Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:25:12
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Ponies Gallop Into The Big Apple Started by: Clarity on Jan 14, '12 23:46

Clarity had been in JesseJames officer for many hours now. Her own family was getting worried as to what was going on. They all knew he had a thing for women, but to abuse Clarity? They couldn't believe it! Xiphos was started to get frustrated and Jordan was trying to calm him down. She kept telling him that Clarity wasn't that type of girl and not to worry. Yet, he still continued to pace back and forth.

Inside the office Clarity and Jesse had been working together on her future. He had called her in today at about 8 am and now four hours later they were still inside working out the details. They had gone back and forth arguing a few times on what she wanted and what Jesse was going to allow. This was her future, not his. So she wanted to see it through doing her best to look after her family and making sure their safety and her own was put first.

The first issue was the city. Jesse had left her hanging about that, but he eventually informed her where she would take her rule to.

"This is your city, dear. If I'm ever needed you know my number."

He said to her as they nodded in agreement over her taking control over New York City. Yet, this wasn't all that needed to be talked about...So they then continued to chat, while she began to plan in her head how things would work. That was when she picked up the phone to call JackPepper.

"Hey, Jack! It's Clarity. Can you head over to Jesse's office? No, no, don't worry. We're not at war."

Looking back to Jesse they flipped through the papers together and were nodding in agreement. She hated leaving her family hanging like this, but she wanted to make sure things wouldn't be too stressful before all the changes began. Clarity wanted a smooth move.

Hearing a knock on the door she yelled that it was unlocked. Jack made his way over after closing the door behind him. He held a worried look on his face, after-all they had just got through a war.

"Calm your fears, my friend. I have something to ask you."

They began to speak, while JesseJames listened in, it wasn't his place to really dictate too much how things would work for them. After so long Jack was happily on board. It didn't take long for him to be convinced, which made Clarity smile.

"Well, Jesse, it looks like all things are a go. I thank you for your blessing and this chance. I will miss Chicago dearly, but I know you aren't too far if I ever want to visit! Let's go Jack!"

Heading out, she hugged JesseJames goodbye and walked onwards with Jack to tell her family the news.

Upon arriving at her HQ, she could tell Xiphos and a few others were worried. Smiling at all those waiting inside she sat down before them. Then motioning for them to do the same. She didn't want anyone to pass out and hurt themselves.

"Alright, ladies and gentlemen. Our family is going on a new adventure. I hope you all like New York!"

Then walking out to let her words settle in she figured it was time to tell the masses. Walking up she grabbed a megaphone to make sure everyone could hear her.

"Greetings, friends, family, and people I may not know! On this day my family and JackPepper's family will be moving out to New York City where I will lead the Pony Crusade!"

Clarity giggled a bit before continuing.

"All jokes aside, I welcome this new step in my future and will take it all in stride. With that being said, my city's doors are now open! Let us bring life back into The Big Apple!"

Report Post Tip

After receiving the somewhat cryptic phone call from Clarity, Jack rushed over to Jesse's office. Nodding as he enters not to interrupt the ongoing conversation. He over hears the plans that Clarity was to take over the crime life in New York. Still slightly confused on why he was called in on this meeting when none of the other crew leaders were here.

Clarity addressed Jack
"As you've heard I will be assuming control over New York and I am asking you to come and join me in this endeavor. What do you say?"

Jack smiles as he hears the proposal.
I would be honored to come and serve along side you in New York.

He turns and looks at Jesse who was smiling in approval.
Jesse I appreciate you allowing us to venture of and start to rebuild the life of crime in New York. I also want to thank you and tell you that I will cherish my time spent working for you in Chicago. You've help mold me into the mobster that I am today.

After all the sentimental mumbo-jumbo was through, Jack picks up the phone and calls his Headquarters.
Scream! Pack your bags! Get Sammich to pack his, get all the guys and dolls together we're moving!
Yeah, you heard me right moving.
New York.
Yes!
New York!
I KNOW!
Focus here Scream we don't have long. I'm headed off to New York now to start the process. I'm leaving Raul behind to gather my belongings and bring them with you all.
I can't wait to see you all in New York soon!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Clarity.  I wish you all the very best of luck in your endeavours.

Report Post Tip

Xiphos stands there, almost in shock at what is occuring. He stood slightly behind Clarity, pride evident in his demeanor. He had stood by her from the very beginning, their start in New Orleans, their move to Chicago, her setting up on her own, and now a move to New York. He makes his way in front, and looks his friend, and boss in the eye.

Clarity, it has been such an honor to serve as your Right Hand. You've been kinder to me, and more encouraging than I could have ever asked for. I could think of no one else more deserving of their chance to shine on their own more than you. I look forward to continuing our journey together, and hope that I can provide for you as much as you've provided for me.

Job very welcome my lady. You deserve it.

Xiphos sweeps her up into a giant hug, and places her back on her feet. A smile of pride gracing his face.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Clarity. I wish you the absolute best and I always knew that JesseJames would authorize the right man/woman for control of New York.  I wish you & JackPepper the absolute best of luck and will be sure to be around those parts and will stop by and say hello.

Report Post Tip

Bruiser takes a short break from beating the shit out of some civilian to hear Don Clarity's speech.

Congratulations to Clarity and Jack.  The big apple is lucky to have such a fine pair looking after it's interests.

NOW WHERE TO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING, Bruiser says as he grabs the civi by the back of the collar.

Report Post Tip

Lorna sat there in shock about the news of the move to New York.  She imagined all the new places she could rob and steal from.  All the new girls she could make turn tricks.

This is absolutely wonderful new!  Bigger and better buisness vertures await us in New York.  Congratulations Clarity and JackPepper!

Report Post Tip

Standing around cherring with everyone else. Djosefin couldn't help but pull out a bottle of whiskey and pop it open in celebration. She was honored to be moving to NY with Clarity and everyone else. Taking a drink from her bottle, she than lifted it up and shouted,

"Bring me home Clarity! Congratulations to you and JackPepper!"

Report Post Tip

Congrats! Good luck in rebuilding NY back up to par again. 

Report Post Tip

As goodfellas was walking the streets he noticed a familiar voice

Ah Dona Clarity congrats i am very proud and i know how proud my father would be as you and him talked many times but enough of that there are no two better people to go an rebuild New York congrats again clarity and same to you Mr.Pepper

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to Clarity and Mr. Pepper on the move to NY. I look forward to helping you two rebuild this city into the great metropolitan that it once was.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Clarity I do not know you well but I am sure you will restore NewYork to what it recently was.And with the help of Jack anything is possible.Congrats to the both.

Report Post Tip

It is good to see such strong families going to a strong city. I have a soft spot for the Big Apple and am proud to support Jack in this venture to New York.

Congrats to Clarity and Jack, and many blessings.

Report Post Tip

Well looks like we will be taking a flight to New York then, man, the big apple. Who would have guessed…

Trunks looks up with a smile from here to ear…

Congratulations to Clarity and Jack on there new found journey in New York, and im even more excited that I get to take part in this journey as well. I know these two will do some great things with the city, without a doubt.

Well done, and much deserved!

Report Post Tip

Chris Smiles as he hears the news of Claritys move to the Big apple Makeing his way past the throng of people he speaks

" Clarity this is a great move one that makes my heart swell with pride, I know that GodFather James would have let you go with a heavy heart but the big apple to again thrive is something that i feel needed to be done congrats and i wish you nothing but the best in your venture"

Chris Smiles and Bows his head Respectfully and Clarity

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Clarity . Hope you do well .

Report Post Tip

Ahhhh New York, New York. This is going to be good, let the ponies stampede begin!

Report Post Tip

This are great times and it seems NY is destined to be lead by animals and particularly horses lately. I'm sure NY will go back to its former glory and even surpass it.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Clarity and Jack. It is good to see New York back in business again!

Report Post Tip

Nice to see the Big Apple come back to life so quickly. Sincere wishes in both your successes going forward

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Ponies Gallop Into The Big Apple
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL