you're earning your keep and putting in work for the family. That's all that really matters.

Report Post Tip

I have kept with certain blood lines as far back as i remember others i have worked and trusted due to the fact they earned and demonstrated they wanted whats best not just for themselves but for the whole family.  I know i can always rely on some peoples lineage and we know if any of us die the other will give a helping hand.  I think the hard part is judging someone to come back as strong each time as this place has a way of wearing you down after so long and I like others have had my fair share of frustrations.

I also look on screw ups similarly, some people never learn, they will act like they reform but never do and the truth is i am always going to look on these blood lines with suspect eyes.  My family rarely go by similar names so generally have a clean slate to start with and that gives me a chance to prove myself to someone new sometimes which i prefer.  I would love to judge everyone new name in lineage, clean slate unfortunately some people choose from the lineage what they want to achieve good or bad.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Bloodlines Does it really mean anything?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL