Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 12:06:05
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Batman vs Chicago Started by: redruM on Feb 12, '12 19:27

It's more the fact that he's a thug than it is the -48 tattoo.

Report Post Tip

im sorry chris ill see you later and im sure we will be fighting maybe you shouldnt fuck people over that know ur secrets

Report Post Tip

I still can't believe this is all for some weed.

Report Post Tip

i was going to help him do it but he wants to rob me so fuck him im coming back with a new name and going to chicago just to piss him off

Report Post Tip

That's what I figured Baliac but shouldn't there be an exceptions for someone coming along such as this guy. If he was a -48 and wasn't betraying the family that took him in or this entire thing of ours with the blatant disrespect then I'd understand.

Unfortunately I have to do this but (ooc He's here in the streets acting waaaaay out of character. Taco bell? Walmart? REALLY!?)

So I say, Fuck him

Report Post Tip

My question is how much weed was stolen?

Report Post Tip

eighth

Report Post Tip

how did you know it was him?

Report Post Tip

unfortunately, only the admin can make that exception Popcorn.

Report Post Tip

Thank you for the clarification on that one _Sneaker. I thought it was just a understanding between families that -48 are to be left alone. On that note i'm going to walk away and look for this "Walmart" this guy is speaking of.

Turns away pistol in hand, he empties the whole clip into the nearby tree out of frustration

Report Post Tip

Smiles at Popcorn's assault on the tree and knowing he will need a time machine to find this so called WalMart

Report Post Tip

So you're slandering them on these streets, even they stole your weed? Why don't you MAN UP and fucking DO SOMETHING about it instead of spreading bullshit lies about them. Man the fuck up! Do something about it instead of bitching and moaning!

Report Post Tip

Pratster gives Sonny a lollipop and pats him on the head.

"Calm down son, calm down."

Report Post Tip

My ancestors had the honor to work with batman and he was one of the coolest CL's i have ever had the chance to work with in my opinion this -48 rule should be looked at to see if it could be overlooked when people like this start acting stupid my opinion.

Report Post Tip

Bjorn, making his way to the local bank to make another unscheduled withdraw. Overhears the unusual conversation taking place. Listening carefully he desides to jump in.

"What I really want to know is, does Batman really have a Batman symbol tattooed on his chest?"

Laughing he deside it's not worth anymore of his time and continues on his way.

Report Post Tip

....this is what I get for saying hi to random people....fml. Well thanks for the shout out. Good to know. I will have a nice little chuckle at this thread everytime I see the name redruM. FYI I haven't been off the boat long enough to know crap about anything. Should have chose someone better to spread lies about.

Whiskey takes a drag of her blunt, drops it on the ground rubbing it into the ground with her foot, and turns around walking away with her hands in her pockets

Report Post Tip

This is one funny ass thread!

Report Post Tip

lol so he stole your weed in you came  to a game to settle it? lol

if i was in your spot ill just up do his mom and leave a note like (Tyga was here )

OR if you a hardcore THug drive by his house and flick it off and drive off Just saying

Report Post Tip

For the love of god can someone please move this to OOC?

Report Post Tip

Funny that almost everyone in here had a giggle or seen this bullshit. Looks like it was enough "proof" to get him killed. I find it even more funny seeing a kid try and act his way saying he knows someone. I wish I did know they kid so I could beat the living shit out of him :) awhh what a good day that would be.

OOC info kill ftw!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Batman vs Chicago
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL