Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:33:49
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The thing of ours? Started by: -Chev_Chelios- on Jan 11, '12 03:35

Time to express my thoughs.This is really unclear to me.

JesseJames,the godfather of CH.Stamina,the godfather in NO.You guys have my respect for that.Nothing special so far.

Here comes the catch.Chev_Chelios gets made man,takes over "X city".Jesse James or Stamina get`s some1 to teach Chev how to swim.

Well how about that..I am a potential threat?The game is owned by 2 people?I understand,you are the supreme boss `es of your city`s,not of the world.Why do i need an auth to take over a city?If i have power,why shound`t?Are you scared?Do you fear the man who wants to start a business in a city and build a legacy there? How about that....It`s all about fairness and chance giving. And don`t start tell me LV offers that chance.LV is a project,not a free city.

Other thing.

Godfather Council? Ive never heard of a council with 2 members lol.

Please light me up

Report Post Tip

Ever heard of tradition?  Of course if you set up with out authorization you should be shot.

Report Post Tip

I've been wondering a bit about this "2-man council" business as well, but I just figured a press release would be issued about it in the near future when people started wondering what happens next.

Report Post Tip

tradition aye.thank you mate.

In my opinion,that should be applyed to populated city`s,not the empty ones.

Report Post Tip

Croccifixio hears chevs opinion on tradition and decides to lend a word or two to the conversation.

I think what you may be looking for is in Las Vegas

Report Post Tip

Those empty cities are in control of the Godfathers of the populated cities. If you set up in that territory, you'll be treated as a rogue.

Report Post Tip

The thing is Chev, the empty cities to which you speak of will be populated when the current Godfathers see fit.   You can't just pop up one day and say, "hey, I'm gonna go start a crew in New York, or Detroit",  or whever you fancy without speaking with the crime syndicate that has control of that territory.  You'd have to know you'd meet resistance.

Report Post Tip

I`m not looking for anything..just for a quiet and peaceful life wich is imposible in MR :) I don`t wanna set up a family,those are just some thoughs that camed to my mind, a simply opinion,Looking to see others thoughs bout that.A good way to learn more bout this thing of ours.

Report Post Tip

It comes down to respect really. Our friends at the top haven't given the nod to such. As Croccifixio suggested, what your looking for might be in Las Vegas.

Report Post Tip

I apoglize good Chev, I opened my mouth and didn't notice you had spoken again. Smiles and nods.

Report Post Tip

Hey it`s all cool mate ;)

Report Post Tip

You're right Sal.  Las Vegas is the perfect place to run your own crew, if that's what you inspire to do.  I suggest working hard for your boss and letting him know of your aspirations if goal is to one day run your own crew.

Report Post Tip

Excuse me, if you're goal is to one day run your own crew.

Report Post Tip

Here's a scenario to think about:

Person X sees that Los Angeles is not occupied. Person X has worked hard and trained his gun even harder. Person X really dislikes Godfather Y and Godfather Z.

Now, why would Godfather Y and Godfather Z just allow Person X to take control of a city, build a band of soldiers and earn a lot of money for bodyguards? Yes, respect is a part of it, but these Godfathers must be responsible for the safety of their cities and sometimes that means removing threats, or in our scenario's case, not allowing such potential threats to set up in a vacant city. Ultimately, if you want to lead, prove yourself to be respectful, loyal and make sure those in power don't see you as a threat. Then, you can be added to the list of others that hope to run a family of their own.

Report Post Tip

Why would you even try to do things so differently? This is not art, this is not democracy.

The auth system proves to work so it's the way it's done. Period. Nobody feels threatened by anybody. Please don't flatter yourself.

And when the GFC was created, it had 5 members. A very recent chain of wars reduced that number to two. To come less than 24 hours later to question the amount of people in the GFC is a bit... less than intelligent.

Report Post Tip

Hey,whats up with the attitude? To much arrogance fella.Who said all i wrote it`s about me to flatter myself? it was just an example,i think that denotes lack of intel.As well,It seems people still talking bout GFC,that they should allow new mobs rebuild NY. Thats where my question comes.What a council has 2 members in order to be considered council.

Report Post Tip

Auth should be given to those that have worked there asses off, to those that deserve it. Plus, good luck trying to make it to made man without a family to protect you along the way.

This is a terrible idea, and keeps those who are not ready to step up as leaders in training so to speak. Being a leader is not just glory and fame with the bold suit, actually there is no glory if you do not know what to do in the position, in the end you are responsible for familys lives and this is just a dis respect sloppy way of doing things, even if you did manage to get to made man and take a city, anyone who joins you is as good as dead. Its called being a rogue.

Just my two cents though, I know its just an opinion bud, but you know what they say, if its not broke, dont fix it...or something like that.

Report Post Tip

I agree with Rathbone. It's something you got to earn the trust of.I Also think its hard to get the trust of some one who you don't know very well.So you gotta reach out and try to be nice yeah being nice can sometimes get you fucked.But it's best to wash your hands with it and move on.Makes you a better person.

See when you get a family most people want to use it to destroy instead of building for peace.which is why I don't blame the godfather council for what they do.They gotta a responsibility to hold up to its not that easy.I'm sure they want to see all the city's running again to.And will Prolly see it happen shortly.

Report Post Tip

Continue staring at the countless people shouting in the streets

This is pretty much the same thing as the group over there, or the one over there

I don't see why all of you can't just wait and see what is going to happen. Why are you freaking out before anything has happened yet? I understand a lot of you lost your parents recently but don't bare their problems. Wait until something happens, then disagree with it. Don't flip a lid at imaginary things.

Just chill..

Report Post Tip

yeah, well, you used yourself as anexample and I reasd a bit too much into it. I still think that whoever claimed what you used as an example is a bit too full of themselves.

And as far as the GFC... I don't know how I can make my opinion any clearer. To question today the amount of members it has it really is impertinent. It shows anxiety and impatience on your part that you don't even let the people in charge do what they do best which is to manage the resources and the cities.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The thing of ours?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL