Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:09:38
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Jumping the proverbial sinking ship. Started by: Alf-The-Mouth on Jan 07, '12 11:55

heres a novel idea...how about it depends on whether your CL deserves such unswerving loyalty?

ive seen CL's and hands tell members ther opinion means shit,they are 'peons'(direct quotes) be kept in the dark when friends or family are killed etc

yet you joined you should throw yourself in front of a bullet for them?

you want loyalty? a novel idea would be to act like a real leaderand earn it

then this whole conversation becomes a moot point...

Report Post Tip

Dutch Man, I noticed in your signature an interesting statement:

"Are you an active member of our community? Interested in taking part in Street Debates, Head Quarter conversations and possibly own an establishment in the bar district?? Loyal to your family? Understand what respect means?"

How loyal to your family were you when you jumped ship? The fight might have been over - but that's no reason to abandon the cause. Look at TeQ and LadyFighter as an example, sure they died, but at least they did so for New York.. you, you are a despicable creature and if the Godfather's of this world had any honour they'd have ended you when you begged their pardon. In fact, if you had any honor you'd fall on your own sword. You are a joke.

So easy to point fingers and call names when one does not know the circumstance in which decissions were made. First and for most you say I jumped ship? Th ship had already sunk when I was informed of what was going on. Begged for my life? There was no begging from my part, a simple question was asked, would joining a new family cause them issues?  Before searching for a family I asked not only the members who lived but also the children of those lost what action I should take, the majority advised me to live on, and so I am.  Like I said earlier not everything in life is Black and White every circumstance has it's own gray area.

Report Post Tip

Is that so Quagmire_ I used the word Peon as an example since when have i called members of The Civilians crew peons???? As for there opinion meaning shit you dont know me do you? Or the Civilian i can assure you i would not hold the position of RHM very long if i did. I can assume that reguardless of your rank and you supporting the jumping ship people here that is what you would do? Nice to see your loyalty is to yourself not your CLK you must make him very proud and secure well done.

Report Post Tip

The "down with the ship" thing is BS.  There are plenty of mafioso these days who are simply left out and ignored by their crew.  They went to work with an associate and stuck around.  They want to make money.  Maybe they got into the wrong crew.  It's not totally unheard of for a guy not made yet to want to switch to another crew.  As for made guys, what is unheard of is an entire family being totally wiped out.  There'd usually be a friendly capo or handful of made guys that would survive the takedown for one reason or another.  I'm of course, talking about the mafia I know.  Not the one with Godfathers on soapboxes and unicorns running around and shit.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Jumping the proverbial sinking ship.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL