Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:11:48
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
We made mistakes. Started by: ImNotTeQ on Jan 06, '12 23:04

So... it all kicked off tonight.

Saint Louis attacked us on the premise that we were supposedly planning an attack on them. To the best of my knowledge, absolute horse shit... but hey, at least we have a reason to go on.

Negative thoughts in NY made us automatically assume it was Chicago who attacked us, so we then shot back at them. This was a huge mistake and one that even I regret. I followed the lead of my former RHM and shot a chicago'er too. I'm not looking for pity or sympathy or to plead for my own life, I KNOW my fate... I'm just here to apologise. The red mist descended on us and we shot before thinking.

An arsehole, a shitbag, an impatient mother-fucker I am... but a liar I am not. My word is my bond and Chicago will not be shot at again by me... whether they hunt me or not.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/638/wackgat.jpg/ <-- quite why Paradox is getting involved is beyond me. Apparently Hound asked him to help... can't see this happening myself but if it has, is this not interference with the Las Vegas project?

*shrugs*

Oh well, who cares. I figured for once the masses deserved a reason for a takedown.

My leader dropped, as will I... New York until I die.

Report Post Tip

On that note, Vegas leaders are bot actively involved in any sides here. If paradox is shooting then it'd through his own choice.

Report Post Tip

Silly choice to make eh. I can only begin to fathom what the motives are behind it.

Anyway, on to the topic. A lot of people know the bloodline of TeQ and I go way back but my responce here would be the same regardless.

Even though the war you are currently fighting does not effect us, it is admirable that you can admit your mistakes. Especially when you are as stubborn as you are!

Report Post Tip

There are some of us who were and still are inocent in all of this. I go to my HQ and find that i no longer have a family????? There is no way to go against SL, if they are hell bent on killing everyone who had associations with NY, then so be it.

To be killed on the mistakes others have made seems a wrong way to go out.

Report Post Tip

Was wondering when that would start. The innocent arguement.

Simple fact of the matter is in your case, you are a Made Man. A sworn in member of the New York mafia. Whether you like it or not you are associated with the New York family and that makes you a high profile target considering the options you have that those not sworn in to the family have.

Report Post Tip

Kinda obvious Chicago had nothing to do with the attack on New York.

Wacktard glances in the direction of the desolate Philly Head Quarters

What Paradox is doing seems rather silly to me but that aside I don't see this as interfering as Paradox hasn't been forced to and outside city's are not attacking Las Vegas people that are staying out of it.

Joseph you are a made man, when you are a made man you go down with your city. You do everything you can to avenge your fallen family members.

Report Post Tip

Then you don't cut it here, Joseph.

Perhaps a wiser, more well versed successor to your Name will learn. When you accept that invitation, you both accept the protection of the Leader you are sworn too as well as make yourself a viable target, in most cases, if said Leader errs.

It's not a strict a World as it should be, however. Some manage to wiggle through the cracks, like the snakes they are.

Report Post Tip

That is a very fair point. I have to add though that some of us made men or not were not privy to the goings on. We get information drippped from time to time, and in this case not at all.

As for innocence, i am 100% however by being associated with a city or family does not make everyone a wrong doer or in on the party.

I have to s ay that one high ranking member from the family that i was with decided to jump ship and hide behind a new family leaving us to sink without a word of warning or by-your leave. This goes to show how things were.

I will take my fate in whatever form it takes, but association does not always make people guilty.

Report Post Tip

You were not an associate you're a MADE MAN. A man of honour, a man of the family. Back in the day the rank of made man was an honour and if you had that rank you stood by your family and you fought to the last until you fell. A made guy or above should never desert his family.

Report Post Tip

In this world, association makes you as guilty as sin.

That said though, you are not just associated with the family, you ARE the family. I am not trying to get at you here by any means Joseph but it does seem you need a better understanding of our world.

Hell, New York might not have even been guilty of the 'crimes' they have been rumoured to have committed. But, if someone more powerful than you and yours decides they are, then you are.

A few certain words are thrown out in these streets every time after a war and during. Yes, i'm going to repeat them. History is written by the victors. Had to get that little statement out atleast once in my life time.

Anyway, back to the point. You and yours are purely guilty by association. You may not have known what was going on behind the scenes until everyone around you was dead but... you are still Made, that makes you part of the inner circle, the family. That makes you a priority target.

Report Post Tip

I do have a very good understanding, but do not have to agree with the way things are handled.

As i said, i have accepted the fate that awaits me.

This just stinks of people showing muscle instead of brains.

Report Post Tip

I, however, am the prime example of Innocence. A mere suckling, untainted by the nefarious and underhanded nor from the wantonly destructive and violent.

Report Post Tip

Suck it up, Joseph. People who put in more work than you died tonight in a war they had nothing to do with because people from your city that you're associated with are too fucking stupid to get their facts together and just start shooting like idiots. It's that kind of stupidity that is probably the reason why they were attacked in the first place and there's nothing special about you that you should be allowed to walk away. Perhaps your next of kin will choose who they work with more wisely.

Report Post Tip

Chriskyle, you have no idea what work i have or have not done. You are just another mouthy nobody who is jumping on the bandwagon. I know nothing regarding any shooting, and in association as far as being from the same city.

Sometimes kill the guilty and give the innocent a way out. Good people die needlessly.

You are so right. I am not special and have not professed to be. i have put my opinion here is all, it is people like you who seem to be so angry shouting and making things personal.

Report Post Tip

8) You can use force, guile or diplomacy to succeed in gaining a foothold in Las Vegas and provided it is contained to Las Vegas, there will be no outside interference.

Doesn't seem very contained to me. Just sayin.

Report Post Tip

I have a pretty good idea that the two bosses from Chicago that lost their lives to the stupidity of New York put in more work to get where they were than a Made Man. Your opinion is one based on ignorance. You admit to that when you say you know nothing about any shooting. If you want to put your opinion born of ignorance out there you should not be surprised when it gets ripped apart.

Report Post Tip

Joseph.  What you seem to be missing here are a few key points to loyalty and rank.  Just because you are Made does not make you privy to all of the goings on in your family.  What you have been dribbled is what your family feels you deserve to know.  Once Made into the family I do not care what the circumstances are, you do as you are told and die with the family.  If your boss tells you to find and eat all of the babies of Chi-town and staple all of the dogs in LA to the cats in LV then you do it... sound silly?  Not in this world.  No task is too silly or below you when the orders come from your boss.  In the reality of things, if the mafia world decided that just your boss will be killed and all the rest of the family spared, you still fight back.  You live and breathe for the life of your Crew and City leader.  Understand now?

Report Post Tip

Chriskyle, how can it be ignorance when no knowledge of the offences is held of the situation by those who have are deemed as irresponsible as those who commited the offence???

Lessthan, i have died for leaders who have earnt my loyalty. I have done all that was asked of me and a trust was built. I understand fully! 

Report Post Tip

One time, I made this really AWESOME video. But guess what, everyone else thought it sucked. I made a mistake and lost A LOT of friends because my voice made them go deaf, but some of them did forgive me. Moral of this story, mistakes happen and you find out who you're true friends are by who sticks around after. FUN FUN FUN

Report Post Tip

Rest in peace our fallen New Yorkers...

Although there are many speculations as to what happened and why - I can only assume that it was for the best. May the sons of those that passed continue to walk these streets and carry the same New York attitude.

God bless New York. Let 'er RIP.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: We made mistakes.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL