Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 19:36:30
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Your favourite war Started by: PaulieCassante on Mar 11, '12 20:56

What war you participated in do you find the best? I haven't been in many wars but my favourite would be the Richard_Kuklinski vs RJFuller war (2009 right?). I also like the war Roman and Premeir were took down in.

Report Post Tip

Mine would have to be the great fall of CrazyNine.  If I'm not mistaken, he was only a few days from his one-year mark before he passed on to the next life.  Not sure who pulled the trigger, but I'm sure he was a great lad.

Report Post Tip

It's good to see how the great ones always stick to people's memories... :)

Report Post Tip

Lololol Kuku and Fuller... Yeah, that was '09. Not much of a war really though :p So glad I set that one up.

Report Post Tip

Haveing participated in the Roman Premier takedown the war i enjoyed most was the war against Jade and Chade as you know big guns went down on both sides and even out numbered jade and chade gave as good as they got and the chase for Jade was awesome to behold. Jynxx is one awesome player :)

Report Post Tip

My alltime favorite war was when Scipita Rourke ran Philly lots of big guns went down.

Report Post Tip

batman vs the joker  :)

Report Post Tip

my favourite was authed/gwarble/spacemountain vs. others serotonin,iota cant remember anymore lol

Report Post Tip

That's what I love about this game, so much history. I heard the war Deimne was taken down was epic, anyone participated in that one?

Report Post Tip

Waits for someone to mention a .org war.

Report Post Tip

Jonnie Reese & Co. vs. CP

That war was the first ground-zero war I had ever seen. Where just about everything was leveled and started over.

Report Post Tip

Paulie a lot of ppl participated in that war including myself. war itself was good taking most powerful man but to me more interesting and harder wars were those after that

Report Post Tip

aye, the war that took out CP was a good one. Can't believe it was almost 4 years ago... time goes by so fast!

Report Post Tip

Yeah Jim levenstein and iota versus everyone was a nice war

Report Post Tip

The fall of The Roman empire in Chicago, Seen a few wars but that one was big and complicated because it was war between city's and than came a revolution !

Report Post Tip

I'm gonna have to go with the one where DeadlySin(I believe, i may be wrong) stood his own against all odds until a truce was called, and then got gaced in the face in his sleep which spawned another war immediately. I spent 115+ hours straight awake during that one, but it was fun.

Report Post Tip

Hastur that was the worst war ever, JonnieReese & Co only won due to a glitch in the BG code. A lot of people lost all their hard work because of that glitch as afterwards Jonnie & Co killed every new account that started with invisible BG's of the partially restored accounts.

I'd have to say my favourite war was Cryptic Vs Lucretia even though I died early on, running that HS was so much fun and even though it was a 1% kill that brought Lucretia down we won.

Report Post Tip

Don't forget that was the night of TWO 1%s!!!

Report Post Tip

@Z

I'll mention a .org war for you lol. Way back when Lopecci was around and had his crew, RumbleFish came back as AngelOfDeath and shot Lopes (I was in Lopes' crew) and that set off a ridiculous war. Good times. I died pretty early so I missed most of the action :(.

Report Post Tip

Sorry to double post, but just remember one of the most epic wars when JimmyTheLionHeart went to war with Marietta because she clipped AlfonsiTimello. It was crazy, WW3 for 2 days. I dug up some old post on the street forum about it, here's the stats after only a couple of days of fighting (All cities were involved except St Louis):

4 Godfathers died.
19 Dons died.
19 Consiglieres died.
28 Bosses died.
36 Capos died.
86 Made Men died

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Your favourite war
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL