Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:33:51
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Kuku - An Imposter Started by: Mr_Kuklinski on Jan 09, '12 15:54

Roller-skates can be for a variety of things.  I heard a rumour that a little person, named after a county in the old country, is on them as we speak...

Report Post Tip

Richard_Kuklinski walks into the street. Shoves the imposter off of the soapbox and steps on it with a long bow.

Welcome my true followers. It is I, the true Kuklinski, here to root out all of these imposters who've planned to soil my gleaming reputation. I refuse to answer anything that these trash ask me for I need not answer anything. It would be dishonorable to my name to communicate with someone who pretends to be me.

Report Post Tip

R_K - you have been exposed as a crude fake.  You will die, shortly and surely.

Report Post Tip

Sneaker thinks all these Kuku's are one and the same and this man really needs to see a shrink about his multiple personalities.

Report Post Tip

This is like a person with two personalities talking to each other

Report Post Tip

And while this bizarre exchange continues, the rest of our society begins to recover from yet another war.

Skewed priorities, I should think. Take it to the Coffee Shops.

Report Post Tip

The war, whilst serious, counts as nothing against identity theft.

Report Post Tip

War: Involving and detrimental to at least two communities. Relevant within a public arena of speech.

Identity theft: Usually - and certainly in this case - involving two individuals; one accused, one accusing. Best resolved between said individuals as opposed to conducted like a soap opera.

Report Post Tip

Let's not belittle the importance of what's going on here.  A man who some have credited with being a key cog in the renaissance of this thing is being impersonated.  This cannot be allowed to continue.

I'm going to make a speech about this some time soon.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Kuku - An Imposter
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL