Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:52:32
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Swaggy S.A.Cs LV Started by: -SwAgSaUcE- on Feb 24, '12 19:03

Patiently Swaggy stood in the head quarters of The Muppets and dazed out the window. Which was open and when a hot and dry breeze came swooped in it fluttered the curtains that draped each window in the office. This momentarily disturbed his view of the people he watched walk the street, the cars that sped by and the over all day to day life of Vegas. Besides being called into the office of Betsy_Poke, Swaggy could tell this day would be important. Maybe it was just something in the air.

Feeling someone approach him from his right, Swaggy noticed Betsy over his shoulder. Her voice was a bit low as she bag to speak. He didn't know what sort of importance today would bring, he hoped not bad.

"Swaggy, we both know you've been looking forward to this day for awhile. Though, you've been extremely wonderful growing up and being apart of my crew there sometimes comes a day for individuals that have the potential to grow farther. Your day has come. Your vast expertise in this thing of ours as spilled over and it's time for you to leave the nest and work beside me. The things that you are capable of will not only aid myself and The Muppets, but the city as a whole. It will also prove that blood is thinking then water."

Swaggy turned as he watched someone else enter the office, moments later, he felt a strong hand hit him on his shoulder.

Fozzie...

Swaggy chuckled to himself, shaking his head.

Betsy just sprung the news on me and although I will now be working along side the both of you, Fozzie, you'll always be something of a mentor to me, someone I look up to and respect. You both are.

Thank you for the opportunity. I've enjoyed each day I've been with The Muppets and words cannot express my appreciation for the both of you. I was able to create such amazing friends and partnerships in this city. Things I wasn't sure were possible have been proven to me that they are and I want to personally let you know that those things that I learned will never leave me. Thank you again and I will not let you down.

Fozzie nodded his head while Swaggy finished his appreciation and spoke.

"I'm glad that you are able to give credit where it belongs." 

His laughter filled the room as Swaggy popped him in return on the shoulder. The laughter faded as Betsy passed over a set of keys.

"Swaggy, will you get your ass out of here and go run the crew that is awaiting you? The Smooth Ass Criminals? What a name..."

Fozzie laughed as both he and Betsy watched Swaggy take the keys and gently toss them into the air. He then smoothly turned his smile into a grin and slyly turned as he caught the keys in his open hand. He left them both with a wink.

Report Post Tip

Cousin, Im so glad to see you make it man. Your gunna do great I know it. Live long and prosper man. You got SAC's!!!!!! I know you wanted this so much and you have well deserved this postion brother.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Swaggy i have no doubt that you will work wonders with your new crew and the bold suit suits you

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Swagsauce, our bloodlines have known each other for a good while now. And it is good to see you getting the chance your father did. It is well deserved and I hope to see you succeed at your new position.

As always, my door is open if ever you would like to chat.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Sawggy :)

Report Post Tip

Santino hears Swaggy's announcement and smiles.

Congratulations my friend, may the walls of your HQ be lined with gold and the Asses of your crew be, well, um, smooth?

Well done buddy. Nice to see you back in a shiny bold suit.

Report Post Tip

Congrats bro, i'm happy to work for ya.

Salutes the S.A.C flag.

Report Post Tip

Barleymow brings his tractor up alongside a corner shop.  He walks in and comes out carrying a ploughman's lunch.  While tucking into the cheese and apple he hears a group of happy individuals so he joins in.

Congratulations Mr Sauce.  I'm sure you will thrive in the fabulous city of Las Vegas.  I struggle to grow crops out that way what with the desert but money does seem to grow on trees if you have good luck

Report Post Tip

Red smiles and shakes his friends hand eagerly, slipping him a golden flask full of fine Irish whiskey as a congratulation present. Red had known Swag for quite a while, their family's were friends before either of them stepped foot into the life of crime. Lighting up a cigarette he shakes Swag's hand one more time before turning to him.

"Congrats friend, while it's sad to see you guys lose one of your own, it is most warming to see you playin' around with all the big fish out there. I know you'll do well Swag, and as always my mailbox is open."

Report Post Tip

CONCRATS SWAGS!!!

Report Post Tip

DePressioN walks by the crowd. Looking towards the people and Mr.SwagSauce, he smiles.

Im happy to sure you prosper Swaggy. Really I am. I know you worked hard for Vegas, and know to get to represent LV.

Must be a good feeling.

DePressioN smiles, tips his fedora, and puts his hands in his long black coat. Then he disappears aorund a corner.

Report Post Tip

Clapping from the back of the audience he smiles widely watching man old friend

You know I love Vegas just as much as I wish you the best of luck my friend, I hope you see bigger and brighter success than your father and I hope you create a legacy that is one to remembered.

Congratulations my friend

Report Post Tip

Watching from a distance, Stamina picks his moment to stroll over to -SwAgSaUcE-

Mr. Sauce, I've been around your bloodline for quite some time now. I've seen your family hit the highs and the lows. I have absolutely no doubt that you will be able to help Las Vegas get back up to its feet and continue the good work that we saw Animal and Betsy_Poke putting into the city.

Congratulations my friend, I know you'll do your city proud!

Report Post Tip

Congrats To Mr. SwaG. And in the same moment in life, May I say rest in peace to the fallen LV leader today. Betsy will be missed, but may we let you and your city show it's great strengths as you continue to to strive forward, as you take the reins and show this world how it's done!

MacDre applauds for the rise of Swag.

Report Post Tip

Cngratulations Mr Swag and all the best .

Report Post Tip

Lil Wayne steps forward in crowd.

"Congratulations Swaggy, I wish you all the best in Las Vegas."

Lil Wayne backs step back into the crowd.

Report Post Tip

Fist-O punches her way through the crowd to get closer to Swag.

Congratulations Swaggy.  I can't wait to see your crew working hard.  And I wish you the very best of luck and hope many many joyful things come of your ventures.

As fast as she arrived she fled the scene punching random people as she went.  After a block or two she stopped and listened.  She could hear groaning from a far but thought nothing of it as she carried on.

Report Post Tip

Congrats my long standing friend. We have been around together for a good few years, some bad, some excellent times but im always happy to see your name up in bold, i have no doubt you will be an asset to this city.

Report Post Tip

Wraith smiled as he saw yet another aspiring leader announce his presence in the streets of Las Vegas. There was a strange attraction about the city that kept ambitious people coming, despite the chaos that surrounded the everyday life of the city.

Congratulations Swagsauce. The city of Las Vegas will no doubt benefit from your activities. I hope your business activities find growth and prosperity here.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Swaggy! All the best to you and your crew!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Swaggy S.A.Cs LV
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL