Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:25:24
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Scandals and Lies straight from New Orleans Started by: RobinHood on Feb 26, '12 23:10

After a hard day of stealing from the rich and giving to the poor RobinHood makes his way out to the streets. He lights up his cigarette, smokes and tosses it into the gutter.

Chris_Flannery, in the heat of war, took it upon himself to down a crew leader from Las Vegas. The hit was for ThirdSun, but Chris shot Clyde instead claiming it was just a mistake. This was obviously not a mistake, but was quickly covered up quickly by New Orleans
Why Clyde? That's a good question. Well, we can all see that Stamina is the Godfather of New Orleans, but does he actually run the city? I'll let you decide that one. The crew leaders of New Orleans have false loyalty to their godfather and if their godfather is not there when they need him they'll take action themselves (the problem when a city doesn't have an underboss). Fed up with all this trouble of never having Stamina around The Civilian has taken a role of leader above leaders, but felt like Stamina was holding him back because, well, the guy was never around for a period there. Civ wanted to test the waters in Las Vegas, but Stamina told him no. Now that Civ has respect from the other crew leaders in New Orleans, Chris worships the ground Civ walks on and will, as we see, do whatever Civ tells him to do.

But how'd he get away with it? Simple, when your left hand catches the witness statement and then Las Vegas steps out into the streets a few days later letting everyone assume they took out Clyde people quickly put that to rest.
Does Stamina know about this? Of course! Those who felt it to be wrong to hide this secret from Clyde went to Stamina behind closed doors and told him just that. You know what his punishment was? A slap on the wrist and instructions not to do that again.
Why now? Why spill all the secrets out now?? Well, I'm a friend of the bloodline of Clyde. He may not remember my handsome face, but I do remember meeting him the first fresh new days in our beautiful country. We were never really close, our paths crossed a few times, but honestly, I just couldn't sit with this secret anymore and I know that Clyde Jr. deserves to know the truth.

RobinHood lights another cigarette, takes a drag from it.

Now, that is just one truth. Post below if you'd like to hear more!

He takes another drag from his cigarette.

Report Post Tip

Wow. I'm not sure how much more wrong this story can get. I'm not even from Orleans and I can still smell the stink of falsehoods on it. The crewleader Clyde wasn't even from Las Vegas. As you can see, he was from Detroit.

Report Post Tip

RobinHood flicks his cigarette into the gutter

Las Vegas, Detroit. It doesn't really matter which city he came from. He came from a city that was not apart of the war and was gunned down in cold blood.

Report Post Tip

If you can't get even the most basic of facts straight then why would we believe that any "fact" you've laid out is correct? Maybe you should start your story over and see if you can make it more believable.

Report Post Tip

Did you come to these shores just to report this RobinHood? I have read the history of New Orleans and can assure you you have the pecking order wrong. Take another look at that flow chart.

Report Post Tip

I understand folks, it's hard to question the city of the only godfather in fear that you yourself will get shot. (OOC: Goodbye MR your no good no more)

Report Post Tip

you are correct. it is the only city with a Godfather.

However, WE have a Godmother ;) New Orleans has no say over me.

Report Post Tip

Destroying that adulterous idol of Robin Hood proved easier than I expected. Moochers' falsehoods, such as the nobility of robbing from the productive rich to give to the thieving poor, are like roaches: they scurry away at the first sign of the light of the truth.

Report Post Tip

Why wasn't I named as the puppet master of New Orleans...Both Civ and Chris came from my family. This is bullshit Civ always gets the attention...

Cadoras sits in the corner and continues bitching to himself

Report Post Tip

Las Vegas steps out into the streets a few days later letting everyone assume they took out Clyde people quickly put that to rest.

What LV people said they took out Clyde? As far as I knew no one from any city said much about Clyde except to protect his members when he died and when ThirdSun's kin came around the streets.

Report Post Tip

Johnny steals robinhoods money and gives it to the poor

Why are we to believe a man that runs around with a band of merry men?

Report Post Tip

I blame the Tyrant.

Report Post Tip

Heh, Las Vegas in some sort of spot light again? Except this time we had nothing to do with it! We really must be doing something right if our fair city is on the tip of peoples tongues.

I can assure you, as many others here already have. Cylde was nothing to do with Las Vegas and the responsibility for his unfortunate demise was swiftly taken from elsewhere. Still though, good to know we're making some sort of impact. Even if it is false.

Report Post Tip

Forgive me, I ofcourse mean Clyde (RiP).

Report Post Tip

WhereWasI approaches the crowd.

I've come here to shed some light on the situation. These are dark times we're facing and this was the mafia world's first warning. Mr. PoisonousJelly has been raising an army of monkeys that steal hubcaps and Clyde was the first to challenge these monkeys for his hubcaps. Shortly after Clyde died without any WS to be found... This was Las Vegas' real involvement! Clearly we must put an end to this madness and shoot all of his monkeys on sight! He's been drinking (as demonstrated by his slur of the name Clyde) and losing control of the monkeys. If we don't do something soon, I fear we will see something the likes of which the Mafia World has never seen before!

Report Post Tip

Overhearing the man standing on the corner, Gypsy stops to take a moment to find out what the commotion was all about. As the man continues on telling everybody who'll listen about the secrets he thinks he knows.. she stands there with her head tilted staring blankly at him.

Report Post Tip

I am so glad WhereWasI cleared that up!

Report Post Tip

Well, at least this garbage had more than a few lines so I was a bit entertained. Thumbs up from me.

Report Post Tip

Oh Robin of the Hood what a wonderful story i just love being the Villian as well, Though you know nothing, You see there is no way in Hell i would have fired at Clyde by accident if i did fire at him it would be under orders and Clyde would know i done it by the whisper i would leave him.

He is one guy i respect the hell out of here, Though keep coming along and telling your storys they make me smile and myself and The Civilian getting more Limelight then our Former Crew Leader Cadoras is always a good thing. 

Report Post Tip

Yeah, I especially like this part:

But how'd he get away with it? Simple, when your left hand catches the witness statement and then Las Vegas steps out into the streets a few days later letting everyone assume they took out Clyde people quickly put that to rest.

How the hell does this guy know what I have seen and have not seen?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Scandals and Lies straight from New Orleans
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL