Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:37:03
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 
5th Round New York Boxing Arena Competition. Started by: -Ladyfighter- on Jan 03, '12 21:43

Ladyfighter looks at her notice board and sees a few names marked red. Meaning they passed away in these bloody weeks.
Seems like we lost half of the participants.

Djosefin vs Philli-Stein
Kismu vs Chuck_Norris
Don_Dimitri vs Valkyrie
Abel vs Jonny

She makes the decision to write to the last four fighters who are still alive and tells them to be prepared for next fight.

Semi finals:

Philli-Stein vs Chuck_Norris
Don_Dimitri vs Valkyrie

I hope to see you all here again tomorrow evening when these semi-finals will take place.

Good luck

Report Post Tip

*sigh* Once daddy had an easy way in to the semis... he had to go get himself killed...

Report Post Tip

RIP to the fallen. but now, it's time for the great norris to go down.

Report Post Tip

The Nihilists are representin'! :P

See ya all tomorrow night

Report Post Tip

Good luck to all in the Semi final,and its very unlucky for the fallen.R.I.P.

Oh one more thing may the best men/women win!

Report Post Tip

Ladyfighter was busy all day trying to get everything organised so the boxing fights could start in time. First she saw the participants arriving and welcomed them. She showed them their dressing rooms and told the helpers where to go to and where they could find all the things they needed.

The catering manager came to her and told her that all the drinks and sandwiches were ready and that nothing could go wrong on his side.

That calmed down Ladyfighter a bit, because she was still worried something could go wrong. "Hey Lady, missed me?" Jim Howe entered the building and he tapped Ladyfighter on her shoulder. Politely Ladyfighter said to Jim Howe: "Sure man, how are you doing?".

But before Jim Howe could answer, Ayame, Ladyfighters friend, called her that she neede something urgent to discuss with her. Ladyfighter apologised to Jim Howe and went to her office. "Sorry I interrupted your conversation with Jim Howe, but you really need to hurry, it is almost time to start the fights". Ladyfighter looks at her watch and notices it is not working anymore. "Glad you reminded me Ayame, lets go and start the fights".

Ladyfighter enters the boxing arena and grabs the microphone.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Welcome to the semi-finals of the 5th Round of the New York Boxing Arena Competition.
Tonight you will see the last four competitors fighting for their place in the finals. Lets start with the first match. Please give a warm welcome to Philli-Stein, who will fight against the famous Chuck_Norris.

Both fighters came in the ring with their helpers and when the referree told the helpers to leave the ring, only the two fighters were left.

[21:09:06] <~Ladyfighter> 1d20: 15
[21:09:06] <~Ladyfighter> 1d20: 18

What everyone expected, this was a very close fight. Both men were fighting to their last breath, because that place in the finals was the ultimate goal for them. It was Chuck_Norris who had the most hits on his opponent. Well done !!!!

Ladyfighter grabs the microphone again and asks the crowd to cheer for the next fighter of this night. Please welcome Don_Dimitri and Valkyrie.

[21:19:43] <~Ladyfighter> 1d20: 6
[21:19:43] <~Ladyfighter> 1d20: 16

Both fighters made their way to semi-finals with excellent boxing skills and that was shown by them again in this match. Although Don_Dimitri was attacking Valkyrie alot, Valkyrie showed us all that the defense he trained so badly was really great. Congratulations Valkyrie.

That brings us to the final match:

Chuck_Norris vs Valkyrie

This will be a really nice fight and may the best boxing fighter win.

See you all soon
Ladyfighter

Report Post Tip

Chuck exits the ring after his fight with Philli-Stein.

"time for the great Norris to go down eh?" Chuck laughs at Philli who is on the ground.

It was a good match but only the great are victors."

and with that said Chuck leaves the arena staring down Valkaryie who is his last opponent before he wins the whole competition.

"Good luck in the next match because it will be Nihilist vs Nihilist"

Report Post Tip

It seems Chuck Norris is living up to his reputation...

Report Post Tip

Valkyrie looks down to her gloves...she tries wrinkles her nose at the sight of the battered and bloody mess forgetting Dimitri managed to get a punch in and broke her nose. ouch, that's going to hurt tomorrow. As she exits the ring she shouts to her trainer

"Run me a bath, extra bubbles!"

Valkyrie catches up with Don_Dimitri

"Hey Dimitri, you put up quite a fight!! If I could adapt some of your attack techniques, I'm sure I could seriously give Chuck the beating of his life. Would you be able to give me some pointers some time? Hope you'll come out to watch the finals! You were great out there!"

Valkyrie walks out of the arena and suddenly feels a set of eyes boring into her. She's pretty used to getting stared at, but this sent cold chills down her spine. She turns to see Chuck...

"Best of luck to you too, the family better come out to support us since one of us will be bringing the title home!"

Report Post Tip

Through the pain, philli managed to raise a hand to salute norris. it had been one for the record books, and he felt no shame in losing to such and inredible fighter.

Report Post Tip

FINALS

Saturday evening, Ladyfighter had organised a barbeque for the citizens of New Orleans to celebrate uhmm just to spend some time together. The meat and other entries and snacks came from the shops you can find in New Orleans Business District.

It was a great evening, too bad Ladyfighter drank a bit too much and now has a terrible hangover. Ayame already gave her painkillers but still she is looking at the arena as if it was not her arena.

JohnnyTwinkleToes saw her standing as a zombie in the arena and decided to go to the shops to buy her a medicine for that hangover.

He walked to Ladyfighter and told her :

"Take this multivitamin and glass of orange juice Lady, you will feel better in about 1 hour. Time enough to prepare yourself for tonights final match".

Looking a bit sarcastic at JohnnyTwinkelToes Ladyfighter decided that it was not bad to just try it and who knows, she will feel better again in one hour.

She went back in the arena and went to her office to relax a bit.

One hour later JohnnyTwinkleToes and Ayame looked around the corner of the office and saw Ladyfighter singing and joyfully preparing the final match of the 5th Boxing competition.

"Hey JohnnyTwinkleToes and Ayame, lets do it. Lets start the match"

Ladyfighter entered the arena and grabs the microphone to announce the final.

Ladies and Gentlemen

Tonight we have two fighters who will fight to win the precious 5th Boxing Competition round. Lets welcome both the fighters.

Chuck_Norris vs Valkyrie

Chuck_Norris enters with a few followers and showing the crowd his muscles. Very confident that he will win.
Valkyrie entered the same way. Also with a few helpers and looking at Chuck_Norris with a look like he was saying, come one, i want to eat you raw.

This promises to be a great fight.

When the round starts, you could hear the crowd cheering for both of them. Never it has been more loud then tonight.

[20:10:18] <~Ladyfighter> 1d20: 17
[20:10:18] <~Ladyfighter> 1d20: 4

Its Chuck_Norris who won the fight. Ladyfighter walks on to Chuck_Norris and takes his hand to raise it to the sky.

WINNER IS CHUCK_NORRIS

Chuck_Norris walks around in the ring to receive all the cheer and is enjoying the attention very much.
Valkyrie is sitting in his corner, very disappointed.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this was the 5th Boxing round. Soon the 6th Round will be opened. Stay focussed on the posters in the street.

Ladyfighter

Report Post Tip

T-Man standing beside Chuck Norris,So he decides to congratulate him

Congrats mate your a good contestant.

T-Man shakes his hand and leaves

Report Post Tip

Chuck emerges from the ring with sweat and blood on his face, only the sweat being his. He turns around and raises his hand to valkyrie who is still on the ground.

" It was a great tournament, but as i had said I would be the one who would emerge victorious. i was"

With that said Chuck leaves the arena trophy in hand and a smile on his face.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: 5th Round New York Boxing Arena Competition.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL