Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 18:11:28
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Batman vs Chicago Started by: redruM on Feb 12, '12 19:27

chris you know me in real life its mike we grew up together you decided to rob me for weed and then tried to make me join up so i can watch you take a city down you said your whole plan is to own chicago so keep on lying and when all chicago is dead they will remember me saying this. dumb fuck

Report Post Tip

I doubt anyone will be taking the word of someone so young over a established button man.

I think this "shit stirring" is quite futile

Report Post Tip

established you should see him in real life he has the bat symbol tatooed on his chest i smoke with him all the time but he likes to rob me so fuck him now his plans are out there

Report Post Tip

he even sed 2 days ago that he can get ppl from chicago to just suicide n join him no matter wut rank they aRE

Report Post Tip

In my mind, there was no need to even bother denying the ludicrous allegations in this thread. On the other hand, one might be left wondering why and how the author of this 'wonderful' speech ended up being recruited by any family. Perhaps Batman thought he would lock this fellow up in Arkham Asylum?

Report Post Tip

lol he said make him a pizza just like the other day you made me order one when u me and jeff (bgj) were smoking up you are so dumb chris why do you think you can just pop up and do these things you r a nobody

Report Post Tip

redruM please continue. You are delivering entertainment on a stale day. It has put a smile on my face. I hope that puts a smile on yours.

Does LV have anything planned? How about NO? You seem to be the guy who knows it all. Let's hear it. The cat's out of the bag, might as well let it roam.

Report Post Tip

detroit doesnt have anything planned and i dont know anybody else i just know batman (chris fag severe) and when he and jeff (bgj) get high and talk about how chicago got to go for killin saint louis thats why jeff wants to do it and batman just hates chicago

Report Post Tip

Look in the mirror redruM. The NOBODY is YOU.

ps ... someone kill the proverbial cat already.

Report Post Tip

Even if what you are saying is true . What i dont understand is why are you ranting it out here.If those 2 above mentioned people are your friends why would you betray them here in the streets.

Report Post Tip

they robbed me for weed

Report Post Tip

so i need to rank up to tell you what this asshole is doing so you believe me whatever just wait and see i dont fucking care about playing just want you all to see what this guy is planning so he can stop bragging when he is high

hey jeff (bostongeorgejung) hows the job at walmart going

Report Post Tip

they robbed you for weed so you come here and make shit up to get back at them. That is what it looks like. No one will believe you. You lost all credibility nearly immediately.

Report Post Tip

who is lying? thats what it looks like and they dont have to believe me just check the obits f or all the people in monet family and slab family when you see slab fattyfats thirdsun monet _raptor_ and sprozz dead in the ground u will kno i was right

Report Post Tip

hey batman (chris severe from oregon) why cant u just hook me up at taco bell where u work or bostongeorgejung (jeff kerby) why cant u hook me up at walmart  idc who knows you guys want to talk mafia all fucking night about taking down a city that you no you cant well now the teruth is out there dont even fucking think about calling me and u guys know where i live

Report Post Tip

im guessing this is Dutch's son?

Report Post Tip

Am I reading this wrong? If not why is he still alive. Even if he is right he should still be dead. Yea, I said it. Dead! This is an embarrassment to all in this thing of ours. No kind words at his funeral for me. Hell no words at all.

Report Post Tip

I am untagged so come get me

Report Post Tip

The reason he is still alive is because he still has the (-48) mark so no one can kill him until it is up.

Report Post Tip

nice work sherlock

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Batman vs Chicago
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL