Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 10:07:08
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Irish Pub Started by: Skorpeon on Mar 12, '12 20:09

Situated on a busy street corner in Detroit's downtown district is an older, brick building that used to house a well-known furniture company. Now, the sturdy walls are home to the Irish Pub- absolutely the best sports bar in Detroit. Inside the ornate, oak and glass doors, you find a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. Immediately to your right as you come in, you see a large, two stationed bar; complete with tap pulls and long rows of liqour. To your left is an area of pool tables with custom made, stained glass lamps casting a dim glow over the deep red tables. Along the back walls of the pool area are also two shuffleboard tables and a matching shelf for each that hold the equipment.

The greatest feature, however, is the tournament-style dart board section in the back of the pub. Lined along the very back wall of the building are four, hand-crafted dart boards made with leather and felt. Each is securley encased in a beautiful, oak cabinet. Inside the doors of the cabinets are finely made darts with dark, bold colored feathers that match their respective boards. This section has its own, slightly smaller bar for convenience.

The kitchen and bar are always open, and feature just about everything your heart may desire. Grab a brew and relax with some buddies at Detroit's Irish Pub.

Report Post Tip

Cory Chase was wondering down the streets of Detriot before he saw a pug in the city that caught his eye. He walked into the place and took off his coat, hanging it on the wall. Cory walked over to the var and took a seat at the counter. He pulled out a pack of cigarettes and light up one up. The bartender walked up to him as he took some money out of his pocket.

"Can I get a beer for right now mate? I ma just going to hang out here for a bit until Skorpeon gets back."

Report Post Tip

The young woman who slipped into the pub glanced around with a somewhat distracted gaze. She took a stool at the bar with a faintly imperious air, as though she was used to being a princess. She tossed her thick, curly black hair over one shoulder and ordered a bourbon on the rocks, then cast a vigilant gaze over the other denizens of the bar.

Report Post Tip

Red was in the mood for a drink, particularly one that he himself did not make. The long hours working multiple businesses were starting to get to him and his body wanted some time to relax without worrying about appearances and being polite to customers. After tipping his driver, Red strolls down to the business district of Detroit and enters his good friend Skorpeon's bar. Nodding to some familiar faces, he orders a large scotch and begins to survey the other patrons. Noticing one lady in particular staring around doing the same as him, Red averts his eyes momentarily, not wanting to be caught staring.

Report Post Tip

Luna watched from the corner of her eye as an older man stepped into the bar. She felt like she had seen him before, but couldn't quite place him. Either way, he looked rather well-to-do. Hiding a small smirk behind her glass, Luna crossed her legs, letting the slit in her pencil skirt show off several inches of thigh. The toe of one high-heeled boot tapped restlessly against the lip of the counter as she kept watching Red. Once he got close enough, the youngish woman flashed him a broad, brilliantly white smile outlined in deep red lipstick.

Report Post Tip

Doing his best to not seem creepy, Red smiles and walks up to the lovely lady who he'd caught eyes with. His eyes glanced down momentarily and he felt his heart race, this woman was showing quite a bit of thigh. Sipping his scotch he coughs politely and gets her attention.

Excuse me ma'am, anyone sitting here?

Red indicates the seat next to her.

Report Post Tip

Not at all.

She creased her lips together, fixing them in a subtle smile. She takes a long sip from her bourbon, watching her new companion carefully as he slipped into the seat next to her.

Say, do I know you from somewhere? You seem like a man about many towns. Her smile inched upward. Just as I am a woman about many towns.

Report Post Tip

Bull sees a irish pub while walking down the street and seeing how Bulls irish he thought hed like it so Bull walks in "May i have a nice cold beer my friend?"

Report Post Tip

Spotting the sign on the street corner Santino pauses and wonders whether to check it out

Irish Pub

He hears the raucous laughter coming from within and thinks what the hell.

Pushing through the glazed oak entrance door he sees a long bar right in front of him almost beckoning him in.

Catching the bartenders attention Santino asks for a glass of liquor.

A Blue Hills Bourbon please bartender.

Spotting the lush looking pool tables under the faint glow

Bartender, can we get a little more light out of them lamps my friend? I fancy shooting some pool.

Report Post Tip

A black sedan stops at the Irish pub, people looks at it and was curious as hell when all of a sudden a bunch of bodyguards step out of the car. One of them move and makes sure that it is safe to step out of the car

"Boss lady , we think it is safe to go inside the pub now " Enrico said to Khione. He opens the door and help her out. She looks around and nods her head to Enrico , her trusted bodyguard.

She walks purposely inside the pub , as she did so , she take notes of every single person there. Up to what they are wearing and who are they with. She is keen on every detail , not leaving anything out for she is on a job right now

"Just hope that person won;t be late .... I dont want to stay here longer "

Report Post Tip

Cory was sitting, waiting on Skorpeon, when he noticed Khione has wondered into the pub. She was was looking around the place and it caught Cory's attention. He placed his beer down on the table and walked over to her. He tapped her on the back and swiftly tried to move out of the way before she seen him. He wasn't quick enough however and she turned around looking right at him. Cory couldn't hold back a smile as he spoke. 

"How are you Khione? What bring you to this pub?"

Cory reached up to take a drink but then noticed that he didn't even have one in his hand. He turned around and walked back to the table where he was sitting and grabbed his beer. He nodded towards Khione and took a drink as he strolled back over to her. 

Report Post Tip

Khione felt someone tap her on her back, she immediately feels her gun before she looks over her shoulder. She then notice the ever familiar baby blue eyes and looks face to face at Chase. She relax and smiles at him , while her eyes quickly look at her bodyguards and slightly nods at them , telling them that it's perfectly fine.

"Oh hello Chase, just thought to visit the motor city. Some drug runs and business " she smiled at him comfortably, with one hand she motions for the waiter to give her an ice cold beer

She then eyed his bottle of beer "How about you? Business or date that brought you here ? "

Report Post Tip

Cory, in a moment of his drunken attitude, stared at one of the bodyguards as he walked away to leave him alone. He raised his beer some in the air as he smiled to her.

"Well.. erm.. I don't guess it is either. I am here just waiting on Skorpeon so I figured I would drink while I was at it. I have things to do tomorrow so I it the irresponsible side of myself, but I will still be up in the morning when I have to be. I will be trying to get my hands on some of the lovely cars that Detroit has to offer and bring them back to Chicago. I have keeping my eye on some of the ones I love and some of the ones I will go for if I can't get the ones I love."

He winked towards Khione and took a drink. He laughed as he continued to talk.

"You are here for drugs huh? If I may ask, what type of drugs are you looking to get? I might be able to find you the right man. In reward, I just want to dip into whatever you get."

Report Post Tip

"Well I am not so sure yet what is the best drugs Detroit have to offer for now. " she inclined her head to the side as if thinking , but truth is her mind is over speeding for a good alibi to give him . But then maybe just maybe she will tell him the truth this time around

" Truth is I am not here for the drugs" she leans closer to him and whisper at his ear softly "I am here for some rather business, this guy pissed my boss and I am here to make sure he learn his lesson well "

She takes a sip on her drink as she shifts her position , making sure that she can see the people passing through the pub

"I never ever think of you as an irresponsible guy Chase so even if you drink yourself to death I know you will still be up and on the go the next day " she said at him

Report Post Tip

Cory listened to what she was saying and caught her hint quickly. He nodded his head to her and looked around to make sure that no one was listening in onto what they were saying. He placed his beer at the tables nearest to them and leaned up against it.

" Ahhh I see then. Well you have a fun and serious job you are on. Those ones are always the funnest to try to get your name signed up for. I am always badgering Skorpeon to sign me up for those things."

He smiled as he lifted his beer and took a drink from it and thought about what it was linking going on jobs like that. Those were some of the ones that kept him the most excited. 

"I have done some irresponsible things in my life, but learning from them is what will make you better and give you hope in the next day. I am sure you have a story or two of your own. I have been in many many situations where every possible way out of it seemed like it was the wrong way. But at the end of the day it is all about saving your families neck and your own."

Report Post Tip

She listens intently at him , and nods to what he is saying encouraging him to go on . She and Chase had been good friends for quite sometime now and this is the first time she saw him very excited , like a child that had been given a candy . All it lacks is for him to jump for joy and she grins on that thought

"I am sure we all have our stories to tell...I can just remember my first heist, I promise you it wasn't as smooth sailing as I thought it will be when my boss was explaining to me the plan. The whole week we are planning it and at the back of my mine I was saying it was a piece of cake. she paused for a while and drink her beer

She continues her story . "But when the day it happens , I was like sweating a lot and stammers when I wanted to act cool. Ko was there the whole time , which I might add I thank the God that he was there or else I will end up having a new pair of cement shoes . " she chuckles at her past and takes a breath after that long story . It always makes her laugh whenever she remembers her old self , she just can't forget how green she was then .

Report Post Tip

Cory leaned back on the table and thought about the times that Khione was taling about. it came to him like it had happened yesterday. He sipped on his beer and ran his fingers across the brim of it. His mind counldn't stop racing about all the memories coming in and out of it. He shook his head at some of them and laughed at others. Cory then pulled out a cigarette and sparked it up listening to Khione's story.

"Man those were the days. Back when we didn't care about right and wrong really. That reminds me of a bank job in New York we did not too long ago. it made me feel like I was a rookie in the business again. Everything we did, we fucked it up. You would have thought it was our first bank job. Well, we only got some of the money before we realized the cops were on the way. Then when we got out to the van, my mate tried to start it up but then it ran out of gas before we even got the engine going. We had to run out of the van and split up down random alleys here and there. We didn't see each other until the next morning after all the dust had settled."

He laughed to himself as he told the story and thought about it. It was truely a day where nothing seemed like it would go their way. 

"What has this fella done that you are here to see Khione?"

Report Post Tip

Sitting comfortably as she also listens to his stories she laughs at the part that they were out of gas . Damn that's one of the reckless thing one will do on their job. She wipes a tear as she can't control her laughter .

She then turn serious as he ask about the guy she is on a mission

"He double cross my boss...he said that he have this diamonds and that they will conduct the business on an alley back in Los Angeles. It's a good think the boss sent Buxton there instead of him going there personally, or else the boss might be the one with a wounded arm now. Romeo told me to track down this guy , and my informant told me that he is here in Detroit . " she lowers her voice and made sure no one is listening before she continues.

"I have to disguise myself and be fast on the track since the clues are still fresh . This guy is so sneaky that it took me 3 whole days of flying around the 7 cities until I pinned him here in Detroit ."

Report Post Tip

*Franco walks into the irsh pub.

he sees a lot of people in the pub.

franco walks over to a table  when he sees his frined and boss teachniacl.

Report Post Tip

Armageddon was strolling the streets of Detroit for the first time and a pub sticks out to him. With all the money he earned he decided he desereved a drink. Once he enters he just takes an open seat at the far side of the bar.

Can I get a Bud, and a shot of Jager. Need to lose this headache.

He then reaches in his coat pocket and pulls out a pack of cigarettes, lighting one up while he awaits for his drinks.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Irish Pub
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL