Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:52:32
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
What Puts a Smile on Your Face? Started by: Quasimodo on Jan 12, '12 22:19

Salutations to each of you. My name is Quasimodo. I am pleased to make your acquaintance.

I am quite new to this place and do not fully understand it yet. As i read the Streets here, i feel i am learning more and more each day.

What i do see though is a lot of personality, alot of insight and a lot of intriguing folks here. So, with that said, i want to ask a question. It can be in whatever context you wish, there is no right or wrong answer.

It may not make sense, until i've asked all i wish to in the coming days, but, learning does take time, after all. So, Here It Is...

What Puts a Smile on Your Face?

Is there a particular event, or perhaps a particular topic that makes your whole face just light up? Something that, whatever it is, makes you smile, and makes you happy whenever you encounter it. I believe that happiness and passion walk hand in hand. Both require each other. Following what makes you truly happy is a wonderful way to figuring out what you were put here for. Think about something that you do or that perhaps you used to do that brings total peace to you when you do it.

Report Post Tip

I enjoy reading the sons and daughters of recently killed parents return and cry rivers of shame. its my quilty pleasure, i cant deny that

Report Post Tip

Not a response i expected, but welcomed. Thank you Ragnarok

Report Post Tip

I gotta admit, it is fun seeing who's making an idiot of themselves when a war is over. I see the occasional honest person who is doing the whole RIP dad thing, but the people who get all angsty with "YOU KILLED MY DADDY SO YOUR A LITTLE BITCH", those are funny

Report Post Tip

My favorite business venture is manufacturing fish food. The Success! makes me smile.

Report Post Tip

I must say that when I fill another bucket of cement I get quite excited. Nothing in the world has that same sweet aroma.

Report Post Tip

I like being recognized in some way for my accomplishments, as few and far between as they are. And Skittles.

Report Post Tip

I often split a grin when peeps throw a wild one on the streets and wake up dead.

Failing that I do enjoy booting up the front page and not seeing my name in the latest deaths column. Sadly, that is a rare occurrence these days.

Report Post Tip

Like others have said, I do enjoy the ranting and crying from the children of people killed during war. It always brings a smile to my face to see them crying in the streets and making fools of themselves.

Also anything by the Kuklunski bloodline they are always guaranteed shit storms and I laugh when I see how worked up people get by what he says.

Report Post Tip

Rick James makes his way out of the crowd, grins and speaks.

White women.

Rick James drifts back into the crowd and disappears.

Report Post Tip

for me it would be a good comeback when someone is ranting and raving.   theres something about a one liner that makes someones face look red that can be really impressive

Report Post Tip

I like the zingers as well. I love a well written response. A flux capacitor comes to mind :)

Report Post Tip

I must say the thing I find puts the biggest smile on my face is watching TipDean fail.   Whether it be by his own hand or someone's else its funny to watch that man constantly strive for greatness only to fall flat on his face.

Report Post Tip

I enjoy giving some lad a swift kick in the nuts.

(   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjd63o0sbio&feature=related  )

Report Post Tip

For me its when i am sitting alone at night as my hand slowly drifts down to my.  :o Oh your talking about this thing of ours well that would be the same as Cadoras said though i do miss my mob mails from the late Don Stallion telling me how badly i suck as well.

Report Post Tip

A healthy tribute being sent up, and competing in the weekly earnings with older and more experienced players :)

Report Post Tip

A healthy tribute being sent up, and competing in the weekly earnings with older and more experienced players :)

Report Post Tip

Being new to these parts also, I love seeing a high Prowess and where i rank in earnings

And the occasional argument on the streets, with a higher up coming into the conversation telling everyone to suck it up. That never fails

Walks away laughing at the thought, heading deeper into the streets for more entertainment

Report Post Tip

Well what makes me smile...when i see people i know and like happy and doing well and some of the things you hear people say around here.

Report Post Tip

Excuse my OOC but shouldn't this be in the OOC Forum, please correct me if I'm wrong. :)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What Puts a Smile on Your Face?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL