Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 22:44:08
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
info on sinfest Started by: Dutch on Feb 04, '12 09:20

So what is sinfest's shoe  and glove size? If you are actually giving out info...

Report Post Tip

Clarity raised her eyebrow as she was over hearing the issues.

"I'm hardly a man. So I will take offense to being called one! Not to mention I'm surprised at how you can say all that without taking a breath. You've got some lungs there, deary!"

"So in two weeks, Philly plans to war me!? You got all this information from being in their family for a few hours? Damn they must really trust a guy like you. What are their reasons to war me? I'm too pretty? They can't handle my awesomeness?"

Smirking a bit she allowed herself to laugh.

"Thanks for the warning, pal. I'll keep it in mind."

Report Post Tip

ya raising there tax rate to 50 to help in funds

Report Post Tip

Amazing, seeing as we're here, I have it on good authority that Betsy Poke is taking 200% taxes.

I know, I know, hard to believe right?

Report Post Tip

shiiit guees she prob got some shit up her sleeve to eh mate ?

Report Post Tip

"so guess detroit and thirdsun think vegas are pussies telling me detroit new york and philly dont belive me then i ask what about vegas he just says vegas dont matter what u vegas boys think of that"

Well. If only you had less lungs as Clarity underlined, and did more pauses, perhaps I could have understood more than half of what you said. Anyway, personally, I like being considered as insignificant. Better than being considered as a threat to be removed, right ?

Report Post Tip

ya but hitting first always the advantage eventually ull get taken out or just used

Report Post Tip

all u need is another family to join u and then ud be on top wit that other family no?

Report Post Tip

Immortal looks a bit puzzled as she hears everyone's responses to the obvious delusional soul.

I wasn't planning on even coming into this discussion to be very honest, but it caused me to question something..

Why do we entertain the people with responses to speeches like this? It's not that I believe anything to really be wrong with it, but I don't see the need, because if they get the attention be it bad or good then my belief is that they will never realize that this sort of pardon my french.. Ill thought out, not well spoken, and terribly rash speech might not be the best of ideas at times. Just my sincere thoughts.

Immortal shrugs a bit as she walks back off.

Report Post Tip

street forums right? isnt it for crude speech, why not respond got something better to do?

Report Post Tip

Be careful Immortal. Abel will be right after you..

Report Post Tip

oh see we got some tension here

Report Post Tip

u let a wise guy talk to u you like that?

Report Post Tip

I said "What Vegas thinks doesn't matter" ... you are delusional. How about you just contact those that may want to hear this information so that they can tell you themselves that they do not care...

Report Post Tip

I want information? I mean I want rational information that matters... Everyone knows that people think of us in Vegas as being not important... The fun is showing them we matter too.

Report Post Tip

I too heard that Sinfest was raising his taxes to 50%. I know shock horror Mr.Dutch got something right!!!

However to the best of my knowledge it was at the request of his own crew member who felt they were getting away with murder.

What do I know though. You sir have the real scoop!

Report Post Tip

Forget Philly vs NY!! The real battle is raging right in front of us!! Dutch has clearly declared war on punctuation and coherency!!

Report Post Tip

Wow, Watch out clarity! 

Report Post Tip

sory not in high school anymore qquag

Report Post Tip

Hahahaha... Nice one, Quagmire.

And again, Jim, *sigh* it seems you can't get me off your mind and have to keep coming back to refer to me.

Let me see if I can walk you through the differences between you and Immmortal.

1. She's a Boss, Right Hand Woman to a Godfather. I'm a Boss, but no real role anywhere so she clearly outranks me. You're a mere Wise Guy, and not due to being too young, so you're either not invested or not trusted enough to be a real somebody in here. So she can get away with questioning what I do. You shouldn't.

2. She was respectful and classy. She wasn't sarcastic. She didn't outright criticize or otherwise try to make fun of anybody. Yes, sure, she basically showed her disagreement with some people's actions, but didn't deny us the right to them either.

3. She does have a point actually and I'll try to explain the difference between the people she addresses and myself (because I didn't feel addressed by her). She's basically wondering why we take the time to take him serious and actually debate what he is saying when he clearly doesn't know what he is talking about or just trying to stir some shit to draw attention to himself. Me on the other hand, like I've said already, I do it just to make fun of something that clearly has no effort or real goal.

I hope that was clear enough for you. If not let me know and I'll see if I can find another way of explaining it to you.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: info on sinfest
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL