Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:02:05
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Protection for Chicago Started by: Monet on Jan 24, '12 00:44

There is a problem brewing in Chicago. You might not notice it yet. But gradually it will become clear. In a matter of weeks, Chicago will face a shortage of condoms. A dispute between Durex and a key supplier in India has caused this. The shortage has sparked fears of an increase in sexually transmitted diseases and unwanted pregnancies.

In anticaption of this shortage, we are setting up a charity drive, Protection for Chicago. We will be making collections on every street corner of Chicago. We will be accepting all types of condoms. Normal, thin, flavoured, studded, edible or used. All donations will be accepted.

Please, for the future of Chicago, donate to the Protection of Chicago fund now. There are only so many unwanted pregnancies one city can have...

Report Post Tip

Romeo I did have the rest of the recording but only played the part regarding the announcement of protection orders as some seemed to think protection orders need not be announced any longer.

Actually Fatty Fat's the rule was from a collaboration of the Godfather Council & even though only one member of the original council is still alive I believe the current leaders of the cities will still work the same way, bar Las Vegas until someone becomes Godfather.

Report Post Tip

Out of interest Wacktard, as you seem so much in the know, who currently sits on the GFC? Or has it been suspended until they have a meeting to discuss who is on it?

Report Post Tip

Well as Stamina, Pizza The Hut, Clarity & Sinfest are the heads of they're cities then they would be on the Godfather Council. I believe they have a meeting organised for Friday at 21:00 to discus how many granules of sugar come in sachet.

Report Post Tip

You surely seem to be in the know, Wacktard. I really appreciate you coming out here and sharing all this with us.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Protection for Chicago
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL