Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:25:38
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Conartist formerly known as Superbee Started by: _ on Jan 16, '12 01:40

Looky look yo

I changed my name to a symbol like Prince!

Report Post Tip

lol, the things kids do to call attention.

How cute! Here's some candy. Go play along.

Report Post Tip

go fuck urself broski

Report Post Tip

Swoons.

Report Post Tip

Another quality thread!

Report Post Tip

can someone just man his ip already?

Report Post Tip

Mad Dog looks around nervously at this.

This man.. This bee.. SHOULD be praised.

Report Post Tip

Man is a fool

Report Post Tip

MadDog, you say the plumbers will fail, but you are pretty much acting like one right now...

Report Post Tip

Here we go again with this bull shit.

Report Post Tip

Why Abel, because i speak in the streets? Whats not to say, your a plumber? I simply didnt say anything.. Let me ask you a question?

Why do you give your two cents, when it is not needed?

Report Post Tip

MadDog, I think you will find noones opinion is "needed". Especially on this subject.

Report Post Tip

His opinion about me being a plumber is not needed.. Mr. Jessie...

Report Post Tip

I hate to go slightly off topic here but would someone mind explaining to me what exactly a 'plumber' is, in the sense as it is being used here.  Please do not explain to me how they fix drains and toilets.  Thanks!

Report Post Tip

The Plumbers were a noisy and useless undergound group who claimed that everything that happened here was their doing. Like if they were still around, they would have claimed to initiate the take down on Roman and Premier and then the last wars, etc etc

MAdDog, since you like to ask so many questions, why do you think this bee is worthy of praise? I mean, not only did he present himself with a few stupid words and left, but he claims to be related to a cheater that many people despise.

Report Post Tip

I am so fucking tired of hearing about Stuperbee or superbee this is the stupidest shit i have ever seen i wish someone would shut this guy the fuck up.

Report Post Tip

I am so fucking tired of hearing about Stuperbee or superbee this is the stupidest shit i have ever seen i wish someone would shut this guy the fuck up.

Report Post Tip

Its a joke my friend.. I know what this fuckin' Bee did. Everyone gets so mad over one guy is what amazes me. One dude, who only showed his face for acouple weeks.

Hes long gone, and people continue to complain about what he did..

Report Post Tip

How can you say he's long gone when we have his offspring still here. Or at least somebody pretending to be him which keeps the memory alive anyway...

And not sure where the joke was, if in your comment that he should be praised or when you indirectly told me my opinion wasn't welcome.

Either way, I'll laugh, but it wasn't really clear you were joking...

Report Post Tip

When i said he should be praised. Because everyone is praising the man.. He is known know, because of everyone talking about the dude..  Well, the Superbee i know, is gone.. The rest are just schmucks, that have nothing better to do..

But even that, why give them the encouragment, and reply back to the man? If he is worthless, why Abel, keep leaving comments in all his speeches?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Conartist formerly known as Superbee
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL