Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 13:40:31
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
info on sinfest Started by: Dutch on Feb 04, '12 09:20

Oh, I forgot... Dutch, only when we are in high school we should care about how we express ourselves? That's news to me...

Report Post Tip

Guys... this has 40 replys... 41 after me... Im ending it

Let this post RIP

Report Post Tip

But Logan, honest question, why? Really. What real harm does it do that we post in here? Be it to get out post count up or to tell this person that he's full of crap. Once you read this thread you know what it's about so even if it stays in the front page forever, can't you just skip it instead of asking other people to?

Report Post Tip

Sneaker checks her watch.

He will be dead soon enough. No one is going to want to take on a snitch.

Report Post Tip

Sneaker, a question. To be a snitch, don't you actually have to have info, or at least something that makes sense? He sounds more of a delusional character rather than a snitch.

Just trying to discuss a bit of semantic to help pass the time. Not trying to pick on you or on what you said.

Report Post Tip

That was very clear. Not trusted enough? Possibly. We will have to see. Not put in enough. Most certainly. Perhaps that will change. Who knows.

To be quite honest I gave a flippant remark second time round to have a laugh and take the piss out of myself as much as you. So tongue in cheek I near pushed right through. As we are now in OCC I thought you would get that? Im Adam from England. Not JimGannon. But perhaps you need to run this by me again? Or are we still IC? Have the rules changed while I have been busy not putting much effort in?

Report Post Tip

Aren't you a smart cookie? Yeah, I realized after a while that this was moved to OOC so things changed a bit but still, that doesn't mean you can just be an asshole and talk to me like that.

And don't get yourself in trap you can't get out of. If you're gonna say you're "Adam" then I'm not Abel and your comment was misdirected. In any case, how am I supposed to realize you are making fun of yourself while all you do is talk about me in your second comment?

Yeah, sure I wanna be active. Yeah, sure I don't mind dragging silly threads back to the top. Does that mean I have to put up with a condescending attitude from you even where it is other people talking?

Report Post Tip

'sory not in high school anymore qquag'

my apologies(or sory if if you prefer) allow me to reveal our nefarious plans in a way everyone who has left high school can understand

Sinfest phily shoot bang and taxes but girls so dutch douce tell tale and bang gun giggety goooo

Report Post Tip

I hate it when people revert to the old rank argument as a means of debate. For me, it's pretty much a euphemism of 'I don't really have a solid argument so I'm using this weak bit of point scoring'. It's a cut above pointing out other people's typos, but not by much.

Report Post Tip

If I was being an arsehole talking to you like that then you spoke to Dutch in exactly the same manner..

In my second comment I was pointing out you'd already had a massive go at me for expressing yourself, which is fine by me in everything you say, and made a comment I thought you'd see was a comment not to be taken seriously. It obviously did not translate very well.

I was making the point I replied in OOC and as such was not JimGannon or representing him. It's not a trap. It's basic game play. JimGannon in the streets is that account. JimGannon in OOC is me talking. Not the account.

If you drag silly threads back to the top then yeah. I'll probably be there. Especially if done with a one line put down with no other reason than the preen your ego and not assist or inform the person who did it. I'd say your rank, which you preach about, would tell you that it's out of line?

But I have my health so it's no biggy. Providing I keep that and no one wishes me ill then it's a matter we'll have to agree to disagree on. Yeah?

Report Post Tip

Of course we'll agree to disagree. Because again, like I've said multiple times, I will have a go at people who just come up with one liners as a whole thread. A person that has enough self awareness to feel bad about me making fun of them, would have enough sensibility to not come out with a one liner to begin with.

You attacked me directly making fun of my comment and questioning my motives for posting here. You don't have the right to do so. You can, but that's when I say you're being a bit of an asshole. Yes, agreed, there are much worse things you can be doing, but I don't appreciate being attacked. Specially when in many other places I do make a fucking effort to express myself nicely. So if you have a problem with me wanting to be seen in the street, well, tough luck because this game is among other things about being active in the streets.

And if I had a "massive" go at you, then I guess I should resort to childish imitation of whatever you say since you believe that is a cool way to express your disagreements.

If you had the intention of being funny and you realize I didn't get the joke, then you'd get far better results with me just saying so and seeing how I reacted instead of upping the ante by making fun of me again talking to Immortal.

I guess it's a good thing we're in OOC so we can have a real go at each other instead trying to respect each other, right?

Report Post Tip

Abel if you feel the need that your whole street career will be about making fun out of people who come up with one liners for street threads, then you have to prepare yourself to have the piss taken out of you by others. If you can't take what you choose to dish out then I would suggest you don't poke fun at others.

I would further hope that following this confession that the admins take note and adjust any experience you get from said posts since you are making them for the sole reason of being a troll.

Report Post Tip

Abel

Yes, you do. Do we know he didn't have info? Did he not put himself forward as a snitch? Is it worth the risk?

Report Post Tip

This is fucking awesome and the main reason why most of my characters stay away from the streets, because when I put an effort I think it's unfair when people attack me and give me the same treatment as a lazy one-liner that wants to stir shit. I can't believe you would defend this guy that comes with lazy conspiracy theories and tell me ALL I do is being a troll towards one liners. If that is ALL you've seen me doing, then all the hours I've spent typing trying to come up with threads and valid responses both in OOC and in the streets are obviously wasted on people like you.

And since I don't want to have to be defending myself I will stop exposing myself. Great job, Romeo. I guess between you and Jim you have pushed me away from the forums. Good riddance, I will now try to spend my time doing more useful things instead of trying to be active.

I really can't believe you would make that comment about admins removing XP... we have dozens of spammers trying to cheat the system and you focus on ME? Wow... man, you are a jerk.

Just tell me how many of my almost 150 posts are about making fun of other people...

Report Post Tip

"I can't believe you would defend this guy that comes with lazy conspiracy theories and tell me ALL I do is being a troll towards one liners. If that is ALL you've seen me doing, then all the hours I've spent typing trying to come up with threads and valid responses both in OOC and in the streets are obviously wasted on people like you."

You're only as good as the last shit thing you did. Regardless of how many of your posts are wonderful additions, your most recent noticable post has been to, with a great deal of irony it must be said, use a one liner to upt down someone who made a one liner speech.

Report Post Tip

I have neither the time nor the inclination to go through your 150 posts to see what is worthy and what isn't I am not an admin of the game. Should the team choose to make me so then I would be more than willing to go through and highlight the ones I consider to be. As yet they haven't so I won't bother.

With your mock anger and "Everyone is against me" attitude consider this. You have openly said you will attack people who make one line street threads. Is it not reasonable that if you chose to do this then others will take the piss out of your one line replies? As to why I am focusing on you, you ask. You as far as I have noticed are the only person who openly admits you go out to troll threads you deem unworthy, so you by your very declaration open yourself for this approach.

Cheer up though everyone isn't against you, when you aren't being a troll you frequently bring a viable point of view to most street threads. It is just a shame you have decided to take an approach to things you deem unworthy.

Report Post Tip

You know I have been around a long long time.. I speak in the streets and OOC when I feel it, but because of some of your fucking idiots tearing apart every little piece and every word every time a reply is made, it sure makes me think twice and I am not alone and that alone does not create an atmosphere that will flourish. Some think they are smarter than others because of their education or typing skills or how they can phrase things so carefully and perfect and still be assholes etc but in reality they login and die just like everyone else. Play the game and do not ruin others time to play it by trying to play god.

Report Post Tip

Clarity is to pretty to  be attacked we should know better

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: info on sinfest
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL