Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:39:02
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Viva La Resistance Busting out in Philly Started by: Sinfest on Jan 24, '12 11:40

You're walking along the streets of this thing of ours when you hear some little blond haired dude standing on a soap box in front of his new shiny headquarters yelling,

"Viva La Resistance! 

Hello there ladies and fellahs of the world. I am proud to say, with the approval of Godfather Stamina, that I have been given the go ahead on starting up a family in the streets of Philly

Viva La Resistance!

Not just a catchy phrase or awesome one liner. This is to be the name of my family and we are proud to be apart of this thing of ours."

Jam_n_Honey stands in front of the Headquarters with a large pair of silver scissors. As she cuts into the red ribbon, Sinfest continues with,

"We also would like to welcome anyone who happens to stroll into Philly to visit with my family and I, and I personally know we can start making Philly a profitable place to be"

With that Sinfest bows and waves his hands but stops and says,

"Oh, feel free to hang around here and ask any questions you might have, or leave a comment with me before heading out to your busy lives"

Sinfest smiles and waits for a question or comment to come his way while Jam_n_Honey and MacDre go to stand by his side, his right and left respectively.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations my friend. I know you will do great things in Philly...After all your learnt from the best :P

Cadoras clears his throat and raises a glass

But in all seriousness all the best in Philadelphia and i hope you and yours thrive in your new surroundings.

Report Post Tip

Glad to see that we are starting to expand into some of the vacant cities.

Congradulations on your auth in Philly Sinfest, and wish you the best of luck on your new found journy.

Nicely done, hope its everything you dreamed for it to be.

Report Post Tip

Immortal smiles at Sinfest.

Sinfest I must say this has been a LONG time in the making, but I am very happy to see everything that you have been able to accomplish. You have personally always worked hard with in New Orleans and for GodFather Stamina, and it makes me happy to see you have flown the nest and ventured out. I can't wait to see what all you have in store for Philly, and I know that you will have it a thriving city once again very soon.

"Viva La Resistance!" She smiles proudly again at him before venturing in to see his new HQ before returning to her own.

Report Post Tip

Mac cheers, poping the cork on some champagne He pours Sinfest, Jam_N, and himself the first three glasses. Quickly passing the bottle off to the crowed. "A Toast too Sinfest, and Philly!!"

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, Sir!

I am absolutely sure that you will do great!

Report Post Tip

Massive congratulations Sinfest! A massive acheivment for you and I wish you all the best!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations! I look forward to seeing great things from you city!

Report Post Tip

nice to see a empty city put to use finally

Report Post Tip

Wraith smiled as he heard the announcement, signalling that yet another family was entering this world of theirs.

Congratulations, Sinfest. I wish you the very best of luck in this new venture of yours. I hope you will help Philadelphia rise to the kind of glory it once had, and profit in your ventures.

Wraith continued to walk into the crowd, as he contemplated recent events. He put the news out of his mind for the moment, for his family had urgent work for him to do.

Report Post Tip

LargeHamster walks out to congratulate the new city head

Congratulations on the auth know you will make great things in the city of philly

Smiles and shakes hands with sinfest and heads back into the crowd yet again

Report Post Tip

Dimitri applauds the new auth, happy that new orleans is expanding and that a hard working guy has been given a shot.

Congratulations Sinfest, do New Orleans proud!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations,this is a big day for Philly.I`m sure you gonna do only good for this city Don Sinfest

Report Post Tip

Chris smiles when he hears the news of Sinfest opening up buisness in the city of brotherly love

Sinfest my father in Law Stan Smith would be so happy to hear this news he metioned the journey that you had with him from Cadoras crew to staminas and Civilians i wish you nothing but the best in your venture

Report Post Tip

Hot_Lips raises her glass and smiles...

Congratulations to you Don Sinfest along with Jam_n_Honey and MacDre! I look forward to visiting your fine city many times to come!

Cheers!!

Report Post Tip

Xiphos happens to be strolling through the streets of Philly when he heard the announcement. He sat idly by as others voiced their congratulations. When it quieted for a moment he took his turn to speak.

Congratulations to you and yours Sinfest. It's refreshing to see change coming to the streets of Philadelphia. I wish you luck in all of your ventures in your new city. New York is only a short flight away, and there if you need us, though with the backing of Godfather Stamina, there's doubt you'll need it.

He chuckles lightly to himself.

Best wishes, once more.

Report Post Tip

Civ smiles on this great day as his good old friend Sinfest earns his very own family

"Sinfest... seems like we have known each other for a very long time now. I have seen you join Cadoras and noticed how great and generous you were. Your heart is at the right place and i am extremely happy that you are getting your chance to set up here in the big easy. I am looking forward to seeing your family grow and know that philladelphia has gained a great Crew Leader. My best wishes for you my friend and dont forget to drop by the coffee shop and miggle with me bud!"

Report Post Tip

Congrats on your new journey.  Would love to see the city prosper. 

Smiles as Clyde walks away.

Report Post Tip

*Jam_n_Honey smiles as she watches her crewleader make the big annoncement.  Her heart pounds, and she glows with pride as she cuts the ribbon.  She makes many toasts to Sinfest, MacDre, Godfather Stamina,  her new family, and all the others who helped make this possible*

You are an amazing crewleader, Sinfest.  I look forward to every moment of our life here in Philly! 

*She skips off to the HQ, very excited and ready to begin*

"Viva La Resistance!"

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Hope you do well .

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Viva La Resistance Busting out in Philly
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL