Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:41:16
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
PH protection Order Started by: MacDre on Feb 22, '12 18:41

The Fallowing people will be housed soon. Please allow time for us to pick up the the fallen members and regroup our city.

Liza | Tony_Scarpone | MacDre | Terencia | GoodFellas | Wraith_reborn | Jam_n_Honey | Quagmire | Nystara | Aimethe | Jethro | Roy-DeMeo | -Rayne- | bullet-tooth-tony | Sweetpea | Taylor_Lautner | -ICEMAN- | Armond | -Drake- | Paulie_Gualtieri | TripleOG | Ramses | ReyShinn | Xenia_Onatopp | Spartans | LadyGambit | Silvio-Dante

Report Post Tip

TheThrone has been infromed

Report Post Tip

I have informed me fellow Dancers. RIP Sinfest.

Report Post Tip

The Nihilists have been imformed on this terribel matter, RIP Sinfest.

Report Post Tip

Last of the Banditos have been informed.

Report Post Tip

The rodents have been notified RIP sinfest.

Report Post Tip

The Dinos from lalaland have been notified.

Report Post Tip

Sorry for your lost. The Unique Rabbits have been informed.

Report Post Tip

Another that had 7 days to seek shelter is down. I hope something is done about this one as well.

Obits

Jam_n_Honey  None Philadelphia Boss Dead Nov 22, '11 00:10 Feb 23, '12 01:53

CorbinRussell
"... I ask all of you to allow the former members the necessary time (seven days), to accept the invite or seek shelter elsewhere. I wish I could have done this on a happier note, but I congratulate MacDre on his newly formed status and wish him the very best in the future."

Report Post Tip

I apologize, in the event of miscommunications. As it was my fault, Jam_n_honey's name was not supposed to be on the protection list. Her death was indeed ordered in the original removal.

Report Post Tip

CorbinRussell
"... I ask all of you to allow the former members the necessary time (seven days), to accept the invite or seek shelter elsewhere. I wish I could have done this on a happier note, but I congratulate MacDre on his newly formed status and wish him the very best in the future."

the entire family was to be protected for 7 days per the CF Council rule once it is asked for here in the streets. He did not say  protection for everyone "except Jam.N.Honey who is going to die."

Report Post Tip

Jam was Sinfest's RHW, and was privy to the same fate as Sinfest, just like it would be the case for near enough any other takedown.
The copy of her name on the protection list was a clerical error which was only picked up upon moments before her death.

Report Post Tip

Corbin himself asked for their protection, all of them. the minute he did, she was protected with the rest. it was a bad hit, plain and simple, just like the one tyga made ;)

i said not w word about the list but what Corbin, as leader of Philly said.

Report Post Tip

ItGirl coughs and questions

What about his left hand man I would assume if the rhm was to be killed then why hasnt the left hand man been killed 

oh thats right he went traitor on his own family

Makes you wonder what kind of crew that left hand man will run doesnt it?

Report Post Tip

Well said _Sneaker, i just looked at corbins post about the events of the day and it clearly says ALL MEMBERS should be given 7 days. Sounds like the noob made a bad kill.

Report Post Tip

Gianna, who has been watching the discussions in a state of quiet repose, finally rises and clears her throat.

Gentlemen, ladies- what's done is done.  Decisions were made by those in place to make decisions, and it is now the responsibility of us all to make our own lessons of these events and move toward the future.  The family heads directly involved have given us the answer in their amiable responses to each incident.  This thing of ours- la cosa nostra- is not a place of the perfect diplomacy and rules of engagment shared by the rest of the world.  Our family leaders make the decisions, and we support them.  Those who do not have a choice- one of two ways out.  It would benefit all of us to simply wash our hands and move along to the business of the new day.

Report Post Tip

Charm listens to Gianna_DeLuca's speech on Family head's decisions and decides to keep her mouth shut despite having the strong urge to say something as things that were happening weren't like they were supposed to be happening.

She lighted a cig instead and disppeared in the crowd.

Report Post Tip

After hearing what _Sneaker has pointed out and hearing Gianna_Deluca speak Popcorn looks around. Even if Jam was accidentally placed on the list she was still on the list and could have easily been removed with an updated list. There was a lot of people with itchy trigger fingers who he's sure would have loved to been able to test their skills but couldn't due to the fact of a misprint

Seeing Charm looking as if she is showing restraint he decideds to do the same and head back to his Butchery.

Report Post Tip

Civ listens to the debate and shakes his head, holding out both hands...

"People, people... now, what his a RHM's role?... to take charge of the family when the CL's not around yes? He/she becomes the leader, as long as the family remains. What if the CL dies? Is the RHM to be considered a threat? More likely than not... so... Corbin asked for all of Sinfest's members to be protected. If Jam_n_honey was taken down by his hitters... it is useless to debate on it. Maybe there were others as well that Corbin saw as a threat... and maybe not. It is simply not our affair, well... not mine for sure. I dont know much about what happened in Philly... with Sinfest or Jam for that matter. All i know is... what happens in Philly must stay in philly. As for the rest of Philly's homeless, i will do my part in seeing them safe for the next seven days."

Civ nods to the crowd!

Report Post Tip

It is not useless to debate on it. The GFC spoke clearly and unequivocally on the matter. If a pro list is posted, it is comprehensive and cannot be retroactively amended after you shoot someone on the pro list. That's one of the exact shenanigans that the rule about how pro lists work was supposed to address. Victors used to run out and say "protected" then let their hitters go hog-wild on the "protected" folks, saying "we got new intel, sorry guys." That was unfair to the other cities, unfair to the "protected" people who weren't actually protected, and was a way abusive tyrants of the past would create a double standard among the cities in their favor. Thus there is no "clerical error" provision in the GFC order -- one of the points of standardizing protection orders was that "clerical error" was used too often as an excuse.

There were other problems. Notably, people lining up their hitsquads and telling them an exact minute to shoot so that only the person posting the pro list would clean up the leftovers. But the "haha guess the pro list only protects them against other cities' hitters" problem was certainly one of the issues that was supposed to be put to rest.

Plus, are you suggesting that Corbin didn't have two hitmen to rub together and shoot both Sinfest and his RHW at the same time?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: PH protection Order
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL