Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:38:59
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Scum bags of chicago Started by: Shell_Shocker on Jan 24, '12 00:30

To: JesseJames
Sent: Jan 24, '12 00:29
Subject: yo Man?Im confused please drop me a line something?

Yeah dude im not lieng i have the proof I fucking shot grizzly's officer first then another one shot me i killed it it happened to be eve she came to me i told her i killed one and showed her she said it was hers i said sorry and replaced it.and offered to give extra so how did i lie? and why were all the innocent lives took.-grizzly didnty do shit his dad died yesterday and he just got shitted on as well as ppl in my family who werent even earners yet so you tell me whos a fucking liar
-------------------------------------
To: Shell_Shocker

The truth is you shot one of our CH CAs, we confirmed this was not a bug. Be it by mistake or w/e you all lied to us. The only way CAs will shoot at you is if you shoot one of them, the entire city of CAs will shoot back. We dont appreciate being lied to is all.
To: JesseJames

Report Post Tip

Jan 23, '12 18:45 You transfered credits to EveValon's account. -10.00

Report Post Tip

Who took the jam outta your doughnut?

Report Post Tip

Screaming that you aren't lieing while sneaking lies out and trying to spin events isn't going to make anyone believe you. By your own admission you took a rogue shot. A RHM has a responsibility to know better and you obviously did not. Congrats on getting your family killed and blaming it on someone else.

Report Post Tip

shut the fuck up webb and get off the tits you dont know shit.People just act like they do and lie to make them selves seem right

Report Post Tip

Agreed.

Report Post Tip

Look there is no way Eve's bribed FBN agent would have shot at you unless you had already shot at an FBN agent from Chicago, that is how they operate no ifs, ands or buts. The only other possible thing that could of happened is you identified the wrong shooter but somehow I doubt that.

Report Post Tip

Sent: Jan 24, '12 01:02
Subject:

how does it feel to have your city wiped out and sit there and do nothing about it aside from bitch?

Report Post Tip

I shot one of grizzlys and the rest returned fire Or at least I thought but either way I replaced it and offered more and she acted like it was cool and go's and does this.

Report Post Tip

I heard you were suppose to tip off an enemy that monetary compensation was not enough and blood was required.

O wait.

f

Report Post Tip

wait, so is that lil message from evevalon her declaring that all of vegas is at war here? =s

Report Post Tip

Looks to Shell

I must say, it saddens me to see friends and fellow Vegas citizens fall. Visited many a grave site this day, how ever you are not making your case nor making their loss any better conducting yourself in this manner. Be angry, stand up for your belief if you chose. But to come to the streets with such venom shades us all in a poor light.

Report Post Tip

Sent: Jan 24, '12 01:08
Subject:

personal insults are not allowed shell
To: EveValon
Subject:

I dont care your still a cunt and got a big surprise coming to you in the near future so talk all you want baby im not the only one who dont like your 2 faced ass so take a good look around you and tell me who you think your real friends are cuz ppl talk sweet heart and shit will go down AND its a power bigger than me and you sweety! So enjoy it soak it up i hope you fucking choke on it! intill then enjoy me and many many other extreme stealthers and shit hope the bg cap you can afford to keep;)
Subject:

how does it feel to have your city wiped out and sit there and do nothing about it aside from bitch?

Report Post Tip

how you gonna play the same game and turn and be like personal insults are not allowed ?shut the fuck up is my opinion Im allowed to have an opinion and my opinion is you abuse your power prolly killed your boss dont know what happened to him but wouldnt doubt it prolly choked to death form some kindof douch fragrance you like to where and abusing the powers you got from the gods aint cool either.

Report Post Tip

Shell_Shocker... As Hazlespoon_Flamegoo has already said, you are pouring a bad light on all of Las Vegas with your actions. Even if there is no absolute leadership in the form of a City Head or Godfather here.

I would take Hazlespoons advice. Stand up and vent your anger and opinion if you so wish, but do it in such a way that will not have you ridiculed. I can gurantee the only thing you are achieving here is the loss of any respect you did have before this.

As I can't speak for Las Vegas as a whole I will only say that I do not support your actions here and I actually agree with what has happened. It clearly states in Chicago's city rules that an attack on one of their officers will be deemed as an attack on one of their own members. What did you think would happen Shell?

Report Post Tip

Honestly you've only attacked her personally and haven't made one relevant in game argument. By all means you should be DD'ed and given a day or two to cool off. Its pretty extreme restraint on the god's end that you haven't been.

Report Post Tip

ThirdSun arrives with his 2 cents.

Let's try to carry ourselves like respectable mafiosos. As I stated in the other similar thread: Pay respects to the departed & honour your bloodlines by carrying yourself with class. Your opinions and positions in this matter are irrelevant to the fact that lines are being crossed  that can easily be carried onto your son or daughter's shoulders as well as many living mafiosos expressing that they do not want what has become a personal vendetta placing a burden upon the shoulders of their city. I think this thread should be put to sleep with the deceased and let new beginnings arise. That is all.

ThirdSun walks away from the discussion and hopes things can settle down and be dealt with reasonably.

Report Post Tip

I have to agree with PoisonousJelly in that you really do need to cool off and take a moment to realize that your personal insults directed towards Eve in no way help out any point you are trying to make.  It is always better to go forward with a cool head and maintain your composure when trying to debate anything.

As previously stated, the rules of Chicago are rather black and white.  Your actions as the RH of the family are the same as the crew leader's himself and these actions ultimately led up to the unfortunate series of events that unfolded. 

That being said The Las Vegas Borgata are their own crew in this city and we will watch after our own as nature takes it's course.

Report Post Tip

Popopshine box aka thirdsun shut it kid.

Report Post Tip

"Scum bags of chicago"

Hmm Hypocritical much? Let's all get our shovles, and sand pals, too return home from the sandbox for the day.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Scum bags of chicago
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL